1 in 3 Children Now Short-Sighted after Covid Lockdowns Study Reveals

Social Media

11 minutes ago, johng said:

I did not say persons where locked indoors for months on end, go back and read what I wrote...I do agree with the sentiment that @JonnyF  was making about locking society down for months on end and have provided photographic evidence in above post..the Covid debacle is the worst atrocity we have witnessed in our lifetime in every single metric of being an atrocity.

You are missing the comment trail. You suggested I was wrong in my disagreement with JonnyF. Therefore agreeing with his statement " the government locked children in their homes for months on end".

You haven't provided any evidence to back that statement up.

2 minutes ago, youreavinalaff said:

Therefore agreeing with his statement " the government locked children in their homes for months on end".

Yes I do agree with his statement   the government closed schools

they closed parks and open spaces they closed shopping malls, they told everyone to work online

lest you "kill granny"  there was an overwhelming doom machine  played out on every media source...surely you have not forgotten this ? 

I provided a few images of the Pattaya lockdown  I have lots more,  the Covid  measures caused immense damage and hardship to millions of ordinary citizens  who could not conduct "normal life" during the restrictions  many lost their whole livelihood   business that took generations to build   they didn't have the reserves to last 2-3 years of no profit  like the "big boys" did  coming out the big players gained immensely  and the small guys are devastated.

Covid, probably the worse debacle in history  but certainly in modern history.

13 minutes ago, johng said:

Yes I do agree with his statement   the government closed schools

they closed parks and open spaces they closed shopping malls, they told everyone to work online

lest you "kill granny"  there was an overwhelming doom machine  played out on every media source...surely you have not forgotten this ? 

I provided a few images of the Pattaya lockdown  I have lots more,  the Covid  measures caused immense damage and hardship to millions of ordinary citizens  who could not conduct "normal life" during the restrictions  many lost their whole livelihood   business that took generations to build   they didn't have the reserves to last 2-3 years of no profit  like the "big boys" did  coming out the big players gained immensely  and the small guys are devastated.

Covid, probably the worse debacle in history  but certainly in modern history.

Please, I'll ask once more.

Please provide proof that " governments locked children up in their homes for months on end"

33 minutes ago, youreavinalaff said:

Please provide proof that " governments locked children up in their homes for months on end"

Search your memory  it seems to have been erased  !

10 minutes ago, johng said:

Search your memory  it seems to have been erased  !

I have searched my memory. I've also searched the internet.

I've found no evidence that governments locked kids in their homes for months on end.

Like I said before, if you have evidence to the contrary, please share.

Edited by youreavinalaff
Typo

1 hour ago, youreavinalaff said:

I've found no evidence that governments locked kids in their homes for months on end.

Look they did not "physically" lock kids in their home (maybe in China) they pushed a very heavy narrative in the media  not to go outside as it could spread the dreaded Wuflu and granny would die  do you disagree that it happened ?

P_20200405_130513.thumb.jpg.dbc93590fe2b693c3e3f39169dfffcd6.jpgP_20200505_103735.thumb.jpg.0624c569ee499f6280dadbbe1a0618eb.jpgP_20200327_112950.thumb.jpg.29e43968d766688bebdd43c1e6537f8b.jpg

• Agree 1

54 minutes ago, johng said:

Look they did not "physically" lock kids in their home (maybe in China) they pushed a very heavy narrative in the media  not to go outside as it could spread the dreaded Wuflu and granny would die  do you disagree that it happened ?

P_20200405_130513.thumb.jpg.dbc93590fe2b693c3e3f39169dfffcd6.jpgP_20200505_103735.thumb.jpg.0624c569ee499f6280dadbbe1a0618eb.jpgP_20200327_112950.thumb.jpg.29e43968d766688bebdd43c1e6537f8b.jpg

No, they didn't.

In fact, in the UK, and many other countries, they encouraged people to get out and exercise.

Edited by youreavinalaff
  • Confused 1

54 minutes ago, johng said:

There’s no such thing as ‘Wuflu’.

So obviously your whole post is a misrepresentation of fact.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, youreavinalaff said:

In fact, in the UK, and many other countries, they encouraged people to get out and exercise.

In fact they did not  encourage people to go outside and exercise

People walk and cycle past a digital public safety notice saying "Lockdown, Stay At Home, Protect The NHS, Save Lives"

A NHS signage about coronavirus advice people to "Stay home. Save lives" is displayed on the advertising boards at Piccadilly Circus in London - The story behind 'Stay Home, Protect the NHS, Save Lives'

Stay at home: govt previously used the messaging during the first lockdown (Getty Images)

Stay at Home Protect the NHS Save Lives Pin Button Badge various sizes Message

Stay At Home Protect The Nhs GIF

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

There’s no such thing as ‘Wuflu’

There's no such thing as Aliens therefore the UFO's do not exist......

Call it what you want  I like to call it WuFlu   you might refer to it as Sars-Cov-2 (Covid-19)   whatever....

2 minutes ago, johng said:

There's no such thing as Aliens therefore the UFO's do not exist......

Call it what you want  I like to call it WuFlu   you might refer to it as Sars-Cov-2 (Covid-19)   whatever....

I am aware of your desire, which you put into practice, of choosing to portray things as you would like them to be rather than as they actually are.

Confirming that you know the reality does not excuse you misrepresenting it, rather it underscores your studied dishonesty.

• Confused 1

22 minutes ago, johng said:

Easily debunked nonsense:

“Surge in appreciation of exercise and activity during lockdown”

“People have turned to cycling and walking to keep active outdoors during the coronavirus (Covid-19) crisis, with 63% of people across the first six weeks of lockdown saying exercise is important for their mental health.”

https://www.sportengland.org/news/surge-appreciation-exercise-and-activity-during-lockdown#:~:text=People have turned to cycling,important for their mental health.

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

rather it underscores your studied dishonesty.

I am not dishonest and that is a total slur you slur monger.

I'll call it Wuflu if I like  you can call it whatever you wish

the fact remains that the total devastation to the world remains the same whatever you want to call it.

here some more evidence

In full: Johnson orders UK to 'stay home' to protect NHS from coronavirus

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/uk-52012583

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, johng said:

You are joking right ?  The lockdowns have been widely dismissed as counter productive.

John, you need to at least try to stick to your argument.

34 minutes ago, johng said:

And yet there was a surge in people exercising by cycling and walking during lockdown, refer the credible link I provided and that you chose to edit out when responding to my post.

You made a patently false statement.

16 hours ago, Luuk Chaai said:

everybody say thank you Xi

so what does the future hold ?

I'm turning Japanese chinese I think I'm turning Japanese chinese I really think so
Turning Japanese  I think I'm turning Japanese chinese   I really think so

No sex, no drugs, no wine, no women
No fun, no sin, no you, no wonder it's dark
Everyone around me is a total stranger

You should find your way to the closest hospital.

• Haha 1