Documentary explores war crimes being posted on social media.

MalcolmB

36 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

Yes it is great.

Staying near a mosque currently. A Buddhist temple also close by.

Nice people around here. All the locals getting along well with each other. 

You live in thailand because you could not tolerate what your country has become. And now you preach to others online about your false ideology

14 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Roman Empire lasted how long? Chineese dynasty and Mongols? Ottoman? The English or United Kingdom? 

How long did it take Usa and the western empire to brake down? Might the the shortest empire in History

Everything is speeding up. Roman empire lasted centuries. The British empire a couple or three and seems that the American age will be over in less than 2 centuries.

6 minutes ago, Hummin said:

And that's why I always says, there is reasons why the world is what it is. 

Shouldn't be so hard to understand, but for most it seems it is.

Still, I'm a western, and Putin is my neighbor, and I see no good reason for Russia to become a super power again, but sorry to say, Putin gain sympathy and even more the longer Israel is allowed to do what they do. 

It shows the two faced double morality beast the west truly are. 

It doesn't matter who is the emperor, these variable alliances comes and go, and lies, war and control of human minds is part of the game. 

How do you think China and Russia will be in Cooperation with the evil axis countries around the world as the new emperor in place? 

Putin gaining respect and sympathy world around, it is a interesting game now, or maybe end game who knows. 

Roman Empire lasted how long? Chineese dynasty and Mongols? Ottoman? The English or United Kingdom? 

How long did it take Usa and the western empire to brake down? Might the the shortest empire in History

the US dishing out sanctions and bullying have caused countries to take notice and shift their alliances. Russia is now more allied with China than before, India is not going to be pressured into picking a side, then there is BRICS,  the 'West' is in reality only 13-15% of the world population, some African countries have chucked out the US,French or other western countries in favour of China and Russia, China has done huge trade deals with the Saudis too, they bring investment and infrastructure, the west just bring war and theft of resorces for the corporations. how much Ukranian farm land has Zelensky just sold off to foreign interests?

https://www.oaklandinstitute.org/new-report-take-over-ukrainian-agricultural-land

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Much of what Israel are "doing" is just in your imagination and Israel are not actually doing it .

I continue to hear you say so, and I continue to not believe you. 

Good luck with convincing others. 

You are easily manipulated, or you are part of the Israeli Friends and supporters who do whatever it takes to defend Israel whatever it takes, but you know what's going on. 

Basically you are lying for the better cause.

And there is also state sponsored internet propaganda forces, and there were something called Jewish Internet Defense force working especially in social media platforms. But I really do not believe AN would be an interesting platform to spend resources on. 

Still here you are defending war crimes against humanity and act like it is not happening. Or understand why 7 October finely happened after so many years with suppression, abuse and crimes against the Palestinians. 

And the sad thing, it is the very same people, same orign, same religion fighting against each other. Brother against brother.

1 minute ago, frank83628 said:

the US dishing out sanctions and bullying have caused countries to take notice and shift their alliances. Russia is now more allied with China than before, India is not going to be pressured into picking a side, then there is BRICS,  the 'West' is in reality only 13-15% of the world population, some African countries have chucked out the US,French or other western countries in favour of China and Russia, China has done huge trade deals with the Saudis too, they bring investment and infrastructure, the west just bring war and theft of resorces for the corporations. how much Ukranian farm land has Zelensky just sold off to foreign interests?

https://www.oaklandinstitute.org/new-report-take-over-ukrainian-agricultural-land

As said we ate are choosing the wrong horses and battles at the moment, but I hope you understand the other option is not any better than we got. 

1 minute ago, Hummin said:

Still here you are defending war crimes against humanity and act like it is not happening. 

That is your imagination again .

You cannot even name those Israeli war crimes that you claim are happening .

The only war crimes are those being committed by Hamas .

That is a truth and a fact .

Hamas are committing the war crimes , Israel are not committing war crimes .

• Thanks 1

Just now, Nick Carter icp said:

That is your imagination again .

You cannot even name those Israeli war crimes that you claim are happening .

The only war crimes are those being committed by Hamas .

That is a truth and a fact .

Hamas are committing the war crimes , Israel are not committing war crimes .

Ai, you have been presented to many different sources and proofs the two last years, and dismissed each and one claim, and only refor to Idf as the only truth and the most moral army in the world. 

6 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Or understand why 7 October finely happened after so many years with suppression, abuse and crimes against the Palestinians. 

Oct 7 th happened because the Palestinians do not recognise Israel's right to exist and they want to replace Israel with a Muslim state .

Nothing to do with the way Israel treats the Palestineians 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Ai, you have been presented to many different sources and proofs the two last years, and dismissed each and one claim, and only refor to Idf as the only truth and the most moral army in the world. 

Can you name the war crimes ?

You have been asked to name the war crimes numerous times and you cannot name them .

BTW , I haven't refereed to the IDF as "the only truth and the most moral army in the World" , that is just your imagination again .

You cannot back up your claims and cannot  name any war crimes and you reply making false allegations about me 

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Can you name the war crimes ?

You have been asked to name the war crimes numerous times and you cannot name them .

BTW , I haven't refereed to the IDF as "the only truth and the most moral army in the World" , that is just your imagination again .

You cannot back up your claims and cannot  name any war crimes and you reply making false allegations about me 

you are truly a nut case, you have dissmissed every single one presented the last 2 years, and single minded focusing on the 7. October as the only reason. You are a dead end!

