Tens of thousands of illegal immigrants with sexual assault, murder convictions roaming US

riclag

2 hours ago, riclag said:

Bad news for the flip flopping harris .

Shocking numbers:

"As of July 21, 2024, there were 662,566 noncitizens with criminal histories on ICE’s national docket—13,099 criminally convicted MURDERS!" Gonzales said in a statement. "Americans deserve to be SAFE in our own communities."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tens-thousands-illegal-immigrants-sexual-assault-homicide-convictions-roaming-us-streets

Don’t forget, we also have fentanyl coming into the US, as a result

• Agree 1

13 minutes ago, Isaan sailor said:

This bogus Dept. of Homeland Security is mess created by Bush, Sounds like something he dreamed up on his Texas ranch lower 40. Immigration used to be DOJ and customs the Dept.of the Treasury. And even the USSS is part of this DHS blob

Edited by morrobay
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Isaan sailor said:

Hopefully the swing voters who are watching our country be subjected to a migrant criminal infiltration watch the most popular cable news network!

Hannity deserves a pulitzer for his

reporting on this!

• Haha 1

From Faux News .....it must be true 😉 they aways tell the truth 

Plus they are eating the cats and dogs ,and maybe Guinea pigs too.

regards Worgeordie

• Thumbs Up 2

3 minutes ago, riclag said:

Hopefully the swing voters who are watching our country be subjected to a migrant criminal infiltration watch the most popular cable news network!

Hannity deserves a pulitzer for his

reporting on this!

Hannity and Pulitzer in the same sentence!🤣

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, impulse said:

I discussed that turd in another current thread:

You mean that bill that allowed for 5,000 illegals to enter every day before it required any border action at all? 

The one that proposed hiring thousands of agents and judges for the express purpose of letting them in faster?

The one that was totally unnecessary if Biden had just used the executive power that Trump used quite successfully, and Biden rescinded in his first week?

Is that the one you mean?  That DOA load of crap?  

And I didn't mention the included Ukraine and Israel funding, that needed to be (and were) handled as separate decisions.

Exactly the same bill dems wouldnt go for either.Hopefully Swing voters can see through the disaster waiting to happen every day  as a result of a dem administration facilitating chaos.

Below even the two rino  gop , collins & Romney wouldn’t bite.

“Joining Lankford in flipping their votes to no were Sens. Cory Booker (D-N.J.), Laphonza Butler (D-Calif.), Susan Collins (R-Maine), Mitt Romney (R-Utah) and Sinema”.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/4682181-senate-downs-border-bill/

Edited by riclag

I don't think that Kamala Harris is going to lose sleep over the fake stats being put about by you Trump supporters. I'm looking forward to a nice little 400 squid payout from Betfair when she becomes America's next president! Dream on you dimwits, let me know if any of you are in Koh Phangan after the election and I'll buy you a beer to help drown your sorrows.😉

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, connda said:

US Progressive Liberal Expats in Thailand when they see a post criticizing the lax to non-existent US border policy and illegal immigration into the US:
Screenshotfrom2024-09-2817-16-00.png.84ab2ead817af9e7eba783839450ee9d.png

US Progressive Liberal Expats in Thailand when they see a post regarding changes to Thailand's immigration policies which effects them:
Screenshotfrom2024-09-2817-17-23.png.2b831469f82563acacfc55961ff2588b.png

These are usually the exact same people who will tell you that "you are only a guest in Thailand." 

Funny how that works, 'eh?  :biggrin:

An illustration of the conundrum of the conflicted internal contradictions of the left

• Love It 1
  • Agree 1

41 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

From Faux News .....it must be true 😉 they aways tell the truth 

Plus they are eating the cats and dogs ,and maybe Guinea pigs too.

regards Worgeordie

CBS AFFILIATE below 

“The data released by ICE is beyond disturbing, and it should be a wake-up call for the Biden-Harris administration and cities across the country that hide behind sanctuary policies,” Gonzales said Friday. “It’s time for Washington to move past rhetoric and toward results. Americans deserve to feel safe in their communities.

https://www.wkrg.com/news/ice-released-over-435000-migrants-with-criminal-convictions-data-shows/

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

This Sean Hannity?

Sean Hannity (Once Again) Confirms He Is Not a Journalist

The admission came after CNN revealed exchanges showing close cooperation with Mark Meadows.

April 30, 2022

"In case you needed a reminder that Sean Hannity isn’t a journalist so much as a GOP operative with a talk show, look to the texts he was sending Trump Chief of Staff Mark Meadows between the 2020 election and Joe Biden’s inauguration. 

