Horrible Offensive Trump Commercial

Yagoda

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Sooooo, you think 5,000 criminals entering the country is acceptable? That's sad.

Yes he does. 

Did you notice that when I called him out for having a rapist as his avatar, he changed it and put a picture of trump in? Isn't he cute? He essentially is saying okay if you object to my having a rapist as my avatar, I'll put a picture of trump up there because he's a rapist too. Get it? Isnt  he clever.? 

Of course since he believes that Trump is a rapist, what does that say?

The sexism racism and misogyny that just exude from the anti-trump movement along with their anti-americanism and terrorists supporting violent policies are just so blatant at this point in time as to be farcical

Edited by Yagoda
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Sooooo, you think 5,000 criminals entering the country is acceptable? That's sad.

Sooooo, you think 10,000 criminals entering the country is acceptable? That's sad.

• Like 1

On 9/29/2024 at 5:54 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

Doesn't matter. He will be outside congress, not a part of it. He'll actually be able to be even more of an attack dog on Harris as will have no constraints on what he can say.

His base will love it.

He is probably going to move all his businesses and family to Florida (or Texas) either while as POTUS or after the elections, and if/when any Washington or NY DA goes after him or his family again, he will tell them where to go.  

49 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

Get back to work. You need the money.

Repeat and repeat. You need to freshen up and come with some variations, Malcolm.

Again, I don´t need the money, but I like to work. Keeps my from degrading to your level.

4 hours ago, Will B Good said:

Sooooo, you think 10,000 criminals entering the country is acceptable? That's sad.

I'd prefer nil, but I said that to you before and you are ignoring that. Do you think if you say the same thing over and over it will change my mind?