Registering own house as residence for Retirement Visa renewal

Hello. I looked through previous posts but couldn’t find my question so sorry if repeated question.

I am renewing my retirement visa myself here on Koh Phangan. Last year i registered myself as a tenant and took a rental contract and id of my landlord. But this year I would like to register myself in my own house that I own through a thai company. I have the blue book etc.

does anyone have experience with this and can tell me what documents Immigration ask for in this case? DBD? Blue book? 
I have yellow book and pink card but don’t think that helps in this application.

Edited by Marksymark

7 minutes ago, Marksymark said:

Hello. I looked through previous posts but couldn’t find my question so sorry if repeated question.

I am renewing my retirement visa myself here on Koh Phangan. Last year i registered myself as a tenant and took a rental contract and id of my landlord. But this year I would like to register myself in my own house that I own through a thai company. I have the blue book etc.

does anyone have experience with this and can tell me what documents Immigration ask for in this case? DBD? Blue book? 
I have yellow book and pink card but don’t think that helps in this application.

I use only my yellow book in Samui, no pink card, that should be enough.

Have a look at the Samui forum here, there is a pinned post with plenty of info.

Edited by gearbox

On 9/26/2024 at 5:52 AM, Marksymark said:

You will need to be registered as house owner and host at the local "tessa ban" district office. You might also need to obtain a yellow house book for aliens, ask at the office if that is neccessary; the process can sometime be little complicated, depending on what the local office requests. When that is done, you can do the registration online for being the host, and thereafter the TM30-registration of yourself.

• Thumbs Up 1

The other option is to have the Thai person that owns the company sign a rental contract with you.  You then just have to show that info.  The challenge you might run into is them checking to see if it is a legit company.