Which extra health insurance for Thai lady, complementary to 30-baht Government insurance?

Steven55

Hi all,
The 30-baht insurance covers basic care and I wonder if expats here have an extra health insurance for their Thai GF.
My GF is 37, healthy, and I feel an extra health insurance could be wasted money.

Pls your opinion/advice.
Thanks!

All insurance is wasted money until you use it, and hopefully it stays wasted  Having said that my wife had AIA Health Insurance which was not particularly expensive and certainly did not feel it was wasted when she needed a hysterectomy, Bangkok Hospital Pattaya fully covered rather than wherever she would otherwise have ended up.

1 hour ago, Upnotover said:

All insurance is wasted money until you use it, and hopefully it stays wasted  Having said that my wife had AIA Health Insurance which was not particularly expensive and certainly did not feel it was wasted when she needed a hysterectomy, Bangkok Hospital Pattaya fully covered rather than wherever she would otherwise have ended up.

AIA... pls, what was the premium?

55 minutes ago, Steven55 said:

AIA... pls, what was the premium?

It was around 20k, a few years ago mind you. But worth it in my opinion.  And actually it was AXA, some spelling gremlin must have autocorrected my initial reply.

• Like 1