Why Doesnt "Me Too" Apply to Democrats?

Yagoda

2 hours ago, candide said:

And It's not like your post would be a desperate attention to distract attention away from Trump with a false equivalence!

🤣

Roman Polanski to you, Mr. Moralist.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You have a point. There is a well known  Australian book - I haven't read it - called the Slap which looks at the moral issues around an adult giving a kid - not his own - a slap. Can be bad. Can be a lesser but still poor form  thing if not strong - a one off - and in this case in a drunken public exchange. Witnesses - albeit anonymous - suggest at the more serious end. If  there was a pattern of such behaviour I think it would get more coverage. The fact is too he is not the candidate. I think if Melania did the same it would be not treated too dissimilarly. But it's not the best. 

By the way I am an Australian I hope it's OK with you to comment. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

You have a point. There is a well known  Australian book - I haven't read it - called the Slap which looks at the moral issues around an adult giving a kid - not his own - a slap. Can be bad. Can be a lesser but still poor form  thing if not strong - a one off - and in this case in a drunken public exchange. Witnesses - albeit anonymous - suggest at the more serious end. If  there was a pattern of such behaviour I think it would get more coverage. The fact is too he is not the candidate. I think if Melania did the same it would be not treated too dissimilarly. But it's not the best. 

By the way I am an Australian I hope it's OK with you to comment. 

He doesn't deny it happened 

https://nypost.com/2024/10/11/us-news/doug-emhoff-brushes-off-reports-he-forcefully-struck-ex-girlfriend-as-a-distraction-in-first-public-response-to-allegations/

• Haha 1

Trump was persecuted in the courts for paying a hooker. 

Bill Clinton however got off light after having sex with an employee in the oval office and lying repeatedly that he was innocent. 

Many people have been cancelled by 'me too' for far less. 

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Only you would bring up a topic like, this we can always count on you to be partisan and we can always count on you to be somewhat hostile towards half of America. 

The reality is that though we don't know much about the actual incident that took place, but he has admitted that he slapped a woman, and there is a bit of honor in admitting to a past issue and event. When you compare that to the party and the filthy politicians that you support, they never admit anything, they always deny and they always attempt to obfuscate, and deflect. And they have so many skeletons in their closet they could be New Guinea Highlander cannibals. 

Where is the honor in that? 

Yeah Hostile towards half of America, from the crowd that calls the Trump supporters:

Scumbags

Morons

Cultists

Fithy

Dishonourable

Racists

Nazis

Dangerous

Hitlers

Insurrectionists

Treasonists

Stupid

Brainwashed

Haters

Zionist lovers

Cannibals

What a horrible topic you brought up you horrible person? How dare you ask questions? Shut up Prole

That being said, so how do you feel that your candidates own husband is a women beater? Where is the outrage...not so much from her but lets say...the Kavanaugh Lynch Mob.

Oh wait, Kamala was one of the leaders of that.

Edited by Yagoda

21 hours ago, Yagoda said:

Why are we hearing nothing about new definition of masculinity Doug Emhoffs alleged abuse of a woman? This columnist wants to know, but what are your thoughts?

I say its just hypocrisy.

https://sashastone.substack.com/p/the-slap-not-heard-round-the-world

Watch how many respond by bringing up Trump, trump, trump.

I started to watch this video referenced above, but it was 30 minutes long. Way too long for me. 😞

22 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

I started to watch this video referenced above, but it was 30 minutes long. Way too long for me. 😞

Yes, most Harris supporters have a low attention span.

2 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Yes, most Harris supporters have a low attention span.

I am a Harris supporter, or more correctly, a Trump opponent, and I am not like Trump supporters who seem to have an unlimited attention span when listening to Trump's and Vance's accusations and lies.

• Confused 1

33 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Yeah Hostile towards half of America, from the crowd that calls the Trump supporters:

Scumbags

Morons

Cultists

Fithy

Dishonourable

Racists

Nazis

Dangerous

Hitlers

Insurrectionists

Treasonists

Stupid

Brainwashed

Haters

Zionist lovers

Cannibals

I agree with that list!

2 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

I am a Harris supporter, or more correctly, a Trump opponent, and I am not like Trump supporters who seem to have an unlimited attention span when listening to Trump's and Vance's accusations and lies.

Weak.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, WDSmart said:

I agree with that list!

Of course you do. Dehumanize the enemy. Thats how they got the dudes in Police Battalion 101 to do the job.

• Sad 1