Which state that Trump won in 2020 will he lose this time?

theblether

45 minutes ago, theblether said:

Which state that Trump won in 2020 will he lose this time, if any? Or is he entering this election was a rock solid base of 232?  

2020_large.webp

What is the question? Even if he doesn't lose any he's still 38 short

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, CallumWK said:

Well its not that simple.

The convicted felon insurrectionist Putin lover might win states he lost last time.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, CallumWK said:

Thanks for admitting you actually consider him a winner. I wonder why, if he's really that bad as you try to paint him, that he has a chance of winning any additional states.

He is that bad but Americans may be that stupid.

• Like 1

I'm avoiding a lot of the media hyperbole regarding electoral details (sorry, Kornacki) but do bear in mind how Kansas voted down a statewide abortion ban.  Kansas, really?  Who da thunk!?

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, CallumWK said:

The question basically us- and I thought it was clear - is 232 Trump's base line? 

I don't see any road to victory that doesn't start with Georgia. And no road exists if he loses any state he won in 2020. 

North Carolina.  FEMA is planning to bulldoze entire towns after Helene, mostly where Trump was strongest.  And the Dems are going to disqualify anyone who's registered to vote from an address that is no longer mailable.  And there obviously won't be any in-person voting in a bulldozed town, which would have also favored Repubs.

That's the scuttlebutt in the wingnut conspiracy circles.  God, I love a good wingnut conspiracy theory. 

You'll have to find the link yourself.  It's not an "approved source".

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

North Carolina? Possibly.

I would check Texas and Florida, too.

The inward migration from places like California to those two states makes things hard to determine, I think. Too, the abortion issue seems to have settled into the background right now. But I would expect a blitz during the last month of the election.

1 hour ago, impulse said:

North Carolina.  FEMA is planning to bulldoze entire towns after Helene, mostly where Trump was strongest.  And the Dems are going to disqualify anyone who's registered to vote from an address that is no longer mailable.  And there obviously won't be any in-person voting in a bulldozed town, which would have also favored Repubs.

That's the scuttlebutt in the wingnut conspiracy circles.  God, I love a good wingnut conspiracy theory. 

You'll have to find the link yourself.  It's not an "approved source".

I've read varying reports about the state of NC after the hurricane., If FEMA, as alleged, are slow-walking aid then the independents will destroy the Democrats. 

I don't know the truth, the people of NC will know and act accordingly. 

9 minutes ago, theblether said:

I've read varying reports about the state of NC after the hurricane., If FEMA, as alleged, are slow-walking aid then the independents will destroy the Democrats. 

I don't know the truth, the people of NC will know and act accordingly. 

There you go again spreading Trumpist lies.

It's highly likely that Harris will win the election.

In that case, it's 100 percent definite that the maga fascist forces will do everything they possibly can to undo the results through nefarious means including violence. It may end up in the supreme court, which of course favors Trump.

Let's get real. 

Trump is a criminally corrupt demagogue. 

He either takes power again or he ends up dying in prison.

He's cornered and dangerous. He has nothing to lose to try anything to come back to power.

Anyone that doesn't get that by now hasn't been paying attention. 

3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

There you go again spreading Trumpist lies.

Are you familiar with the word if? Are you familiar with the phrase "I don't know the truth?" 

And it will be a cold day in hell when I take lessons in spreading lies from a demented Russian hoax conspiracy theorist. 

3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

It's highly likely that Harris will win the election.

In that case, it's 100 percent definite that the maga fascist forces will do everything they possibly can to undo the results through nefarious means including violence. It may end up in the supreme court, which of course favors Trump.

Let's get real. 

Trump is a criminally corrupt demagogue. 

He either takes power again or he ends up dying in prison.

He's cornered and dangerous. He has nothing to lose to try anything to come back to power.

Anyone that doesn't get that by now hasn't been paying attention. 

Dear me. 

Pitiful. 

3 minutes ago, theblether said:

Are you familiar with the word if? Are you familiar with the phrase "I don't know the truth?" 

And it will be a cold day in hell when I take lessons in spreading lies from a demented Russian hoax conspiracy theorist. 

Bringing up that garbage fake accusation from the convicted felon, even mentioning it, was totally SLEAZY!

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

I would expect that you have zero awareness of such issues. I imagine you are in a self imposed pro maga bubble. 

I've been predicting a Harris win for weeks and I first tipped her as a Presidential candidate in 2018. 

So give it a rest with your yippering foolishness. 

Different subject - where do you live these days? Are you still in Jomtien? 

1 minute ago, theblether said:

I've been predicting a Harris win for weeks and I first tipped her as a Presidential candidate in 2018. 

So give it a rest with your yippering foolishness. 

Different subject - where do you live these days? Are you still in Jomtien? 

You still don''t get it.

Yes she will probably win.

The real and most important question is whether or not she will actually be inaugurated on January 20.

Trump has different and very well organized plans to try to stop her from that.

If you don't acknowledge that, you have zero credibility about what is actually happening around this election.