Why is the MAGA movement so susceptible to crazy conspiracy theories?

Inderpland

On 10/8/2024 at 5:07 PM, impulse said:

If you mean by not attacking Ukraine on Trump's watch, I can live with that.  I like peace.

I also favor peace and USA non-interference in foreign conflicts.  Unfortunately, Trump did not end a single conflict, in which the USA was engaged - after hiring Neocon staff - and he escalated with Russia in Ukraine as POTUS - consistently. 

Obama** refused to send lethal-aid to Ukraine, but Trump did, and has bragged how what he sent was used to kill Russians. 

Trump also withdrew from the INF Treaty on medium-range nuke-capable missiles, which would have been placed in Ukraine, within striking-distance of Moscow.  He also withdrew from the "open skies" treaty.  Dismantling these firewalls to war was "short-sighted," to use a polite term.

Trump never ordered Ukraine to follow the Minsk Agreements, in exchange for receiving aid, which would have prevented the war.  Neither did co-signatories Macron or Merkel - with Merkel admitting later, it was just a ruse to buy time to build up Ukraine's army for war.

Trump increased sanctions on Russia, including blocking the Nord-Stream II pipeline.  That economic bridge to Europe was beneficial to maintaining a reason for peace, as well as keeping energy costs low in Europe (to spite their idiotic "green" energy-policy), to facilitate their (now wrecked) manufacturing base.

** To be fair, the Coup of 2014 with the CIA and Gloria Nuland (Neocon Team I.S.W. / Kagan) was under Obama's watch - I am not a fan.  But he did correctly state that Russia had "escalatory dominance" in Ukraine - why he refused to send lethal-aid - a perspective which has been proven correct.  They also had 'surge capacity' for war-production, which we did/do not.

6 hours ago, Dcheech said:

Hunter owned a Laptop.  Hunter was convicted on gun charges. True Statements. You sound a little too desperate when you try to imply they were in some way related. Try something else.

You forgot the part where the FBI testified the laptop was real. 

Why did you chose to ignore that? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, BruceWayne said:

Put it in wayback machine and you'll be able to see it - even a child or boomer could do it.

As for 4x2s it's not my fault they run hollyweird, most of your media, corporations and make up a big part of your hero Biden's cabinet so pls blame someone else

x

Wayback machine, 4x2s.........anyone conversant in conspiracy theory babble who can translate? :coffee1:

Edited by Inderpland

5 minutes ago, theblether said:

Pathetic. This is MTG levels of obfuscation, utterly pathetic. 

The FBI did testify about the authenticity of the laptop. So you saying that "the FBI testified the laptop was real" meant something else? 

Come on man, if it's code speak for something else then can you translate for those outside your MAGA bubble?

FBI agent confirms authenticity of Hunter Biden’s laptop

• Like 1

3 hours ago, xylophone said:

Of course, trumpies will deny it, as they always do when trump says something ridiculous and/or comes out with his own medical remedies for Covid 19 (ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine, bleach or ultraviolet light).

Trump says lots of stupid things, yes.  He never suggested "injecting bleach," as some claimed, but what he did say at that press-conference showed he could not pass Biology 101. 

Trump never mentioned Ivermecitin - to this day, that I have seen.  Note that HCQ was called a "curative" in leaked govt-documents from April 2020**, and it is quite possible then-president Trump learned this, while it was still classified.

One can see/review all of the medical studies for these and other substances, here - you be the judge of what actually worked, and did not.  Make a mental-note of which were "on patent" and "off patent" - and which were actively-used, vs what was shown to actually work / not-work:

https://c19early.org/

Also an early study using HCQ, used to discredit it, was pulled by the Lancet for fraud:
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-hydroxychloroquine/truly-sorry-scientists-pull-panned-lancet-study-of-trump-touted-drug-idUSKBN23B31W/

Trump announced to the press that he quit taking HCQ two weeks in, after it was demonized by that later-retracted study.  The smear-study had served its purpose.

** This information was leaked by a member of the USMC, and remarked upon by Senator Ron Johnson here:
https://www.ronjohnson.senate.gov/2022/1/senator-johnson-demands-answers-from-dod-on-disclosure-about-covid-19-origins-and-early-treatment

4 hours ago, xylophone said:

"In August 2019, the news website Axios wrote that sources who heard the president's private remarks in recorded comments in a National Security Council (NSC) memorandum claimed to have heard Trump asking top national security officials to "consider using nuclear bombs to weaken or destroy hurricanes."

The site wrote that during a hurricane briefing, which occurred early into the first year of Trump's presidency, Trump allegedly said, "[Hurricanes] start forming off the coast of Africa, as they're moving across the Atlantic, we drop a bomb inside the eye of the hurricane and it disrupts it. Why can't we do that?"

"You could hear a gnat fart in that meeting," the source told Axios. "People were astonished. After the meeting ended, we thought, 'What the <deleted>? What do we do with this?'"

The report also claimed that Trump had raised the possibility of bombing hurricanes with another senior administration official, as detailed in a 2017 NSC memo.

Of course, trumpies will deny it, as they always do when trump says something ridiculous and/or comes out with his own medical remedies for Covid 19 (ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine, bleach or ultraviolet light).

However it's typical of a "dumb as a bag of rocks" trump remark so why not believe it!

