Ukraine ... Enlighten yourself

KhunLA

W dniu 1.10.2024 o 05:33 Hummin powiedział:

Nawet jeśli ma się pewne racje, to jest dalekie od prawdy, jeśli chodzi o Putina. Putin walczy o samo, co my, i uwierzcie mi, nie chcemy, aby Putin stał się silniejszy, szczególnie poprzez walkę o przejęcie cennych zasobów na Ukrainie. 

The USA wants the natural resources of Ukrainians and Poland.90% of Ukraine's land was bought by American Jewish millionaires.

2 minutes ago, Adam Tomaszewski said:

90% of Ukraine's land was bought by American Jewish millionaires.

Really, bad bad Jewish 

Not even Kennedy beliefs that, 90% christ sake get real, 

Some documentation would be nice as proofs

Russia has become a non-country under these actions by Putin, it will take probably 20 years for them to ever recover their standing in the world, shunned from economic forums, world politics and sporting events

He is on the way to bankrupting (but keeping his billions I guess) the country and wiping out a generation of young men to the Ukrainian meet grinder

Even if they gain their way to Kyiv and claim a win, they will face a resistance from Ukrainian people not seen since the French under the Nazi

• Haha 1

On 10/2/2024 at 5:03 PM, Cameroni said:

But once you get to know them, you realise they're more decent than most.

THE TRUTH ABOUT RUSSIANS:

I find the indifference with which the Russians treat the Ukrainian tragedy appalling.
Meeting Russian tourists in Thailand and seeing that they pretend to be completely unaware of the wounds inflicted by their government, by their army, in their name and on their behalf, to the Ukrainian population, is unbearable.

During the Vietnam War, or the campaigns in Iraq and Afghanistan, it was not uncommon to encounter Westerners who openly disagreed with, even vigorously protested, their government's policies.

We can see it today with Israel. We can see it within Israel, where there is a strong public opinion challenging the course of action followed by the Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's government.

The Russians, on the other end, don't. Never. With very few exceptions, Russians are used to passively accept whatever their ruler decides for them. They are ready to carry out any order given to them without asking ethical or moral questions.

Russians constitute a threat to the freedom of the people living in their neighboring countries and worldwide, first and foremost because they place no value on their own personal freedom.

A people of slaves, they don't think twice about enslaving anyone who comes within reach. If you don't believe me, ask the Belarussians, the North Koreans, the Cubans, the Vietnamese, the Chinese, the Venezuelans, the Nicaraguans...

Ahhh, vitriolic hatred of Russia and ethnic Russian is in vogue as is undying love for the Stepan Bandera worshipping lovers of peace, democracy, and all things anti-corruption. 

Give me a ❤️ emoji if you love Stepan Bandera and hate Russians with all of your heat and soul. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, AndreasHG said:

THE TRUTH ABOUT RUSSIANS:

I find the indifference with which the Russians treat the Ukrainian tragedy appalling.
Meeting Russian tourists in Thailand and seeing that they pretend to be completely unaware of the wounds inflicted by their government, by their army, in their name and on their behalf, to the Ukrainian population, is unbearable.

During the Vietnam War, or the campaigns in Iraq and Afghanistan, it was not uncommon to encounter Westerners who openly disagreed with, even vigorously protested, their government's policies.

We can see it today with Israel. We can see it within Israel, where there is a strong public opinion challenging the course of action followed by the Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's government.

The Russians, on the other end, don't. Never. With very few exceptions, Russians are used to passively accept whatever their ruler decides for them. They are ready to carry out any order given to them without asking ethical or moral questions.

Russians constitute a threat to the freedom of the people living in their neighboring countries and worldwide, first and foremost because they place no value on their own personal freedom.

A people of slaves, they don't think twice about enslaving anyone who comes within reach. If you don't believe me, ask the Belarussians, the North Koreans, the Cubans, the Vietnamese, the Chinese, the Venezuelans, the Nicaraguans...

Yes, the reason is because the Russians are right and they know this. Their war is just and they will win.

It's very different to Vietnam.