Ukraine ... Enlighten yourself

KhunLA

19 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Even he have some points, he is far off the truth when it comes to Putin. Putin fights for the same as us, and trust me, we do not want Putin to become stronger, especially through a war capturing valuable resources in Ukraine. 

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

Utter rubbish from Kennedy as usual......

In November 2013, protests erupted in Ukraine’s capital, Kyiv, after then-President Viktor Yanukovych suspended preparations to sign an Association Agreement with the European Union (EU). Many Ukrainians, especially in the western part of the country, supported closer ties with the EU.

The protests, known as Euromaidan, began as a peaceful movement advocating for Ukraine’s European integration but quickly escalated as Yanukovych’s government responded with force.

Over the months, the movement grew into a larger protest against government corruption, police brutality, and authoritarianism.

11 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Even he have some points, he is far off the truth when it comes to Putin. Putin fights for the same as us, and trust me, we do not want Putin to become stronger, especially through a war capturing valuable resources in Ukraine. 

He's spot on IMHO, and mirrors all my thought & research on the subject.   I knew all that before seeing the vid.  Just thought it might open some eyes. 

Apparently not 😎

A nice 'reader's digest' of the truth, instead of MSM BS being spoon fed to the masses.  It also mirrors what Putin explained in the Tucker Carlson interview.  Amazing how the facts in both align perfectly.

The truth right in front of people, from two completely different sidelines, but people still believe the MSM BS :coffee1:

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

The truth can be right and wrong, just depending on what we want the end result going to be. As said, we do not want Putin and Russia to become stronger, to quick, but eventually China, Russia and Allies, will win the war on available resources. 

So? What do you want? Hoping Musk solve the Mars colonization? 

• Sad 1