Trump allegedly said,

The report also claimed

Still no facts or otherwise. Bye. 

On 10/8/2024 at 1:04 PM, Inderpland said:

I agree with the second sentence but disagree with the first. I really think she is that stupid.

She will be a fine representative and a president one day 

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

The FBI did testify about the authenticity of the laptop. So you saying that "the FBI testified the laptop was real" meant something else? 

Come on man, if it's code speak for something else then can you translate for those outside your MAGA bubble?

FBI agent confirms authenticity of Hunter Biden’s laptop

And.......you're just being pathetic again. 

This is exactly what I mean. 51 intelligence agents say the laptop is Russian disinformation. Three years later the FBI testify under oath the laptop is real. 

inderpland goes on a merry-go-round of obfuscation of utter drivel. Hilarious. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Rob Browder said:

I also favor peace and USA non-interference in foreign conflicts.  Unfortunately, Trump did not end a single conflict, in which the USA was engaged - after hiring Neocon staff - and he escalated with Russia in Ukraine as POTUS - consistently. 

Obama** refused to send lethal-aid to Ukraine, but Trump did, and has bragged how what he sent was used to kill Russians. 

Trump also withdrew from the INF Treaty on medium-range nuke-capable missiles, which would have been placed in Ukraine, within striking-distance of Moscow.  He also withdrew from the "open skies" treaty.  Dismantling these firewalls to war was "short-sighted," to use a polite term.

Trump never ordered Ukraine to follow the Minsk Agreements, in exchange for receiving aid, which would have prevented the war.  Neither did co-signatories Macron or Merkel - with Merkel admitting later, it was just a ruse to buy time to build up Ukraine's army for war.

Trump increased sanctions on Russia, including blocking the Nord-Stream II pipeline.  That economic bridge to Europe was beneficial to maintaining a reason for peace, as well as keeping energy costs low in Europe (to spite their idiotic "green" energy-policy), to facilitate their (now wrecked) manufacturing base.

** To be fair, the Coup of 2014 with the CIA and Gloria Nuland (Neocon Team I.S.W. / Kagan) was under Obama's watch - I am not a fan.  But he did correctly state that Russia had "escalatory dominance" in Ukraine - why he refused to send lethal-aid - a perspective which has been proven correct.  They also had 'surge capacity' for war-production, which we did/do not.

To be fair?? A lot that lot looks to be boolchit to me.

1 hour ago, Inderpland said:

Wayback machine, 4x2s.........anyone conversant in conspiracy theory babble who can translate? :coffee1:

Am confident even a child or an average boomer could work it out

But below average you're gonna struggle.

Soz, can explain it to you but understand tt for u

kap 🙏

33 minutes ago, theblether said:

And.......you're just being pathetic again. 

This is exactly what I mean. 51 intelligence agents say the laptop is Russian disinformation. Three years later the FBI testify under oath the laptop is real. 

inderpland goes on a merry-go-round of obfuscation of utter drivel. Hilarious. 

You know, it would help immensely if you explained what it is about H.B's laptop that you're obsessing over. The Reps in Congress spent millions of dollars crawling all over the thing, and in the end..............nothing - a big, fat, vegan nothingburger.

And I resent being called pathetic. Especially when these guys are around.

1.png

• Love It 1

2 hours ago, Inderpland said:

i haven't seen all thats been said, i have however posted a video that proved weather modification was is a thing, so she was at least partially correct, to what extent it can be done now, who knows, certainly not us minions, it would be top secret military stuff and instantly become a 'conspiracy theory'. cant you offer proof otherwise?

Conspiracy theories sometimes contain a grain of truth - the rest is just fantasy. Weather modification? Not said how much rain you can cause with a laser, but the actual volume of air affected by a laser beam would be very small, probably you just get a 5 minute localised shower.

Reality? MAGA depends on lies sold by cynical shysters to the slow witted. Typically those who do not have the IQ to see through the lies. Make America Gullible Again!

• Like 1

On 10/8/2024 at 11:13 AM, Inderpland said:

Hunter Biden's laptop? What about Donald Trump's treason? What about that, ey??

Please explain what Trump has done that is treasonous? Whatabout, whatabout.

Posts using derogatory and toxic nicknames or intentional misspelling of people’s names will be removed. If you don’t want your post to be removed, spell people’s names correctly, this applies to both sides of the political debate.

6 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

i haven't seen all thats been said, i have however posted a video that proved weather modification was is a thing, so she was at least partially correct, to what extent it can be done now, who knows, certainly not us minions, it would be top secret military stuff and instantly become a 'conspiracy theory'. cant you offer proof otherwise?

So I'M supposed to prove a bonkers conspiracy theory isn't true?!😂

6 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

yes, looks cringe, musk apparently was drunk too, but do you really wanna go down the cringe route with cackling kamala?? we can have a meme off if you'd like

Screenshot 2024-10-09 at 20.47.33.png

No thanks, one is more than enough. Maybe if I was in my teens.

37 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

You know, it would help immensely if you explained what it is about H.B's laptop that you're obsessing over. The Reps in Congress spent millions of dollars crawling all over the thing, and in the end..............nothing - a big, fat, vegan nothingburger.

And I resent being called pathetic. Especially when these guys are around.

1.png

I'm not obsessing about anything. I'm pointing out the bare faced lie by 51 intelligence officers. 

A lie Democats believed.