Mother of Five Dies After Brazilian Butt Lift in UK, Sparking Calls for Urgent Ban

Social Media

2 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Everyone using social media is influenced by what is presented to them on the platforms they use.

But not everybody decides to undergo life threatening procedures like the one she  chose. 

A generally harmless substance like cannabis can potentially have a serious effect on those with pre existing psychiatric conditions, and some consider that justification for an outright ban.   Perhaps not only this procedure but  social media  itself should be considered for an outright ban considering the effect it can have on people?

Personally I see daily examples that  the zombification of future generations is well underway, and with no efforts on behalf of the "authorities" to stop this  I can only assume they approve

Edited by Bday Prang

5 hours ago, Hummin said:

33 and 5 kids, oh my 

Yeah shocking, her council estate neighbours would  have managed that ( with 5 different fathers)  before they reached 20    At 33 she is grandmother material by now

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

6 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Undoubtedly an outcome that is left to the NHS to deal with

Which in effect means the tax payer picks up the bill.   And to think there has been talk of denying treatment to smokers.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, rocketboy2 said:

Her own, selfish , stupid vanity,  has now left 5 kids with out a mum.

Just stupid. 

Darwin 101.

She has actually done them a favour,  they just don't know it yet 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

Could I be so crude and shallow to point out that if she has already had 5 kids, that she should have other things on her mind and maybe her body isn't what it used to be in other areas, anyway. I'm not the one who's saying a woman's looks is the be all and end all, and she was the one who was vain enough to want this procedure to 'improve or enhance' her looks.

Very sad and feel for her kids.

7 hours ago, Social Media said:

One woman, who spoke to *The Independent*, shared how she was placed in a coma for four days following a liquid bum lift that went wrong, leaving her with long-term pain in her chest and arms.

The procedure is obviously not suitable for everybody, I would imagine some seeking it are morbidly obese, however the unqualified practitioners are unlikely to advise them against it

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, 2long said:

Could I be so crude and shallow to point out that if she has already had 5 kids, that she should have other things on her mind and maybe her body isn't what it used to be in other areas, anyway. I'm not the one who's saying a woman's looks is the be all and end all, and she was the one who was vain enough to want this procedure to 'improve or enhance' her looks.

Very sad and feel for her kids.

Most women undergoing such treatment will vehemently state that they don't do it to impress men , preferring to claim that they do it for themselves.    In reality they do it to attract compliments and "likes" from other women I think this is true for cosmetics generally

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

The procedure is obviously not suitable for everybody, I would imagine some seeking it are morbidly obese, however the unqualified practitioners are unlikely to advise them against it

Manyu informed opinions from you on the topic. What is your expertise in this?

6 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

This treatment was to lift her butt not make it smaller, quite the opposite.