Why do some Farang worry so much about Thailand being too =hot=?

GammaGlobulin

8 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I witnessed an argument between Robert Baboian (RIP) and Herbert Townsend over the validity of salt spray testing at the conference. Both were at the top of their fields.

Baboian was the prime mover in developing salt spray testing as an ASTM standard.

Townsend really got under Baboian's skin when he said " Salt spray testing is an excellent means for deciding what material to use when building a salt spray cabinet".

I have no opinion on this Topic of using a Salt Spray Chamber for testing corrosion of jewelry plating.

However, I do know the best way for testing the thickness of electroplated metals, such as gold, etc.

image.png.9aa0d93a077bd2d06fbc41b7ed58e307.png

I have used the BETASCOPE in the past, with some ill effects....to my bones....(no, not really any damage....)...

5 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

I have no opinion on this Topic of using a Salt Spray Chamber for testing corrosion of jewelry plating.

However, I do know the best way for testing the thickness of electroplated metals, such as gold, etc.

image.png.9aa0d93a077bd2d06fbc41b7ed58e307.png

I have used the BETASCOPE in the past, with some ill effects....to my bones....(no, not really any damage....)...

X'ray fluorescence can be used to measure coating thickness of metals, Near infrared for organic coatings. Or FTIR.

It does not matter which is used, at some point they all have to be calibrated by coating mass measurement.

15 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Since joining this forum, I've noticed FOREIGNERS are complainers, they never stop whinging and whining, moaning and complaining, constantly, then they want to change Thailand, make it the same crap hole they left beind. 

It's stupid and childish. 

That sounds like a serious complaint to me, are you a FOREIGNER? 🤣

I am a farang and I never complain on this forum.

26 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

X'ray fluorescence can be used to measure coating thickness of metals, Near infrared for organic coatings. Or FTIR.

It does not matter which is used, at some point they all have to be calibrated by coating mass measurement.

So, which method might be best for analyzing Condom Integrity?

3 minutes ago, JamesPhuket10 said:

That sounds like a serious complaint to me, are you a FOREIGNER? 🤣

I am a farang and I never complain on this forum.

I am a foreigner in a foreign land....

Always have been...,

Since the hour of my birth.

3 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Always have been...,

In that case if so, then according to SAFETYFIRST,  we are both complainers, I am scratching my head now trying to think what to moan about. 😁

7 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

So, which method might be best for analyzing Condom Integrity?

AFAIK condoms are tested destructively, with the rest of the batch either scrapped or sold depending on the test outcome.

8 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Always have been...,

You've been reading Robert Heinlein again.

1 hour ago, JamesPhuket10 said:

In that case if so, then according to SAFETYFIRST,  we are both complainers, I am scratching my head now trying to think what to moan about. 😁

Why not moan, tomorrow morning, about your Sunday Breakfast.....

Or, your too-high expectations, of same....

Who knows....maybe your significant other will surprise you tomorrow morning, with something good.....

And then, if really good....you will be moaning with delight.....

Right?

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

AFAIK condoms are tested destructively, with the rest of the batch either scrapped or sold depending on the test outcome.

The condoms that I have tested, I have only scrapped after I used them....once....but never twice.

2 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

The condoms that I have tested, I have only scrapped after I used them....once....but never twice.

I do have to marvel at your talents, that you can use your organ to blow up condoms like a balloon.