Ukraine ... Enlighten yourself

KhunLA

Russia has become a non-country under these actions by Putin, it will take probably 20 years for them to ever recover their standing in the world, shunned from economic forums, world politics and sporting events

He is on the way to bankrupting (but keeping his billions I guess) the country and wiping out a generation of young men to the Ukrainian meet grinder

Even if they gain their way to Kyiv and claim a win, they will face a resistance from Ukrainian people not seen since the French under the Nazi

• Haha 1

On 10/2/2024 at 5:03 PM, Cameroni said:

But once you get to know them, you realise they're more decent than most.

THE TRUTH ABOUT RUSSIANS:

I find the indifference with which the Russians treat the Ukrainian tragedy appalling.
Meeting Russian tourists in Thailand and seeing that they pretend to be completely unaware of the wounds inflicted by their government, by their army, in their name and on their behalf, to the Ukrainian population, is unbearable.

During the Vietnam War, or the campaigns in Iraq and Afghanistan, it was not uncommon to encounter Westerners who openly disagreed with, even vigorously protested, their government's policies.

We can see it today with Israel. We can see it within Israel, where there is a strong public opinion challenging the course of action followed by the Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's government.

The Russians, on the other end, don't. Never. With very few exceptions, Russians are used to passively accept whatever their ruler decides for them. They are ready to carry out any order given to them without asking ethical or moral questions.

Russians constitute a threat to the freedom of the people living in their neighboring countries and worldwide, first and foremost because they place no value on their own personal freedom.

A people of slaves, they don't think twice about enslaving anyone who comes within reach. If you don't believe me, ask the Belarussians, the North Koreans, the Cubans, the Vietnamese, the Chinese, the Venezuelans, the Nicaraguans...

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, AndreasHG said:

I find the indifference with which the Russians treat the Ukrainian tragedy appalling.
Meeting Russian tourists in Thailand and seeing that they pretend to be completely unaware of the wounds inflicted by their government, by their army, in their name and on their behalf, to the Ukrainian population, is unbearable.

During the Vietnam War, or the campaigns in Iraq and Afghanistan, it was not uncommon to encounter Westerners who openly disagreed with, even vigorously protested, their government's policies.

We can see it today with Israel. We can see it within Israel, where there is a strong public opinion challenging the course of action followed by the Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's government.

The Russians, on the other end, don't. Never. With very few exceptions, Russians are used to passively accept whatever their ruler decides for them. They are ready to carry out any order given to them without asking ethical or moral questions.

Russians constitute a threat to the freedom of the people living in their neighboring countries and worldwide, first and foremost because they place no value on their own personal freedom.

A people of slaves, they don't think twice about enslaving anyone who comes within reach. If you don't believe me, ask the Belarussians, the North Koreans, the Cubans, the Vietnamese, the Chinese, the Venezuelans, the Nicaraguans...

Yes, the reason is because the Russians are right and they know this. Their war is just and they will win.

It's very different to Vietnam.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love It 1

10 hours ago, Seppius said:

Russia has become a non-country under these actions by Putin, it will take probably 20 years for them to ever recover their standing in the world, shunned from economic forums, world politics and sporting events

He is on the way to bankrupting (but keeping his billions I guess) the country and wiping out a generation of young men to the Ukrainian meet grinder

Even if they gain their way to Kyiv and claim a win, they will face a resistance from Ukrainian people not seen since the French under the Nazi

and just when did Russia have "standing" in the western world?

You seem to be another one that believes the western/ NATO BS that Putin want's all of Ukraine and after that Europe. Without any valid proof of course.

He is barely able to secure the Donbas region and yet you think he is going to send the tanks all the way to Kyiv. LOL.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

8 hours ago, AndreasHG said:

Good propaganda piece. Which biased western media did you get that from?

• Agree 1

29 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

and just when did Russia have "standing" in the western world?

You seem to be another one that believes the western/ NATO BS that Putin want's all of Ukraine and after that Europe. Without any valid proof of course.

He is barely able to secure the Donbas region and yet you think he is going to send the tanks all the way to Kyiv. LOL.

You forgot he already tried that?

• Agree 1

Just now, stevenl said:

You forgot he already tried that?

I forget nothing. There is some dispute as to if that was a diversion or the real thing, but regardless that was then and his military has been degraded since.

The idea that Putin is now capable of taking all of Ukraine is :cheesy:.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I forget nothing. There is some dispute as to if that was a diversion or the real thing, but regardless that was then and his military has been degraded since.

The idea that Putin is now capable of taking all of Ukraine is :cheesy:.

So he tried, the only dispute is in your mind, failed and now it doesn't matter anymore since he failed.

