Putin Emphasizes Growing Ties with Iran as Key Priority Amid Middle East

Social Media

1 minute ago, Gweiloman said:

Everyone? Lol. I can clearly see and smell your contempt so China is obviously very successful, according to your own words. Most things I own are made in China. Excellent products, well made and at a fraction of western prices. About the only US product I still own is my iPad Pro which was incidentally, “made” in China. It’s giving up the ghost soon and I will be replacing it with a real Chinese made tablet. Can hardly wait.

Everyone knows someone whose life was made <deleted>ty by covid. They can thank china

8 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

Everyone knows someone whose life was made <deleted>ty by covid. They can thank china

They can thank the US President for telling them to inject bleach and take horse medicine. Filipinos can thank the US for spreading malicious misinformation about Chinese made vaccines.

https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-covid-propaganda/

1 minute ago, Gweiloman said:

They can thank the US President for telling them to inject bleach and take horse medicine. Filipinos can thank the US for spreading malicious misinformation about Chinese made vaccines.

https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-covid-propaganda/

Youre talking about others reactions to the virus when the problem was the virus. Chinese have no respect for the human condition, and they basically got away scot free with murdering millions of old people and financially ruining the lives of billions. The rest of the insane world might not hold them accountable, but i always will.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, mdr224 said:

Youre talking about others reactions to the virus when the problem was the virus. Chinese have no respect for the human condition, and they basically got away scot free with murdering millions of old people and financially ruining the lives of billions. The rest of the insane world might not hold them accountable, but i always will.

I guess you think that the virus was manufactured in a Wuhan lab. And you think everyone else is insane…

• Thumbs Up 1

16 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

your main man Fauci is to blame for that one, he funded the research via the NIH, Obama banned it in the US. don't you think it strange the even now the actual source of covid still cannot be pin pointed..... if the yanks were not involved the finger would be firmly pointed and the world would know.... same with NORD stream terror attack.

Just now, Gweiloman said:

I guess you think that the virus was manufactured in a Wuhan lab. And you think everyone else is insane…

Can always leave it up to chinese apologists such as yourself to try and post propaganda here, nobody will fall for that <deleted>. China is and always will be a second rate country, not capable of leading only copying what the west does

12 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

Can always leave it up to chinese apologists such as yourself to try and post propaganda here, nobody will fall for that <deleted>. China is and always will be a second rate country, not capable of leading only copying what the west does

Yes, China copied Ford and GM’s extremely successful EVs to the point that they have to impose 100% tariffs :cheesy:

If I’m a Chinese apologist, does that make you a western apologist? In any case, I don’t recall apologising for any Chinese actions.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mdr224 said:

ah, the trusty, if you don't agree with me you are a  ......... apologist !!
China is a second rate country... that supplies a vast majority or the worlds goods, guess you're another one stuck in the cold war mentality!

2 hours ago, frank83628 said:

your main man Fauci is to blame for that one, he funded the research via the NIH, Obama banned it in the US. don't you think it strange the even now the actual source of covid still cannot be pin pointed..... if the yanks were not involved the finger would be firmly pointed and the world would know.... same with NORD stream terror attack.

B.S. This research was not about viruses which could have been an 'ancestor' of the Covid-19 virus