Big Joke Faces Asset Seizure in Online Gambling Case

webfact

3 hours ago, hotchilli said:

And you seem to know everything.

Anyone can transfer money to you if they have your info and you cant stop it from showing up. Im not saying he's innocent but it would be easy enough to set you up

Edited by Dan O

12 minutes ago, Trip Hop said:

Do I come across as someone who has a death wish then?

So you're prepared to make anonymous uncorroborated, baseless assertions about a man's guilt on this forum, but completely bottle it when making them in person in real life? Just as I thought. It goes for all the other weasels on this forum taking cheap shots at him. Easy from behind a keyboard.

Edited by bradiston
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, bradiston said:

So you're prepared to make anonymous uncorroborated, baseless assertions about a man's guilt on this forum, but completely bottle it when making them in person in real life? Just as I thought. It goes for all the other weasels on this forum taking cheap shots at him. Easy from behind a keyboard.

I'll give you a bit of advice.  Take a step out of that condo bubble or whatever it is that spout all your drivel from and make some friends with the real people in the underbelly of the capital.  You'll soon be surprised at what you see and what you here.

7 minutes ago, Trip Hop said:

I'll give you a bit of advice.  Take a step out of that condo bubble or whatever it is that spout all your drivel from and make some friends with the real people in the underbelly of the capital.  You'll soon be surprised at what you see and what you here.

Gratuitous advice rejected. Take your own advice and get lost in the underbelly of whatever capital you reside in. Are you confused, by any chance? You don't know where I am, do you? Maybe right behind you.