Achieving Lasting Peace in the Middle East Requires Regime Change in Iran

Social Media

36 minutes ago, rickudon said:

No, Iran has only retaliated to Israeli Assassinations.

Iran is responsible for financing all the proxy terrorists attacking Israel. To claim they only responded to assassinations is pure ignorance of the facts

• Agree 1

16 hours ago, billd766 said:

Until YOU can get mu name correct, please do not bother to respond to any of my posts.

It merely confirms your ignorance.

You never addressed my comment and I do not appreciate your derogatory comment at all !

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, rickudon said:

No, Iran has only retaliated to Israeli Assassinations.

Correct. Iran's proxy network, or allies as Iran's leader said recently, evolved as a strategic response to perceived threats, particularly from Israel's actions in the region. The formation of these alliances can be traced back to a series of aggressive policies and territorial expansions by Israel, including the establishment of illegal settlements and military incursions. As Israel sought to consolidate its control, Iran positioned itself as a counterweight, fostering relationships with various non-state actors, including Hezbollah in Lebanon and militant groups in Palestine and Syria.

These proxies have become critical allies for Iran, enabling it to project power and influence across the region. In many instances, these groups emerged in direct response to Israeli aggression, rallying local populations against what they see as occupation and infringement on their sovereignty. Iran's role is defender of Palestinian rights and resistance against Israeli expansionism.

• Confused 1

20 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Regime change in Iran.

It’s been tried before folks, what we have now is the outcome of that effort.

For some reason , with regards to the middle east and surrounding arab nations , there has been a mindset that if a bad regime can be  crowbarred out of existance then something much better will surely fill the void since nature abhors a vacuum.

As history has shown , This has not always proven to be the case.

With regards to the OP , a bit one sided IMO.  A regime change in both countries would be a better plan for peace if only there were enough moderates to fill the void

As for The Telegraph , if David Efune succeeds in his bid to buy it then for sure the editorial will be even more pro Israel.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2024/oct/07/telegraph-takeover-concern-in-newsroom-over-dovid-efune-new-york-sun-talks

• Agree 1

Just now, Neeranam said:

Correct. Iran's proxy network, or allies as Iran's leader said recently, evolved as a strategic response to perceived threats, particularly from Israel's actions in the region. The formation of these alliances can be traced back to a series of aggressive policies and territorial expansions by Israel, including the establishment of illegal settlements and military incursions. As Israel sought to consolidate its control, Iran positioned itself as a counterweight, fostering relationships with various non-state actors, including Hezbollah in Lebanon and militant groups in Palestine and Syria.

These proxies have become critical allies for Iran, enabling it to project power and influence across the region. In many instances, these groups emerged in direct response to Israeli aggression, rallying local populations against what they see as occupation and infringement on their sovereignty. Iran's role is defender of Palestinian rights and resistance against Israeli expansionism.

as Iran's leader said recently,

Of course you believe  the dear Iranian dictator......:saai:

18 hours ago, koolkarl said:

It is the other way around Ahmed.  It is Hamas who invaded a party Oct. 7, slaughtered unarmed civilians including babies, raped young girls and paraded them around Gaza nude, etc., always hide in schools, hospitals, etc., wear civilian clothes, still have not released the hostages nor given themselves up.  Hamas and Hez are using their own people as shields. Their written doctrine is to destroy Israel. They have no one to blame but themselves.

Hezbollah do not use civilians as human shields. Where did you get this information, Netanyahu?

• Confused 1

It is the other way around Ahmed.  It is Hamas who invaded a party Oct. 7, slaughtered unarmed civilians including babies, raped young girls and paraded them around Gaza nude, etc., always hide in schools, hospitals, etc., wear civilian clothes, still have not released the hostages nor given themselves up.  Hamas and Hez are using their own people as shields. Their written doctrine is to destroy Israel. They have no one to blame but themselves.

Hezbollah do not use civilians as human shields. Where did you get this information, Netanyahu?

• Confused 1

• Confused 1

20 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

The Palestinian leadership want a Palestinian state under Sharia law and similar to Iran's political system , its in the Palestinian  charter .

That's why Iran funds Hamas . ..     Do you want to retract your joke ?

NO, as not my fault you just don't get it.  You apparently don't have the slightest clue about the middle east conflicts.

I could continue to try to explain it to you, but I can't make you understand it.   Your replies point that fact out.

Have a Nice Day

@Nick Carter icp

Do you have any idea what you are talking about.   Read the Palestinian National Covenant (Charter), when and who wrote it, who (PLO) it represents ? How it operates, (PNC) who votes (never happened), or any aspect of it.  How it's been continually changed.

Edited by KhunLA
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Who told you they're not, Hezbollah?

Why are 90% of their missiles fired into Israel from civilian areas or near to UN facilities then?

This infographic released by the IDF on August 26, 2024, shows rocket launch sites used in a Hezbollah attack a day earlier. (Israel Defense Forces)

“The Hezbollah terrorist organization places its terrorist infrastructure in the middle of the civilian population, using Lebanese civilians as human shields,”

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

NO, as not my fault you just don't get it.  You apparently don't have the slightest clue about the middle east conflicts.

I could continue to try to explain it to you, but I can't make you understand it.   Your replies point that fact out.

Have a Nice Day

@Nick Carter icp

Do you have any idea what you are talking about.   Read the Palestinian National Covenant (Charter), when and who wrote it, who (PLO) it represents ? How it operates, (PNC) who votes (never happened), or any aspect of it.  How it's been continually changed.

I am just asking you to explain your joke to me , why was you  laughing when you posted your comment ?

I have already stated that I didn't get your joke and I just wondered what the joke was .

Both the Palestinian charter and Hamas both want a complete Islamic Palestinian state with Jews leaving the country , so it doesn't really matter whether its a Sunni or Shia Palestinian Government