Kamala Harris Shifts Position on Border Wall, Signaling Tougher Stance on Immigration

Social Media

2 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Stop being so abusive  . 

You are manically over reacting to the funding of a wall that wasn't built 

You seem to want to have a last word LOL

My point well taken is MAGA believe the most obvious lies and act like it is somehow normal. Get real you people stink as reality is not part of this cult

1 hour ago, earlinclaifornia said:

My point well taken is MAGA believe the most obvious lies and act like it is somehow normal. Get real you people stink as reality is not part of this cult

How do you know that Donald wouldn't have gotton Mexico to pay for the wall ?

Don may have imposed new taxes on Mexican goods entering the USA to pay for the wall ?

Just now, Nick Carter icp said:

How do you know that Donald wouldn't have gotton Mexico to pay for the wall ?

Don may have imposed new taxes on Mexican goods entering the USA to pay for the wall ?

Give it up! Your MAGA believe as many lies as possible

3 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Give it up! Your MAGA believe as many lies as possible

Once again , how do you know that Trump wouldn't have got Mexico to pay for the wall ?

You cannot call it a lie because it might be true , you don't know whether it is true or not , so it cannot be a  lie

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Once again , how do you know that Trump wouldn't have got Mexico to pay for the wall ?

You cannot call it a lie because it might be true , you don't know whether it is true or not , so it cannot be a  lie

He is no longer the President! Why lie that mexico would pay and then come upwith a bs excuse of maybe, could have done exactly that. But the Truth is he didn't

As of now he lied and better yet he will most likely lose this election due to him lying!

6 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

He is no longer the President! Why lie that mexico would pay and then come upwith a bs excuse of maybe, could have done exactly that. But the Truth is he didn't

As of now he lied and better yet he will most likely lose this election due to him lying!

Yes, I do know that he is no longer the President and also that the wall didn't get built , but if the wall did get built and he was still President , he may well have got Mexico to pay for the wall . 

You can say "lie lie lie" as many times as you like , but Trump didn't tell a lie when he said that Mexico will pay for the wall   , because they might well have paid for the wall 

Yes, I do know that he is no longer the President and also that the wall didn't get built , but if the wall did get built and he was still President , he may well have got Mexico to pay for the wall . 

You can say "lie lie lie" as many times as you like , but Trump didn't tell a lie when he said that Mexico will pay for the wall   , because they might well have paid for the wall 

So you have gone from, maybe, could have, to might well have 

The realty is he lied The reailty is he lost.

I will incist you stop to admit both are reality!

Right behind the wall that she walked down with the audio muted and two border patrol agents, she should show a a model of Tim Walz on his 30 foot ladder factory on the Mexican side. Owned and operated by the cartel through his funding. Her VP literally said that.

8 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

So you have gone from, maybe, could have, to might well have 

The realty is he lied The reailty is he lost.

I will incist you stop to admit both are reality!

Its all means the same thing , just different words used  , the same meaning is that it wasn't a lie because it could have been true, no one knows .

10 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

Right behind the wall that she walked down with the audio muted and two border patrol agents, she should show a a model of Tim Walz on his 30 foot ladder factory on the Mexican side. Owned and operated by the cartel through his funding. Her VP literally said that.

I would ask you for this election bet. Like the one yoiu lost and did not pay up. but another MAGA made this election bet already.

I have not seen that poster since the Harris surge but maybe that person has intergity you lack!

Its all means the same thing , just different words used  , the same meaning is that it wasn't a lie because it could have been true, no one knows .

Give me a break your somehow confused that Trump lied on this point.

The other three thousand lies you need to start your excuses as it may be a year or so of you recalling.

8 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

He said he'll build a wall and Mexico will pay for it. Promise not kept. He did build little bits of wall and replace bits of old wall and he didn't get Mexico to pay for that. Took no steps. Did not do it. 

3 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

It wasn't a lie because it may have been true .

So then you will incist that the lie is notso becuse you say he may

Wow, you are so far into excuses I am shocked. Typical MAGA cult

Edited by earlinclaifornia

2 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

So then you will incist that the lie is notso becuse you say he may

Wow, you are so far into excuses I am shocked. Typical MAGA cult

Yes, a lie is when you say something that you know isn't true , Trump may have believed that he would have got Mexico to pay for the wall  , so it wouldn't have been a lie

4 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Yes, a lie is when you say something that you know isn't true , Trump may have believed that he would have got Mexico to pay for the wall  , so it wouldn't have been a lie

Deep into Trumps mind you say is a belief of his lies is truth, then?

He said he'll build a wall and Mexico will pay for it. Promise not kept. He did build little bits of wall and replace bits of old wall and he didn't get Mexico to pay for that. Took no steps. Did not do it. 

Admit he lied MAGA then

Edited by earlinclaifornia

On 9/27/2024 at 6:35 PM, mdr224 said:

Too bad she didnt do it the last four years, she was tasked with it and failed. A lot of illegal immigrants and more crime now are the result. The fake news doesnt cover it but many americans lives have been impacted, alot of them democrats who will now be voting for trump

No, VP Harris was not tasked with that mandate. She had no authority over border policy. Repeating a Trump campaign lie will not change the reality.

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Patong2021 said:

No, VP Harris was not tasked with that mandate. She had no authority over border policy. Repeating a Trump campaign lie will not change the reality.

She used the title for awhile until it became a liability. Kerry had no power over global emissions or climate yet it fell under his authority. It's a madd up term that is nice when it is politically convenient. Sounds tough. Kamal for a short time was also the AI czar.

AI is about machine learning.

Edited by Cryingdick

As you can see from the graph, the number of unauthorized immigrants in the US has remained about the same for many years. Nobody made a stink about the big increase from 1990 until 2007. Only when a certain someone wanted to make a political issue out of it did it become an issue.  Of the 2.x million  is an estimated 600,000 slipped through without detection, and there is a large number of repeat offenders, so the number of new offenders can't be known.

When I was still in high school, I had to work in the fields harvesting green beans and strawberries. I worked alone side many illegals that came to work. None of them stayed and returned to Mexico after the season. The number of those workers that leave the country are also uncounted.

Graphic_9_30_2024 5_34_55 PM.jpg

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Because that post doesnt come off as at the best hyper partisan or in the base case brainwashed and dim?

7 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

She used the title for awhile until it became a liability. Kerry had no power over global emissions or climate yet it fell under his authority. It's a madd up term that is nice when it is politically convenient. Sounds tough. Kamal for a short time was also the AI czar.

Proof please!

She used the title for awhile until it became a liability.

20 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

No proof as expected. Did you think you can just make up bull crap as your a MAGA and can lie just like Trump?

Lies stay close :

DJT was informed before his trip not to come due to the ongoing emergency. He did not listen and took important assets away from this to handle his security. Then he lies about what has actually transpired.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/georgia-republican-governor-shuts-down-195258543.html

11 hours ago, Cryingdick said:

When and where did she use the title? Please provide examples where her office use the term.