• Thumbs Up 1

Maybe it is just all the recent lies and activity, but I am getting less hopeful of dodging a nuclear war. NATO are a bunch of idiots.....why carry on with the pretence and provocations, when you can avoid a war but lose a small piece of Ukraine. 

Zelensky is a a moron and a serial loser.....'Victory Plan' indeed. He is sent expensive equipment like the F16 program, but you never hear of the F16s in action, except when shot down by the Ukrainians. Abrams tanks, kept in the rear in case the catch fire. I say no more advanced weapons, just send them AK47s because the continue to work in harsh conditions, bullets and artillery shells and nothing else. 

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, stevenl said:

So he tried, the only dispute is in your mind, failed and now it doesn't matter anymore since he failed.

You can keep beating a dead horse but it won't make it get up. Putin, even if he ever had the capability to conquer all of Ukraine which I doubt, obviously does not now, so it's a nonsense to use it as propaganda.

How effin stupid you need to be to eat up the russian propaganda? I guess good news for op is that he can claim benefits due to retardation, if he’s not doing so already.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

For a detailed account of how and why Russia finally decided to make an incursion into the Ukraine Colonel Jacques Baud is a well-informed source.  If you do not find the full details in this interview - https://www.thepostil.com/our-interview-with-jacques-baud/ - you will find them in the English translations of his published articles in Le Postil.

See also here, in the original French:
https://cf2r.org/documentation/le-point-sur-la-situation-militaire-en-ukraine-au-2-juin-2022/

17 minutes ago, ericbj said:

For a detailed account of how and why Russia finally decided to make an incursion into the Ukraine Colonel Jacques Baud is a well-informed source.  If you do not find the full details in this interview - https://www.thepostil.com/our-interview-with-jacques-baud/ - you will find them in the English translations of his published articles in Le Postil.

See also here, in the original French:
https://cf2r.org/documentation/le-point-sur-la-situation-militaire-en-ukraine-au-2-juin-2022/

French colonel explains? Please enlighten me when was the last time the frogs didn’t totally embarrass themselves in a war they got involved in. Why should anyone listen to a freaking french colonel. 

1 hour ago, Antti said:

French colonel explains? Please enlighten me when was the last time the frogs didn’t totally embarrass themselves in a war they got involved in. Why should anyone listen to a freaking french colonel. 

NOT a French Colonel.  So that deals with your objection to seeing what he says. Not that your objection would have been in the least bit valid if he was French.

Allowing for rabid nationalistic wilful blindness, perhaps I should have suggested Col. Douglas Mac Gregor:

https://www.youtube.com/user/douglasmacgregorTV

• Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, ericbj said:

NOT a French Colonel.  So that deals with your objection to seeing what he says. Not that your objection would have been in the least bit valid if he was French.

Allowing for rabid nationalistic wilful blindness, perhaps I should have suggested Col. Douglas Mac Gregor:

https://www.youtube.com/user/douglasmacgregorTV

Eric the frog, I’m not gonna waste my time watching russkie propaganda but one thing I can promise. If I hear you or any other putin-cọcksucker uttering a syllable of russkie propanga in my vicinity irl you will be left lying in your own blood spitting teeth. That is a promise I will keep.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Antti said:

Eric the frog, I’m not gonna waste my time watching russkie propaganda but one thing I can promise. If I hear you or any other putin-cọcksucker uttering a syllable of russkie propanga in my vicinity irl you will be left lying in your own blood spitting teeth. That is a promise I will keep.

Your comments would seem to indicate a condition of mental pathology.

For all to see.

• Agree 1

20 minutes ago, ericbj said:

Your comments would seem to indicate a condition of mental pathology.

For all to see.

The russkies have terrorized my people for a millenia. I’m not gonna listen here some khunt spew their propaganda. Do you happen to be in bkk? Give me an address, I will come and put you out of your misery. Or are you a typical frog weasel?

Russkies are pretty much universally hated in their neighboring countries, from the Arctic sea to Turkey, from Turkey to Sea of Japan. And for a good reason, they have caused an untold amount of suffering over the centuries. You can easily get offed in many of these countries if you declare your love for russkies in the wrong place. You western losers idolizing putler and russia have no idea what you are doing.

• Love It 1

Just so you know Eric, here in northern Europe you frogs with your necrophile president are the biggest joke ever. Small whiny pathetic men with huge egos, soon to be overtaken by immigrants in their own country.

8 minutes ago, Antti said:

Just so you know Eric, here in northern Europe you frogs with your necrophile president are the biggest joke ever. Small whiny pathetic men with huge egos, soon to be overtaken by immigrants in their own country.

You get just about everything wrong.  Including regarding myself.  No dialogue possible here.

But, with your ravings, you tell us quite a bit about yourself.