JD Vance Faces Pivotal Moment in Vice Presidential Debate

Social Media

10 hours ago, Cameroni said:

But I think that's very unfair on George. George was very articulate. Plus he wasn't friends with school shooters.

Good point. George had many more redeeming features although I simply cannot ignore many of the similarities with Walz and all of his tall stories.

image.png.1d400cc6dc0b2bd68758375728088abd.png

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, illisdean said:

I would agree that that JD Vance performed well in the debate and added some overall gains for the campaign. Walz, ouch ...he's poison and getting worse with his loose association with truth and facts and the fiction he creates about himself. His gaffe about being friends with a school shooter is bizarre to say the least.

2024-10-02_13-13-58.thumb.jpg.adbd7e86af12ed768e72f1c71b67a075.jpg

Walz debate results

Does that not raise the question of why Trump himself cannot effectively defend his record?

IMO Vance lost all credibility when he evaded the question of whether he thought the 2020 election was stolen.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

On 10/3/2024 at 11:34 AM, Lacessit said:

Does that not raise the question of why Trump himself cannot effectively defend his record?

IMO Vance lost all credibility when he evaded the question of whether he thought the 2020 election was stolen.

Won't much matter, but Walz did nothing to help himself or Kamala, and well, there's not much that can be done to help cackling Kamala now. JD Vance became a semi rock star after the debate I am certain did more for Trump's case as to why he selected JD Vance as a running mate. He kinda ran circles around Walz and could have easily eviscerated him and Kamala's dying campaign but took it easy on the lying stolen valor loser Walz. Went well for Trumps world without a doubt.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

All those claiming Walz won...we are laughing about you.

I"ll bet Kamala and her dwindling campaign are crying over internal polling now and ESPECIALLY for selecting a self proclaimed knucklehead that is a pathological liar too afraid to admit it. He's cooked now and so is everything about Kamala's laughable campaign. She even hooked up with the  RINO loser embarrassment JG fraud Liz Cheney out of desperation while Elon Musk is hooked up with Trump and will be in attendance at his  scheduled Butler PA rally. LOL. Feckless, hopeless, lost dems and the cackling queen of word salad.

Edited by illisdean
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

So true, he owned the room.

All those claiming Walz won...we are laughing about you.

The actual truth is it was a draw.

The best of a Walz failure was when the monitor asked about his China "mispoke"

That was classic 

Even after the dribble that came out the monitor asked again.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

JD Vance’s debate performance ‘hated by hardcore MAGA social media’: GOP strategist - https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/jd-vance-vp-debate-walz-maga-gop-b2623258.html

Said it yesterday....he is on a mission.....2028.

image.png.8196bea09e4836bf856339ac47e2e64d.png

One MAGA posted that Walz won and he also said it wouldn't help Trump any but he was now set up for 2028.

I believe the debate helped 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, earlinclaifornia said:

One MAGA posted that Walz won and he also said it wouldn't help Trump any but he was now set up for 2028.

I believe the debate helped 

Vance has his eyes on the big prize.....he will/does come across as a polished, articulate politician and for many undecided voters............ put off by the thought of having a wife cheating, lying, pussy grabbing, felon and rapist in the White House......he is the perfect replacement.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Will B Good said:

Vance has his eyes on the big prize.....he will/does come across as a polished, articulate politician and for many undecided voters............ put off by the thought of having a wife cheating, lying, pussy grabbing, felon and rapist in the White House......he is the perfect replacement.

Did you by chance see that doctored up photo of him? AI generated.

Not only will MAGA suppot him I think his new looks are compelling.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Did you by chance see that doctored up photo of him? AI generated.

Not only will MAGA suppot him I think his new looks are compelling.

Got to admit (I'm 100% straight).......I imagine he will catch many an eye.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, illisdean said:

Won't much matter, but Walz did nothing to help himself or Kamala, and well, there's not much that can be done to help cackling Kamala now. JD Vance became a semi rock star after the debate I am certain did more for Trump's case as to why he selected JD Vance as a running mate. He kinda ran circles around Walz and could have easily eviscerated him and Kamala's dying campaign but took it easy on the lying stolen valor loser Walz. Went well for Trumps world without a doubt.

Yeah, real well..... I assume it was not from Springfield....

dogate.png

• Love It 1