Looking for 6/7 seaters car in thailand

Xisnow

On 9/29/2024 at 1:28 AM, rattlesnake said:

Isuzu MU-X is great, I had one for several years.

Well to be honest, I bought this car 3 years ago and still have it, but for me it doesn't need it anymore.

Its just a pick-up with a body on it and for the rest is it nothing.

The automatic transmission doesn't shift smoothly at all.

The suspension that would have been improved somewhat compared to the pick-up but it's not good at all.

No, I dont need that car anymore.

They sold everything in Asia except in China, everything was sold to China " Great Wall Motor " now.

First I would never buy a Chevy or a Ford ever any American car I had my share growing up.

In Bangkok you have more options for used I heard like " Sure " a used car network but I go with Toyota value holds better I had a friend buy a used Yaris thay came with a Guarantee. 

1 hour ago, Peterphuket said:

Well to be honest, I bought this car 3 years ago and still have it, but for me it doesn't need it anymore.

Its just a pick-up with a body on it and for the rest is it nothing.

The automatic transmission doesn't shift smoothly at all.

The suspension that would have been improved somewhat compared to the pick-up but it's not good at all.

No, I dont need that car anymore.

Interesting, I guess "your mileage may vary" is a suitable phrase here…

What year is your model from? Mine was from 2018 and they had just introduced a new technology which made the auto transmission so much better than any automatic I'd driven before. I was impressed by every aspect of this car (and I have driven a lot of vehicles since 1996).

55 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

Interesting, I guess "your mileage may vary" is a suitable phrase here…

What year is your model from? Mine was from 2018 and they had just introduced a new technology which made the auto transmission so much better than any automatic I'd driven before. I was impressed by every aspect of this car (and I have driven a lot of vehicles since 1996).

From 2021, no I don't drive that much, at most 10,000 km per year. The engine revs too much each time before switching to a low order.

No idea what the car is worth, but maybe I can trade it in for a Toyota Cross without paying extra.

Last week, I drove a Volkswagen T-roc and the automatic gear box and suspension were much better there.

Of course I understand when you say can not compare, for that reason I am now more interested in a Toyota Corolla Cross.

B.t.w. I'm now 77 year and I have been driving a car since I was 18, Mercedes Benz, Peugeot, Citroën, Toyota, Honda, you name iut.

9 minutes ago, Peterphuket said:

From 2021, no I don't drive that much, at most 10,000 km per year. The engine revs too much each time before switching to a low order.

No idea what the car is worth, but maybe I can trade it in for a Toyota Cross without paying extra.

Last week, I drove a Volkswagen T-roc and the automatic gear box and suspension were much better there.

Of course I understand when you say can not compare, for that reason I am now more interested in a Toyota Corolla Cross.

B.t.w. I'm now 77 year and I have been driving a car since I was 18, Mercedes Benz, Peugeot, Citroën, Toyota, Honda, you name iut.

Yeah, it's always interesting to read other people's comments/impressions, it also depends on your driving style, your environment etc.

The Volkswagen T-roc looks good, 20 years ago I was really not impressed by the Touareg on snow (in France), but it was great on asphalt, though a bit on the heavy side.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, ujayujay said:

Forget GM Cars or Ford , when japanese Cars available! Toyota and Mitsubishi (Pajero) are way out the Best. I Bought 2021 a Mitsubishi Pajero Year 2011. Unbreakable and comfortable. Had never a Problem since. Changed the Breakpads for 1500 Thb.

Agree. Have (or rather my Mrs does) a 2012 Mitsubishi Pajero V6 3 litre petrol automatic. Purchased in 2020. Only repair necessary has been steering rack which cost 14,900 baht supplied and fitted. Seats 7 with ease.