Israeli Interrogator Warns of Continued Violence as Long as Hamas Leader Sinwar Lives

Social Media

13 hours ago, Dave0206 said:

Why is it if you don't back the hardliners part of the Jewish government you automatically hate Jews 🤔 

50% of Jews are not in favour of the stance Netanyahu is taking they obviously hate Jews also?

I would prefer for the mass bombing to stop or are you so callous you don't care because it doesn't affect you

I'm anti-terrorist.  Whoever is killing terrorists gets my approval.   If you would prefer the bombings to stop then it will once either the terrorists are killed or they surrender and return the innocent civilian hostages who are most likely being raped and tortured on a daily basis by their captors.  Why is it do you think that neighbouring muslim countries have not opened their doors so that the "innocent" Palestinians can take refuge there? 

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, James105 said:

And leave the terrorists on their doorstep to plan and carry out more rapes, murders, kidnappings and mutilations of innocent Jews?   Do you really hate the Jews so much that you do not wish them to be able to defend themselves from these kind of atrocities?  

So it is sad when 1,200 people were murdered.

But the Israeli response is to murder over 42,000 Palestinian men, women, children and babies seems to be OK with you, along with injuring over 100,000 Palestinian men, women, children and babies, invading Gaza and destroying the infrastructure, starving the population, withholding food, water and medical supplies, stealing land and houses,

Invading not only Gaza, but the West Bank of what used to be Jordan and the Lebanon, Syria, attacking Iranian consulates in other countries and killing people is OK for you.

FYI I don't hate the Jews as a people, but I DO hate their PM, the warmongering government and its cabinet as well as the Palestinian leadership. BOTH have committed war crimes and crimes against humanity.

Both leaderships IMHO should be arrested, put up against a wall and publicly executed on live TV and video.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, James105 said:

And leave the terrorists on their doorstep to plan and carry out more rapes, murders, kidnappings and mutilations of innocent Jews?   Do you really hate the Jews so much that you do not wish them to be able to defend themselves from these kind of atrocities?  

And who will defend the innocent Palestinians from Israel and the IDF?

4 hours ago, billd766 said:

And who should define who is a terrorist and who is a freedom fighter?

You?

State Governments and the UN classify who are terrorists, who did you think it was? Hamas are terrorists there is zero moral equivalence with Hamas, Iran, Hezbollah and the IDF.

On 10/9/2024 at 9:01 PM, Nick Carter icp said:

As long as you believe in a Jewish Israeli state regardless of its borders, then you are a Zionist .

People who believe in two state solution are Zionists 

I certainly don't consider myself a Zionist. I prefer a one-state solution where everyone lives as equals and at peace. If that's not possible right now—and it seems like it's not—then I believe a two-state solution is the way to go.

Just now, WDSmart said:

I certainly don't consider myself a Zionist. I prefer a one-state solution where everyone lives as equals and at peace. If that's not possible right now—and it seems like it's not—then I believe a two-state solution is the way to go.

But that does indeed make a you a Zionist as you believe that there should be a Jewish homeland on the land and that is the definition of a Zionist 

5 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

But that does indeed make a you a Zionist as you believe that there should be a Jewish homeland on the land and that is the definition of a Zionist 

No, because I don't care if there is a Jewish homeland. As I said above, I'd like to see everyone, Jews, Muslims, Christians, Buddhists, Hindus, and even atheists, live wherever they want to, together as equals and in peace.

Edited by WDSmart

52 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

I see a multi state solution. Israel as a Jewish state, but accepting of others as well. And the surrounding states can all be Muslim.  The Palestinians can live with their Muslim brothers in any of the 23 Arab states in the area. 

Seems fair. One Jewish state. Twenty three Muslim states.

14 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

I see a multi state solution. Israel as a Jewish state, but accepting of others as well. And the surrounding states can all be Muslim.  The Palestinians can live with their Muslim brothers in any of the 23 Arab states in the area. 

I'm okay with that, but the problem is, just WHERE is this Jewish state? What are its BOUNDARIES?

Does it include Gaza and the West Bank? If these areas, especially the West Bank, are to be shared by both Jews and Palestinians, how can that be done? If all this territory is to be only an exclusive "Jewish Homeland," what is to be done with the Palestinians who live there? Will they be expelled, or if not, how will they be treated?

Edited by WDSmart

38 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

No one wants the Palestinians  though, they cause trouble and civil war everywhere they go .

They went to Jordon and caused a  civil war

They went to Lebanon and caused a  civil war 

Egypt kept them out if Egypt 

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:
1 hour ago, WDSmart said:

—then I believe a two-state solution is the way to go.

1 hour ago, WDSmart said:

No, because I don't care if there is a Jewish homeland.

Make you mind up .

My mind isn't the mind that needs to be made up. It's the minds of the leaders of both Israel and Palestine that have to be made up. If they are set on having a state of their own, then I would recommend a two-state solution. If they are acceptable to live together in peace, then I would recommend a one-state solution.  Maybe I should have said I do not support an EXCLUSIVE Jewish homeland, but one that is open to Palestinians, and others, too.

