The Republican Freak Show

Mazungu

2 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Everything about the con-man referred to as Trump is unlikeable.

But to millions of Americans he is like a savior.

In your opinion why to so many Americans worship Trump? Is it a reflection of Americanism?

22 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

They are all stark raving mad.

Looks like Harris will get up this election but Trump will be back for 2028.

2028 ?   Trump will be then 82 yrs old

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, john donson said:

because what biden did over his presidency is so good for the country, right?  the dems has a candidate nobody voted for in their own party system

Why the obsession from non Democrats about the process that got Kamala to be Democratic presidential candidate? Could it be they thought it would be easy yo get Trump elected and suddenly it isn't?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

20 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Ah....

So, you are saying that those of the Democratic Party are not sexual abusers.

I see.

I see you neglected the “ convicted” part. Which Dems have been accused and convicted by a jury of  peers of what the judge justly deemed a “rape” the peculiarities of NY law not withstanding?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, HappyExpat57 said:

OK, complete denial of what your eyes show you.

Not at all. Gaffes are gaffes. Kamala, now, denied Joe had any problems whatsoever, doing great. Until SHOCK! she was installed.

11 hours ago, HappyExpat57 said:

You are incapable of rational thought so it's a waste of time.

Mere projection to justify self-defeatism. Actually, all that's needed is common sense and a glance at your wallet after Biden/Harris got their hands on it. 🙂 

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Walker88 said:

Do you mean like 'born mentally disabled'? Kamabla? Pencil neck? Crooked? Low IQ? Little? Pocahontas?

I like those, however. Trump learned well from the Dems and their demonizing. 🙂 

• Confused 1

24 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

Stuff most of us stopped doing in our teens is his bread and butter campaign technique. And it says tons about his base who lap it up.

No, leftists never stopped doing that, led off in the present rivalry by none other than Biden himself, calling Trump a liar and clown in their first debate:

And Biden's base lapped it up and continued the tradition. 🙂 Here we merely have the USUAL "leftists do it, good" "orange man does the same, bad." 

25 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

What a bunch of weird and sad little people.

Yes, you certainly are. And deserve to be called names back.🙂 Way it is nowadays. 

Edited by BigStar

15 minutes ago, harryviking said:

Should the Clown Trump, completely unhinged and dumb as a rock, become president, I am sure the people will regret it very much. Trump is an ignorant fool, he does not know much about how the world works.  I do not like the Dems, never have, but this time it is more serious than just GOP vs Dems. It is about sanity or insanity! The world is at a tipping point. Put Trump in he WH and all hell will break loose. Close your eyes and hold your breath and vote Harris this time. Then clean up the GOP and THEN do what the heck you want, because the mad man is gone. He will NOT be able to stand again. Seriously, did anyone actually think that was possible?? LOL! Yeah....sure....  😆

Perhaps, but the democrats also chose a deeply unserious and lightweight candidate who makes it a very hard choice for a lot of people. Had they had a real primary (before Joe lost his marbles) there would have been a different and better choice made. Someone like Josh Shapiro would be wiping the floor with Trump by now.  But Harris is almost uniquely pathetic.

1 minute ago, BigStar said:

No, leftists never stopped doing that, led off in the present rivalry by none other than Biden himself, calling Trump a liar and clown in their first debate:

Yeah.......right....sure, name calling wasn't something Trump started doing on a regular/constant basis. I see you're as rooted in reality as the average MAGA cultist.

• Like 1

Just now, Inderpland said:

Yeah.......right....sure, name calling wasn't something Trump started doing on a regular/constant basis. I see you're as rooted in reality as the average MAGA cultist.

As noted, he learned from the best who called Trump names on a regular/constant basis.
🙂 Comes up with some funny names, too. "Pocahontas" stuck well to that phony.

Just now, Hanaguma said:

Perhaps, but the democrats also chose a deeply unserious and lightweight candidate who makes it a very hard choice for a lot of people. Had they had a real primary (before Joe lost his marbles) there would have been a different and better choice made. Someone like Josh Shapiro would be wiping the floor with Trump by now.  But Harris is almost uniquely pathetic.

That is the problem! Non of them are "desirable"!  It is about choosing the one that will create a less damaging result! The lesser evil if you like. We are living in dangerous times, so be wise. Just listening to Trump makes me sick. He is NOT sane at all.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

LOL! And the MAGA cult has no idea what is going on at the other side of the street! They are to drunk to see that far!!

1 minute ago, Berkshire said:

Harris is miles ahead of Trump in terms of intelligence, work ethic, integrity....just about everything

Love it. What a saintly woman being canonized here. The intelligence, "unburdened by what has been," and work ethic, as on the border problem, are particularly impressive. Willie Brown's wife really appreciated the integrity, too. 🙂