30 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Given the accusation of trolling goes both ways and I can't be bothered with posters that resort to insults over reasonable replies, you can join my ignore list. Bye.

Works for me,  then I won't have to see your comments either but then you won't see this reply.

you are truly a nut case, you have dissmissed every single one presented the last 2 years, and single minded focusing on the 7. October as the only reason. You are a dead end!

You haven't provided any evidence of Israeli war crimes.

Provide them here , now,  in this thread .

Tell me what they are .

I haven't "dismissed them" , you haven't provided them 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

You haven't provided any evidence of Israeli war crimes.

Provide them here , now,  in this thread .

Tell me what they are .

I haven't "dismissed them" , you haven't provided them 

I have provided enough, and you have dismissed them for 2 years. I'm not playing your game, and have your patience to spend so much time to go in endless circles. 

I rest my case, time will work for the truth and only truth either you like it or not. 

Bombing civilians and civilian infrastructure is a crime! Women and children! 

2 minutes ago, Hummin said:

I have provided enough, and you have dismissed them for 2 years. I'm not playing your game, and have your patience to spend so much time to go in endless circles. 

I rest my case, time will work for the truth and only truth either you like it or not. 

Bombing civilians and civilian infrastructure is a crime! Women and children! 

Well, at least you stated some of the "alleged " war crimes . 

Israel has been targeting military targets in Gaza , they are legitimate targets  that are not war crimes .

Its nor a war crime for civilians to be killed in wars .

You haven't provided any evidence of war crimes 

7 minutes ago, Hummin said:

, and single minded focusing on the 7. October as the only reason. You are a dead end!

You were attempting to blame the Israelis for the 7 th October terror attack .

You were blaming the Hamas Oct 7 th  war crimes on Israel .

Suggesting its Israel's fault that they were attacked

On 10/4/2024 at 1:18 PM, thaibeachlovers said:

I've seen it advertised it on Al Jazeera. Everyone with an interest in the Gaza situation should watch to see how the most moral army in the world really behaves, and it's hard to watch. It made me nauseous that human beings could be that evil.

After what Hamas did to the poor innocent, peace loving Israel women I rather enjoyed watching this propaganda film by the Moslem Al Jazeera news site. I might make some popcorn and get my self a cold beer and watch it again.

48 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Everything is speeding up. Roman empire lasted centuries. The British empire a couple or three and seems that the American age will be over in less than 2 centuries.

So very true thaibeachlovers, it will come to an end if the American people vote for the diversity hire Kamala word salad Harris.

54 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

I find it ironic that you look down on america or israel considering your country is the biggest joke of them all. Perhaps you would like israel to invite muslims to their country like yours have?

My country is not bombing children in other countries.

I don’t have a problem with Muslims, that is your problem.

10 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Well, at least you stated some of the "alleged " war crimes . 

Israel has been targeting military targets in Gaza , they are legitimate targets  that are not war crimes .

Its nor a war crime for civilians to be killed in wars .

You haven't provided any evidence of war crimes 

You were attempting to blame the Israelis for the 7 th October terror attack .

You were blaming the Hamas Oct 7 th  war crimes on Israel .

Suggesting its Israel's fault that they were attacked

You were attempting to blame the

And this is my reason to call your reasoning for single minded. 

Edited by Hummin

Just now, Keep Right said:

So very true thaibeachlovers, it will come to an end if the American people vote for the diversity hire Kamala word salad Harris.

Hate to break it to you but Harris has already been in for three years.

3 minutes ago, Hummin said:

In Your imagination this is justified facts

It isn't my imagination . Its a fact 

Do you know what a war crime is ?

I have a feeling that you don't know what a war crime is .

Its just your imagination that civilians getting killed in a war is a war crime , it isn't an actual war crime 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

It isn't my imagination . Its a fact 

Do you know what a war crime is ?

I have a feeling that you don't know what a war crime is .

Its just your imagination that civilians getting killed in a war is a war crime , it isn't an actual war crime 

And here you go, 

again and again and again.

So Russia is not doing any crime either, and still you do not see how alike Frank you actually are, do you

And here you go, 

again and again and again.

So Russia is not doing any crime either, and still you do not see how alike Frank you actually are, do you

Are you serious ?

I haven't even mentioned Russia , that's just your immigration again .

I have no idea whether Russia are committing  any war crimes or not and I have no idea what Frank thinks about it either , I actually have no idea who this Frank person is 

1 hour ago, mdr224 said:

You live in thailand because you could not tolerate what your country has become. And now you preach to others online about your false ideology

Are you stark raving mad? 

I am not bothered by other races or religions in the slightest. That is your type obsessed with all that. I have moved to an area with a lot more ethnic and religious diversity than I left behind.

I am not preaching to anyone.

I am opposed to killing innocent women and children.

To most civilized people that is a normal thing.

1 minute ago, MalcolmB said:

Are you stark raving mad? 

I am not bothered by other races or religions in the slightest. That is your type obsessed with all that. I have moved to an area with a lot more ethnic and religious diversity than I left behind.

I am not preaching to anyone.

I am opposed to killing innocent women and children.

To most civilized people that is a normal thing.

Its just the Palestinians  who have deliberately killed innocent woman and children . 

You seem to support the uncivilised people who deliberately kill innocent woman and children