5 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

No one wants the Palestinians  though, they cause trouble and civil war everywhere they go .

They went to Jordon and caused a  civil war

They went to Lebanon and caused a  civil war 

Egypt kept them out if Egypt 

If that's how you think of them, then it sounds like you favor a two-state solution, which is one of my choices.
However, if you favor a EXCLUSIVE one-state solution, I would not support that. 

2 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

My mind isn't the mind that needs to be made up. It's the minds of the leaders of both Israel and Palestine that have to be made up. If they are set on having a state of their own, then I would recommend a two-state solution. If they are acceptable to live together in peace, then I would recommend a one-state solution.  Maybe I should have said I do not support an EXCLUSIVE Jewish homeland, but one that is open to Palestinians, and others, too.

A one state solution where both Jews and Muslims and Christians all live together in harmony with equal rights ?

That is how it is currently in Israel , there is a one state solution at the moment .

Would you like Israel to expand and add Gaza and the West bank to Israel 

2 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

However, if you favor a EXCLUSIVE one-state solution, I would not support that. 

Palestinians  want an exclusive one state solution though , exclusive to Muslims .

Do you support the Palestians in their quest for a one state solution ?

2 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

A one state solution where both Jews and Muslims and Christians all live together in harmony with equal rights ?

That is how it is currently in Israel , there is a one state solution at the moment .

Would you like Israel to expand and add Gaza and the West bank to Israel 

So, there is no taking of Palestinian (Muslim) land by Israeli settlers in the West Bank? 

Anyway, if everyone could live together in harmony, I would recommend expanding Israel to include Gaza and the West Bank. But, if everyone cannot live in harmony, I could recommend a two-state solution. The boundaries of those states would have to be defined, and that would be very difficult. 

2 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Palestinians  want an exclusive one state solution though , exclusive to Muslims .

Do you support the Palestians in their quest for a one state solution ?

No, I do not support any EXCLUSIVE one-state solution. If it's a one-state solution, it has to include all types of people or I would not support it.

19 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

No, I do not support any EXCLUSIVE one-state solution. If it's a one-state solution, it has to include all types of people or I would not support it.

So you oppose Palestinian Hamas/P.A/PLO ideology

They want a one state Palestinian Muslims solution with Jews going back to where they came from .

One could argue that the Jews came from the West Bank/Judea and they ARE going back to where they came from 

3 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

They want a one state Palestinian Muslims solution with Jews going back to where they came from .

One could argue that the Jews came from the West Bank/Judea and they ARE going back to where they came from 

True. Or they could go back to Morocco, Algeria, Egypt, Tunisia, Iraq, Iran, etc.  Nearly a million immigrated from those countries in the post-WW2 years.  

But why not one Jewish state?  There are already 55 Muslim states in the world, including 23 Arab ones, and nobody has a problem with it. Why does Israel have to give up its unique character and culture? 

Strictly speaking, then the Arab Muslims could also go back where THEY came from- Saudi Arabia.

2 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

True. Or they could go back to Morocco, Algeria, Egypt, Tunisia, Iraq, Iran, etc.  Nearly a million immigrated from those countries in the post-WW2 years.  

But why not one Jewish state?  There are already 55 Muslim states in the world, including 23 Arab ones, and nobody has a problem with it. Why does Israel have to give up its unique character and culture? 

Strictly speaking, then the Arab Muslims could also go back where THEY came from- Saudi Arabia.

Maybe Iran wants its 300 000 Jews back ?

300 000 Iran Jews have fled Iran recently

Maybe Iran misses them and wants them all to return to Iran ?

That's why they support Hezbollah ?

• Confused 1

16 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:
37 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

So, there is no taking of Palestinian (Muslim) land by Israeli settlers in the West Bank? 

I did say IN Israel .

The West Bank isn't part of Israel .

Well, that makes it even worse! Israelis are taking Palestinian land in Palestine.

15 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I do oppose Hamas and any exclusive one-state solution proposed by either side.
One could argue that the Jews came from Egypt if you believe in the Exodus written about in the Torah and the Bible Old Testament. 

3 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

Well, that makes it even worse! Israelis are taking Palestinian land in Palestine.

They could argue that they are taking their land back from the Muslim colonists who stole the land from the Jews in the Muslim conquests 1300 years ago .

14 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Israelis do not have to gibe up their unique character and culture, but I would hope they could do that in a state that included other types of people and religions.

Strictly speaking, the Jews could go back where THEY came from - Egypt.  (Read Exodus in the Torah or the Bible Old Testament.)

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

They could argue that they are taking their land back from the Muslim colonists who stole the land from the Jews in the Muslim conquests 1300 years ago .

And the Jews stole it from the Canaanites 3500 years ago, if you believe the account in the Torah and Bible Old Testament.