Urine infection

On 10/1/2024 at 12:02 AM, georgegeorgia said:

have tried to make an appointment with the GP who seems to be booked out

Then try making an appointment with the GP who is not booked out.   To be honest I doubt you will find one no matter how hard you try .       Stop making things up

49 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

Help me out please,  where exactly in the bible is this rubbish written. ?  I certainly don't remember covering the matter at sunday school    "the glue connecting body and soul"    :cheesy:  for gods sake

He deserves a medal for the wind up or a crowdfunding effort to get mental help.....still not sure which.......

The Bible does not directly address the topic of urine in a detailed or symbolic way. However, there are a few verses that indirectly reference urine, usually in contexts related to cleanliness or contempt. Here are the notable mentions:

1. 2 Kings 18:27 and Isaiah 36:12 – These passages recount a speech by Rabshakeh, a representative of the Assyrian king, during the siege of Jerusalem. In his speech, Rabshakeh speaks contemptuously, saying that the people will “eat their own dung and drink their own urine” due to the siege. This was intended as a taunt, illustrating the extreme desperation and conditions of siege warfare.

• 2 Kings 18:27 (NIV):

“But the commander replied, ‘Was it only to your master and you that my master sent me to say these things, and not to the people sitting on the wall—who, like you, will have to eat their own excrement and drink their own urine?’”

• Isaiah 36:12 (NIV):

“But the commander replied, ‘Was it only to your master and you that my master sent me to say these things, and not to the people sitting on the wall—who, like you, will have to eat their own excrement and drink their own urine?’”

This language was meant to emphasize the dire circumstances people might face during a siege, but it doesn’t imply any specific biblical teaching or theological stance on urine itself.

Apart from these references, there are broader biblical teachings about cleanliness and hygiene in books like Leviticus and Deuteronomy, but urine itself is not singled out as a specific topic for discussion or instruction.

1 minute ago, KannikaP said:

Together with all the Koran readers?   555

Yes, but they have virgins waiting.........you'll get a four hour speech from Trump.

Edited by Will B Good
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

He deserves a medal for the wind up or a crowdfunding effort to get mental help.....still not sure which.......

The Bible does not directly address the topic of urine in a detailed or symbolic way. However, there are a few verses that indirectly reference urine, usually in contexts related to cleanliness or contempt. Here are the notable mentions:

1. 2 Kings 18:27 and Isaiah 36:12 – These passages recount a speech by Rabshakeh, a representative of the Assyrian king, during the siege of Jerusalem. In his speech, Rabshakeh speaks contemptuously, saying that the people will “eat their own dung and drink their own urine” due to the siege. This was intended as a taunt, illustrating the extreme desperation and conditions of siege warfare.

This language was meant to emphasize the dire circumstances people might face during a siege, but it doesn’t imply any specific biblical teaching or theological stance on urine itself.

Apart from these references, there are broader biblical teachings about cleanliness and hygiene in books like Leviticus and Deuteronomy, but urine itself is not singled out as a specific topic for discussion or instruction.

Absolutely beautiful, thankyou Will.

It's posts like this that make us all come back to this forum.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, georgegeorgia said:

Absolutely beautiful, thankyou Will.

It's posts like this that make us all come back to this forum.

My work here is done......(rides off into the sunset)

• Love It 1

2 hours ago, Will B Good said:

So as I suspected, there is nowhere in the bible where drinking urine is recommended.  In fact just the opposite. So where did that weirdo get his sick ideas from? On second thoughts I really rather not know 

I just asked a work colleague tell me he was sick for the last 4 days with a urine infection 

I said how did you know you had it ,he said he had burning pain when peeing and smelly urine and pains in the kidneys etc.

I went home this morning and think I have a urine infection too 

I may have caught it off him as he was standing close to me ,like a close talker right in my face !

I have tried to make an appointment with the GP who seems to be booked out 

Any idea what the treatment is and can it cause bladder cancer?

did he give you a reach around or help hold it for you?  Your making this crap up I think. Bladder infections are not contagious. Arent you in thailand now, based on your earlier posts

9 hours ago, Mark Nothing said:

Expand your horizons.  You seem fixated on one theory.

SNIP

My treatment is a prayer and drink a glass of urine fresh from the tap which the immune system responds well to.  The urine therapy books discuss this topic.  One such book, Your own Perfect Medicine, by Martha Christie explains in greater detail.

I put all my recyclables in the correct receptacle ... not in my body.

If you look hard enough, you can find a book somewhere that discusses your favorite flavor of fantasy.  Just remember ALL books are written by faulty humans.

9 hours ago, Mark Nothing said:

My treatment is a prayer and drink a glass of urine fresh from the tap which the immune system responds well to. 

If urine was so good for the body, then why does the body excrete it?

I just asked a work colleague tell me he was sick for the last 4 days with a urine infection 

I said how did you know you had it ,he said he had burning pain when peeing and smelly urine and pains in the kidneys etc.

I went home this morning and think I have a urine infection too 

I may have caught it off him as he was standing close to me ,like a close talker right in my face !

I have tried to make an appointment with the GP who seems to be booked out 

Any idea what the treatment is and can it cause bladder cancer?

Need not be a urine infection, depends on the types of symptoms.  Doctors tend to give antibiotics as infections are most common sources of frequent & urgent urination plus excessive pain. For myself it turned out I did NOT have an infection (after 2 large doses of antibiotics which had NO effect) but had a large pingpong ball sized bladder stone (2.5cm diameter).  You need good diagnostic investigation.

Treatment of kidney stones or bladder stones is Lithotripsy - blasting it with a laser

You cannot catch a urine infection by standing next to someone unless he urinated on you.  It is not that kind of pathogen.

For infections the go to drugs are the correct antibiotics depending on what bacteria has infected you.