Best one month rental central Pattaya.

geisha

Hi, I have a friend  coming to Thailand in January for one month.   I stay in Jomtien but he prefers being closer to the malls and good choice of restaurants. Previously , he’s often vacationed in Phuket over the years but fed up of the endless rain , crowds , and’ certain nationalities.  He needs a nice quality studio and good sunny pool , security, and not in a high rise .up to 12 floors ok. not interested in ladies or men.

I visited City Garden when it was built. Considered renting  but preferred Jomtien around soi 9. I remember that the pool looked very small ??  Any ideas welcome,  Central Festival and Term 21 in easy reach. Good pool as he swims a lot, quality Studio , English TV channels / Netflix ,  Security, not bothered by great view from studio. Around 40 000, Baht month which is what he was paying in Phuket., Thanks  +++ 

4 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Alternatively a quiet hotel opposite Central Festival on 2nd road, Caesar Palace, under 1k a night. 

no no no.....:crying:

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, scubascuba3 said:

Posting no info is next to useless, make more effort 

You mean like recommending Caesar's Palace, at a price that doesn't exist? 🤣

Actually I didn't realise they quoted you. I was looking for a hotel name in their post. Makes sense now. Though your post doesn't. Have a nice day.