Harris Blows an Easy Interview, Trump Pounces: She is Just Joe Biden Redux

Yagoda

51 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

You mean the three years when Trump was riding Obama's coattails?

Sure. Keep thinking that.    I would call it improving on what Obama did and extending it.  Inflation kept dropping, unemployment kept dropping, etc. Plus Obama had jack sh!t to do with the peace we enjoyed under Trump- the Abraham Accords etc. Or the very real reforms to the prison system.

At least you admit that there were three good years under Trump.  It's a small step, but an important one.

• Thumbs Up 1

57 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Sure. Keep thinking that.    I would call it improving on what Obama did and extending it.  Inflation kept dropping, unemployment kept dropping, etc. Plus Obama had jack sh!t to do with the peace we enjoyed under Trump- the Abraham Accords etc. Or the very real reforms to the prison system.

At least you admit that there were three good years under Trump.  It's a small step, but an important one.

The economy continued okay for three years until Trump crashed it.

His tariffs will crash the economy if he is elected.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Yagoda said:

Says the foreigner who opines on subjects he knows nothing about on every Trump topic. Like the above. Simple trolling. From a dude who evidently admires Trump so much he has him as his avatar. Schizophrenic.

You don’t need to be from the same country to know what an idiot he is 🤣🤣

3 hours ago, Yagoda said:

Deflection, assuming thats what he said

You wouldnt know, you are from Australia. Your opinion is worthless, but babble on though since your obsession requires you to. Some folks cut themselves, some folks live their lives screaming how Trump is Satan every waking minute, etc.

And some folks, like you, engage in constant emotional pearl clutching. Must be exhausting.

3 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

I was kinda referring to the three very very good years before Covid fvcked the world,  the years with low inflation and low unemployment and two dollar gas, but you be you.  

Which leads us to the question; how much of an impact on the economy does any given president have?

https://www.investopedia.com/presidents-and-their-impact-on-the-stock-market-4587369

Turns out that U.S. presidents have very little control over the price per gallon consumers pay at the pump.

3 hours ago, Yagoda said:

Says the foreigner who opines on subjects he knows nothing about on every Trump topic. Like the above. Simple trolling. From a dude who evidently admires Trump so much he has him as his avatar. Schizophrenic.

I think you should google what schizophrenia actually means so you can avoid throwing big words around that you don't know the meaning of. 

5 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

That is a fair point. A combo of the President plus Congress (who controls which House) plus prevailing conditions may be more accurate.  But the results speak for themselves.

A rather simple question for voters- were they better off under Trump (preCovid) or under Biden for the past 31/2 years?  

5 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

That is a fair point. A combo of the President plus Congress (who controls which House) plus prevailing conditions may be more accurate.  But the results speak for themselves.

A rather simple question for voters- were they better off under Trump (preCovid) or under Biden for the past 31/2 years?  

Which again leads back to my question. Also worth keeping in mind is what kind of economies the two inherited. To say they were vastly different is an understatement.

You state the results speak for themselves. I disagree. Looking purely at numbers, Biden inherited a s*** show. What that doesn't take into account is Covid.
Looking at today's gas prices one has to factor in the invasion of Ukraine and other events.

Point is, voters should factor in underlying causes before making a decision.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/dereksaul/2024/09/10/how-the-economy-really-fared-under-biden-and-trump-from-jobs-to-inflation/

Edited by Inderpland