Pattaya Cracks Down on Illegal Immigrants to Protect World-Class Tourist Image

webfact

In Britain now you are not allowed to call them illegal immigrants. You have to call the irregular immigrants. Calling them illegal is probably a two year prison sentence. Or it would be but the prisons are full. Thailand can put the illegal, I mean irregular immigrants on the next plane to London. I am sure the British Government will give them asylum.

18 hours ago, ignore it said:

Ain't it ironic that some of the lefties on the forum are against illegal aliens in Pattaya, but seemingly not against those in the USA. 

If a person lives in Pattaya, I don't see why their focus should be on the USA in the slightest! And considering this is a Thailand forum, again the USA is irrelevant!

On 9/28/2024 at 1:00 AM, BayArea said:

Thailand needs to enforce all the illegals in the country and not just Pattaya.

How many do you think are illegal here? I reckon a few dozen. And without them it would come the big change? Really?😂

7 minutes ago, newbee2022 said:

How many do you think are illegal here? I reckon a few dozen. And without them it would come the big change? Really?😂

By 'here' do you mean Pattaya or all of Thailand? 

I suspect many more either way actually. The construction projects probably hold many.