Boris Johnson Suggests Putin Would Have Avoided Invading Ukraine if Trump Were President

Social Media

21 minutes ago, johng said:

Coupled with the recent Covid lockdown backtracking  perhaps he knows something is coming...trying to revise history before the reckoning ?  

He certainly denied what the head of the Ukraine delegation was saying, that he flew in to say the West won't support Ukraine if the sign the peace deal and they should just fight.

Johnson is a world class liar of course, though I don't know why he denies reports from the Ukrainians themselves, as if that were believable.

12 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

Johnson is a world class liar of course,

Yes Aren't they all ? (99.99%)

I just find it interesting that he is now seemingly backtracking on 2 very major issues  and icing on the cake they have both been deemed conspiracy theories in the (not too distant) past.

30 minutes ago, johng said:

Yes Aren't they all ? (99.99%)

I just find it interesting that he is now seemingly backtracking on 2 very major issues  and icing on the cake they have both been deemed conspiracy theories in the (not too distant) past.

It is remarkable isn't it. 

Yah, politicians are liars across the board, who are we kidding.

Just now, coolcarer said:

Across the board, even Ukraine politicians?

You think Zelensky going to the US talking up his "victory plan" as his city of Vuhledar fell to the Russians was not a master class in lies and deception?

You think they don't know they can't win this war? They know.

8 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

He certainly would not have provided assistance to Ukraine (AKA do nothing to oppose Putin’s illegal war of invasion).

He sent more than Obama after 2014.

3 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

You think Zelensky going to the US talking up his "victory plan" as his city of Vuhledar fell to the Russians was not a master class in lies and deception?

You think they don't know they can't win this war? They know.

Oh I see politicians lie across the board only when it suits you. Got it

Edited by coolcarer
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Let’s test your connection to the fact based universe with a simple question:

Who started the illegal war of invasion into Ukraine?

Deflection away from a question....with another question. 

Predictable.

24 minutes ago, coolcarer said:

What are you on about? I said the Ukrainian politicians are liars as well. 

Can it be any clearer?

4 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

What are you on about? I said the Ukrainian politicians are liars as well. 

Can it be any clearer?

I know. Why do you keep quoting what a Ukraine politician said about Boris Johnson then, especially since Boris denied it. 

Edited by coolcarer

36 minutes ago, coolcarer said:

I know. Why do you keep quoting what a Ukraine politician said about Boris Johnson then, especially since Boris denied it. 

Because he reported on a meeting with a Brit, this was not an election issue. It was not a reputation issue for him. That account is obviously the truth. They do not lie 100 per cent of the time.

6 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

Because he reported on a meeting with a Brit, this was not an election issue. It was not a reputation issue for him. That account is obviously the truth. They do not lie 100 per cent of the time.

Back to…..

1 hour ago, coolcarer said:

even Ukraine politicians do not lie when it suits you……lol

3 hours ago, frank83628 said:

the special operations by Russia were in response to the US meddling in Ukraine/Russain business. either by funding neo nazis or bringing Ukraine into nato.

like a said, get out of you cOLD war bubble.

You didn’t answer the very easy question I asked.

Edited by Chomper Higgot

3 hours ago, Cameroni said:

But Johnson flew in precisly to tell Zelensky not to sign a peace treaty! They could have had peace, even with Johnson and Biden and Harris! But they just decided, no, let's just fight.

So Johnson flies to Zelensky to tell him, don't make peace, let's just fight and at the same time he says Trump's presence alone would have prevented war?

But you could have prevented war Boris, you and Biden and Kamala. You just decided to fight, you <deleted>.

Already debunked.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

Obviously when they do not have a reason to lie and gain nothing by the statement you can consider if the statement could be true.

Nobody lies 100 per cent of the time.

Not even Boris Liar Johnson. What he said about Trump is absolutely true. With Trump in the white house, the Ukraine war would not have happened.

You are so funny. Now Boris only lies when it suits you…lol

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

Obviously when they do not have a reason to lie and gain nothing by the statement you can consider if the statement could be true.

Nobody lies 100 per cent of the time.

Not even Boris Liar Johnson. What he said about Trump is absolutely true. With Trump in the white house, the Ukraine war would not have happened.

No one can say with any certainty whether Russia would have invaded Ukraine if Trump was POTUS , because no one can know for sure , I suppose that only Putin would know 

2 hours ago, Cameroni said:

He certainly denied what the head of the Ukraine delegation was saying, that he flew in to say the West won't support Ukraine if the sign the peace deal and they should just fight.

Johnson is a world class liar of course, though I don't know why he denies reports from the Ukrainians themselves, as if that were believable.

He denied what Putin is also saying.

And you forget Ukraine rejected negotiations as a direct result of atrocities committed by the Russians in in Bucha, Irpin, Borodianka, Azovstal.

https://www.ohchr.org/en/press-releases/2022/12/un-report-details-summary-executions-civilians-russian-troops-northern

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, coolcarer said:

You are so funny. Now Boris only lies when it suits you…lol

I was not talking about Boris Liar Johnson. I was talking about that Ukrainian bloke who headed the Ukrainian delegation and said that Johnson came, said the West would not support Ukraine if they signed and that Johnson said "let us just fight".

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

You are wrong. 

It was not.

It certainly has.

The events surrounding the collapse of peace talks are clearly what brought about that collapse.

Not some alleged conversation to which no witnesses are named and is confirmed by nobody…. Although Putin does repeat it.

12 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

I was not talking about Boris Liar Johnson. I was talking about that Ukrainian bloke who headed the Ukrainian delegation and said that Johnson came, said the West would not support Ukraine if they signed and that Johnson said "let us just fight".

The guy who has provided zero corroboration of the conversation he alleges.

Not one witness mentioned or named.

Edited by Chomper Higgot

Was Boris Johnson aware that Trump actually praised Putin's invasion initiative  ?

How could it have been any different if Trump was president at that time ? As it was said in another thread, it was more likely that Trump would have committed U.S. resources to help Russia instead of Ukraine .

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-putin-savvy-genius/

Fact Check

Yes, Trump Called Putin's Ukraine Strategy 'Savvy' and 'Genius'

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-praise-putin-smart-war-ukraine-invasion-1682182

Donald Trump Praises 'Very Smart' Putin

Edited by RoyBattyy93