No travel insurance for me !

georgegeorgia

2 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

Your always bully me Ralfy ,why when I love you !

You feel iam bullying you ?

There is a doctor that can help you with that... please book yourself an apppinment.

My comment was in general, many morons do not read T&C's.. then have a cry when insurance wont cover the bill.

59 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

You feel iam bullying you ?

There is a doctor that can help you with that... please book yourself an apppinment.

My comment was in general, many morons do not read T&C's.. then have a cry when insurance wont cover the bill.

I love you Ralfy 

On 10/7/2024 at 3:46 AM, georgegeorgia said:

Please check your insurance

No need in my case. I have never been able to get travel insurance since being registered as an insulin dependent type 2 diabetic. This also includes medical insurance.  Car, home and accident insurances no problem.

5 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

Great post , thankyou for your service 

Well based on what I read in the past week, in the US health insurers are zooming the premiums to such an extent that the media is calling those packages "Cadillac Coverage" meaning you paying for all the  extras in the basic price. I am on a pension, thus also have a govt sponsored insurance company but it did enable me to get an LTR.  Only good think about it I guess as in my entire life I personally have been blessed with good health and never filed a charge but my wife was killed by breast cancer/treatment and they paid dearly for that I guess.