Billie Eilish and Finneas Endorse Kamala Harris for President

jerrymahoney

8 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

Billie Eilish and Finneas Endorse Kamala Harris for President Because ‘We Can’t Let Extremists Control Our Lives, Our Freedoms and Our Future’

Native Americans in the old west movies would refer to that as speaking with a forked tongue.

I support Trump, because the Dems have become the extremists.  It's no longer the party of Kennedy, or even Bill Clinton.  Hillary Clinton, for sure...

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, impulse said:

Native Americans in the old west movies would refer to that as speaking with a forked tongue.

I support Trump, because the Dems have become the extremists.  It's no longer the party of Kennedy, or even Bill Clinton.  Hillary Clinton, for sure...

Screwed view, Republicans have always been the extremists, what excuse do they have? 

They didn't stop being extreme when Donald suddenly choosed to change from dems to Rep, or what? 

It is interesting view at least you have. 

6 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Screwed view, Republicans have always been the extremists, what excuse do they have? 

They didn't stop being extreme when Donald suddenly choosed to change from dems to Rep, or what? 

It is interesting view at least you have. 

Are the Repubs trying to dictate what car I can own, how to wash my dishes, who I need to hire and promote and on and on...? 

Perfect example, the current mob is suing Elon for not hiring immigrants at Space-X, while at the same time, they're threatening to fine him if he hires non citizens because of national security.

They're suing Sheetz (Gas stations) for doing criminal background checks on the people they hire to interact with the public in the middle of the night.  They claim that's racist...  I like the idea that my loved one won't be interacting with a felon in the middle of the night.

Edited by impulse

The little I know of pop culture I think Billie is much more 'cool' than Taylor and her audience would be very likely skewed towards Kamala. Trump and the whole Republican agenda is the anathema of what she is about. But if she can get them to enrol and vote - when they might not be bothered otherwise - that's cool.  

10 minutes ago, impulse said:

Are the Repubs trying to dictate what car I can own, how to wash my dishes, who I need to hire and promote and on and on...? 

Perfect example, the current mob is suing Elon for not hiring immigrants at Space-X, while at the same time, they're threatening to fine him if he hires non citizens because of national security.

They're suing Sheetz (Gas stations) for doing criminal background checks on the people they hire to interact with the public in the middle of the night.  They claim that's racist...  I like the idea that my loved one won't be interacting with a felon in the middle of the night.

I just going to answer with one question. Do we need 8L cars just for fun or the feeling of it, and then crying when the fuel prices going up? 

But I have to admit, the middle ground looks better than bot the lunatics on each sides. But stupid people need obviously radical things to get a grip on their own existence. Strange people, but remember, we used to stone people, burn people, chain people in the name of God. Can you believe it?

The human race weakness, no common sense, 

16 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

That's nice. I am not a Billie fan but she has 32 million followers on Facebook -- not that that should make a difference, but it does.

And I'm sure she's 99.99% insulated from the effects of higher food prices, immigrants taking her job, and crime outside of her security perimeter.

6 minutes ago, impulse said:

And I'm sure she's 99.99% insulated from the effects of higher food prices, immigrants taking her job, and crime outside of her security perimeter.

So Billie's voting for Harris and you're voting for Trump so you cancel out each other.

They are all stark raving mad over there.

350 million people to chose from and it is down to a choice behind a woman and elderly lying sex pest.

Harris seems to be getting most of her support, not because she is good, but only because people hate the other idiot more.

47 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

added, “We can’t let extremists control our lives, ours freedoms and our future. The only way to stop them and the dangerous Project 2025 agenda is to vote and elect Kamala Harris.”

Not because of her plan for the future. 

Trump is the laughing stock of the world.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

24 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

Trump is the laughing stock of the world.

I don't feel like laughing that about 70,000,000 Americans want that guy as their next president.

And there is a 50/50 chance he will win.

It would be bad enough if people in some banana republic would vote for such an idiot. But the most powerful nation on the earth with that guy in charge. It would be unbelievable if it wouldn't be so real. 

• Agree 1

38 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

Not because of her plan for the future. 

If Joe Biden decided not to be the Democratic 2024 Presidential candidate on January 1, 2024 instead of July 21, 2024, I would expect Ms. Haris to have more of a plan and detailed agenda.

But he didn't.

Posts using derogatory and toxic nicknames or intentional misspelling of people’s names will be removed. If you don’t want your post to be removed, spell people’s names correctly, this applies to both sides of the political debate.

2 hours ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

The little I know of pop culture I think Billie is much more 'cool' than Taylor and her audience would be very likely skewed towards Kamala. Trump and the whole Republican agenda is the anathema of what she is about. But if she can get them to enrol and vote - when they might not be bothered otherwise - that's cool.  

I strongly agree, Billie Eilish's persona is seriously cooler than Swift and a lot of fun. Some of the music is the best we get these days. However, while she is about transgender bisexuality with blue hair and an extreme abortion agenda and her politics are absolutely abhorrent, this need not deter us in any way from enjoying her original and sometimes sublime music.

Clearly she has no real life experience, having grown up in a Hollywood bubble since birth, but she's an artist, not a political  savant.  As an artist she is above average, as a political animal she's a lost feminist transgender puppy in the wilderness howling at the abortion moon.

Edited by Cameroni