Wissanu Rebuts Allegations of Assisting Thaksin's Hospital Stay

webfact

6 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

The Plan

1: The royal military establishment knew MFP was going to be a threat a the election.

2: The royal military establishment knew they would need PTP support.

3: Bringing Thaksin back would garner that support as that was part of the deal.

4: Send Thaksin to jail upon return where he will feign severe illness immediately and get helicoptered to police hospital where accommodation has been prepared.

5: Thaksin stays there for a couple of months.

6: Give BJP large 'incentive' to form coalition along with PTP.

6: Royal pardon for Thaksin.

7: Get EC and CC to dissolve MFP.

You plan is all "After the Fact"  all old news  nothing new here move along

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

1 minute ago, dinsdale said:

It's after the fact yes of course it is but doesn't mean it not's the case. Much more believable IMO than Thaksin actually being so ill that he never spent 1 second in a jail cell and needed transferring to the police hospital almost immediately. Apart from this even before the fact anyone with the smallest intellectual capabilities knew there was a deal in play with the return of Thaksin. 

Old news  done to death !! you living in the past we all know Thaskin history this Topic is not about him but Wissanu Krea-ngam

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

Yes I can see how you think this article is not about Thaksin. Apart from this anyone who believes one word out of Wissanu's mouth is a complete and utter fool.

We all know Thaskin is a convicted Felon, lets movie on from him, and concentrate on the topic on hand shall we,  "yes" i agree no one should  believes one word out of Wissanu's mouth, he should just be forgotten waste of space.

4 hours ago, dinsdale said:

The Plan

1: The royal military establishment knew MFP was going to be a threat a the election.

2: The royal military establishment knew they would need PTP support.

3: Bringing Thaksin back would garner that support as that was part of the deal.

4: Send Thaksin to jail upon return where he will feign severe illness immediately and get helicoptered to police hospital where accommodation has been prepared.

5: Thaksin stays there for a couple of months.

6: Give BJP large 'incentive' to form coalition along with PTP.

6: Royal pardon for Thaksin.

7: Get EC and CC to dissolve MFP.

Absolutely 100% correct. 

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, fondue zoo said:

Basically he's saying, if the Thakinator goes down for this I was only a temp at the time, nothing to do with me, I did not "aid" him.

That's what I would have said in his position.

7 hours ago, webfact said:

Former Deputy Prime Minister Wissanu Krea-ngam has denied accusations of facilitating Thaksin Shinawatra’s extended stay in the Police General Hospital instead of incarceration. These claims emerged from Sonthi Limthongkul, a media mogul, suggesting Wissanu assisted in transferring Thaksin from the Corrections Hospital due to an alleged severe ailment.

Well someone certainly did...

8 hours ago, webfact said:

dFQROr7oWzulq5Fa6rBifVF64sEQNOuvPrc1Bk8L0cQsFzV17cej1KiUVJDHbuSnNu4.webp

Former Deputy Prime Minister Wissanu Krea-ngam has denied accusations of facilitating Thaksin Shinawatra’s extended stay in the Police General Hospital instead of incarceration. These claims emerged from Sonthi Limthongkul, a media mogul, suggesting Wissanu assisted in transferring Thaksin from the Corrections Hospital due to an alleged severe ailment.

Thaksin, convicted on corruption charges, remained in the hospital until his parole, consequently not spending time in a prison cell. Sonthi's allegations imply preferential treatment was arranged, sparking public debate.

Wissanu, who served under Prayut Chan-o-cha, firmly rejected these accusations. He described events leading to Thaksin's hospital transfer, recounting a late-night call from a Corrections Department official. "I was informed near midnight about Thaksin’s serious illness and his move to the Police General Hospital," Wissanu stated. "By then, the transfer was already completed."

He explained that his immediate instruction was to monitor Thaksin's condition, expecting a brief hospitalisation. "I assumed his stay would be short since I had no detailed knowledge of his health status," Wissanu added.

His tenure as deputy prime minister was notably brief following these events, and he asserts that any involvement on his part was minimal and reactive rather than proactive.

This turn of events has stirred discussion about political influence and justice administration in Thailand. Wissanu insists his actions were confined to procedural adherence following Thaksin’s reported medical needs. The former PM's prolonged hospitalisation, under medical pretenses, aligns with varying views on privilege and penal reform.

Wissanu's rebuttal seeks to clarify misconceptions, distilling his role to informational relay rather than strategic intervention. The situation underscores ongoing scrutiny of political dynamics intersecting with legal and healthcare protocols in Thailand, reported Thai PBS.

Picture courtesy: Thai Rath

news-logo-btm.jpg

-- 2024-10-12

news-footer-3.png

image.png

"Serious illness"? Lol! Yeah, sure...🤣🤣

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Paiman said:

Wish I had a better memory these days, but I am pretty sure I saw the guy up there in the blue shirt in *Planet of the Apes*.  

I might be mistaken🤔🤔

My first thought.   Sickening 

So check all there bank accounts including friends and family to find the money,, Taksin is a criminal and needs to be locked up but that will never happen now because his spogg daughter is now in charge

I don't care, I really don't give a flying Fork.

9 hours ago, webfact said:

These claims emerged from Sonthi Limthongkul, a media mogul, suggesting Wissanu assisted in transferring Thaksin from the Corrections Hospital due to an alleged severe ailment.

7 hours ago, watchcat said:

The guy is a disgraceful weakling!

He's far worse than that , he is nasty brown tonged sycophant who will have spent his entire life creeping and fawning his way up the political ladder. He would happily throw his grandmother under a bus if he thought it would further his career, Just look at him not a single grey hair , just like the rest of his ilk,  Who could ever get tired of punching that smug arrogant face? 

Edited by Bday Prang