Trump's Claim of Gaza Visit Draws Scrutiny Amid Factual Discrepancies

Social Media

3 minutes ago, rudi49jr said:

In his mind, Trump has probably been to the moon, maybe even to Mars with his new BFF Elon Musk. Apparently there’s a lot of things going on in his mind that make no sense at all. And this guy is supposed to be the president of America? 

And might still be in four years......now that is worrying......especially with a loaded SCOTUS giving him immunity to go after......Google, NYT, opponents...??????

8 hours ago, Social Media said:

Trump stated, “It could be better than Monaco. It has the best location in the Middle East, the best water, the best everything. It’s got, it is the best, I’ve said it for years. You know when — I’ve been there, and it’s rough. It’s a rough place, before the, you know, before all of the attacks and before the back and forth what’s happened over the last couple of years.” 

Wasn't Trump talking about the Middle East when he stated that he's been there ?

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Do you think that if you repeat the same thing over and over it will make us stop supporting him and support her instead?

:coffee1:

No. Certainly not in your case. You are one of the truly reasonable and articulate guys on this forum. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

No. Certainly not in your case. You are one of the truly reasonable and articulate guys on this forum. 

Thanks for that.

Other than on Trump we have a lot in common on other subjects, and I often agree with what you have to say.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Will B Good said:

And might still be in four years......now that is worrying......especially with a loaded SCOTUS giving him immunity to go after......Google, NYT, opponents...??????

Be afraid, be very afraid. If one believes everything your side says on here, you all will be heading for incarceration.

Sarcasm warning, Trump didn't even lock Clinton up, much to my disappointment, so IMO you guys are only fearing what is in your imagination.

• Confused 1

20 hours ago, neeray said:

Just carrying on the discussion that you initiated, After all, this is a discussion forum.

A/ I did not start the thread

B/ Best to just stow it if that's all you have.

Is not part of any discussion- it's trying to shut me up- not that it will.

• Haha 2

FYI .... It was you who told me "to stow it" in a previous thread. Not trying to "shut you up". Actually, I get a great kick out of the rationale (or lack thereof) of die hard Trumpers.

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, neeray said:

FYI .... It was you who told me "to stow it" in a previous thread. Not trying to "shut you up". Actually, I get a great kick out of the rationale (or lack thereof) of die hard Trumpers.

I don't say things like that on here, so IMO you have confused me with a different poster. Perhaps you can quote the actual post in question, or I doubt that you are correct.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I don't say things like that on here, so IMO you have confused me with a different poster. Perhaps you can quote the actual post in question, or I doubt that you are correct.

Yes, you are correct, the "stow it" comment was by somebody else. But unlike Trump, I can admit when I'm wrong and take responsibility, thus, on this point, I give you my apologizes.

20 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Wasn't Trump talking about the Middle East when he stated that he's been there ?

In your dreams.

“It could be better than Monaco. It has the best location in the Middle East, the best water, the best everything,” Trump responded. “I’ve been there, and it’s rough. It’s a rough place, before the, you know, before all of the attacks and before the back and forth what’s happened over the last couple of years.”

Was Trump lying, or just confused? Maybe @thaibeachlovers can tell us.

Edited by Danderman123
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, neeray said:

Yes, you are correct, the "stow it" comment was by somebody else. But unlike Trump, I can admit when I'm wrong and take responsibility, thus, on this point, I give you my apologizes.

You apology is appreciated and accepted.

Never mind Trump, I think you are the first on your "side" to apologise after I call them out for wrong things they say about me. It's not like its a rarity either.

4 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

I already gave my take on it. It's not like there are lots of pages, so you have no excuse for not reading all the posts.

On 10/10/2024 at 5:04 PM, Presto said:

That Trump is lying and bragging is nothing new.

The gross aspect of this is that he's talking about Gaza, which is completely in ruins with 1.5 million people displaced, as beach property that could be developed. That guy is beyond despicable. 

By the way, Trump said the same about North Korea. And Jared Kushner has floated the same ideas about Gaza. I'm sure that as part of ethnic cleansing and land grabbing there's some rich Americans just waiting to make a buck there.

Obviously didn't read the OP properly or you'd know that Trump was talking about before the assault on Gaza began.

You'd also know that Trump was responding to a question. Blame Hugh Hewitt for asking the question, why don't you?

• Haha 1

On 10/10/2024 at 4:04 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

Not just geographically distinct from israel, it's not and has never been part of modern israel. It was excluded in 1947, and has never become part of israel since.

It might have been possible for Trump to have a quick wander over the border in the past without official notification, in the same way as western tourists to israel didn't get an official israeli stamp in their passport, in case they wanted to go work in Saudi, which banned anyone with an israeli stamp in their passport from entering.

I'm not saying he did, just that it might have been possible, but probably not as POTUS.

On top of it, Gaza is a popular destination for tourists, and famous for its golf resorts! 🤣

Edited by candide