On Friday, CNN published a new report spotlighting texts that depict the two men talking strategy on how to help Trump win the election, hyping each other up to overthrow democracy, affirming their friendship, and—when it became clear that Trump would probably have to leave office—discussing a joint North Carolina real estate venture."

“I go out of my way to explain what my job is, because a lot of people in the media mob do not understand what we do,” Hannity said on his Friday broadcast. “Yes, I’m a member of the press… I’m on the Fox News Channel—which is a news channel—but I don’t claim to be a journalist.”

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2022/04/hannity-trump-meadows-big-lie-texting-scandal-cnn/

Oh please! Watch the receipts he & the disastrous figures Ice reported  !

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, novacova said:

An illustration of the conundrum of the conflicted internal contradictions of the left

They assuage their conflicted internal contradictions by calling Trump "Hitler" and then blaming all of borders issues on The Orange Fuehrer.  It's projection at it's finest.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, connda said:

US Progressive Liberal Expats in Thailand when they see a post criticizing the lax to non-existent US border policy and illegal immigration into the US:
Screenshotfrom2024-09-2817-16-00.png.84ab2ead817af9e7eba783839450ee9d.png

US Progressive Liberal Expats in Thailand when they see a post regarding changes to Thailand's immigration policies which effects them:
Screenshotfrom2024-09-2817-17-23.png.2b831469f82563acacfc55961ff2588b.png

These are usually the exact same people who will tell you that "you are only a guest in Thailand." 

Funny how that works, 'eh?  :biggrin:

US Regressive MAGA cultists when reality bites them in the *$$:

Edited by stats
trolling graphic removed
  • Thumbs Up 1

57 minutes ago, impulse said:

I discussed that turd in another current thread:

You mean that bill that allowed for 5,000 illegals to enter every day before it required any border action at all? 

The one that proposed hiring thousands of agents and judges for the express purpose of letting them in faster?

The one that was totally unnecessary if Biden had just used the executive power that Trump used quite successfully, and Biden rescinded in his first week?

Is that the one you mean?  That DOA load of crap?  

And I didn't mention the included Ukraine and Israel funding, that needed to be (and were) handled as separate decisions.

Here's some more reading for you that paints a slightly different picture than what your trying to portray

https://www.migrationpolicy.org/article/biden-deportation-record

13 minutes ago, riclag said:

CBS AFFILIATE below 

“The data released by ICE is beyond disturbing, and it should be a wake-up call for the Biden-Harris administration and cities across the country that hide behind sanctuary policies,” Gonzales said Friday. “It’s time for Washington to move past rhetoric and toward results. Americans deserve to feel safe in their communities.

https://www.wkrg.com/news/ice-released-over-435000-migrants-with-criminal-convictions-data-shows/

I posted this earlier but you may want to read and get a better idea than just pulling 1 issue out of the whole illegal immigrants issue and trying to paint a picture. As I said earlier, illegals have been coming for over 100 years and under every admin, republican and dem and there is no stopping them. There's only how to deal with them so inform yourself completely

https://www.migrationpolicy.org/article/biden-deportation-record

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:
Regarding the claims in the OP:

Per Reuters:

"Studies and estimates by academics and think tanks show undocumented immigrants commit crimes at a lower rate than U.S.-born individuals. [emphasis added]

NO NATIONAL STATISTIC

There is no nationwide data on crimes committed specifically by undocumented immigrants, but research shows they do not commit crimes at a higher rate than native-born Americans.
Despite the lack of official data, there is significant research demonstrating “unauthorized immigrants commit crimes at lower rates than the U.S. born,” Mittelstadt said.
Texas is the only state that logs immigration status in its arrest records, and several studies use data from the Texas Department of Public Safety to examine criminality among immigrants in the U.S. illegally.

TEXAS DATA

Two studies found that undocumented immigrants in Texas commit homicide at significantly lower rates than their U.S.-born counterparts."

Ooops. I guess reality gave the regressives another bite in the *$$. Here we go again!

Edited by stats
trolling graphic removed
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, riclag said:

This isnt the first time you broke the copyright rules.4 sentences.

Why do I feel you have super powers!

I’m putting you on ignore!

Truth and facts hurt? Are you taking your ball and going home?

• Thumbs Up 2

3 hours ago, Screaming said:

The appointed "border czar" Kamala Harris encourages these illegal immigrants by not enforcing the law. These illegals are all potential democrat voters and therefore nothing is being done to prevent them from entering the U.S.

If they are illegal they can't vote, Duh !

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1