Bangkok Bank passbook codes

I am having a problem with my bank. There is confusion between me and them and my insurance company - a Thai company. A payment made to the insurance company by the bank has possibly gone astray . As of now everyone is hiding in the bushes and mumbling not me. It seems as if I shall have to sort things out. Cash was moved between my two bank books - savings and savings deposit and then sent onward to as of now an unknown destination. So far I have been unable to find the meaning of the passbook codes and as little English is spoken at my local bank branch I would like to have all of my proverbial ducks in a row before discussing the problem with the two parties involved.  I should add that all of this was handled by the bank teller So, can someone please tell me what in simple terms the passbook are telling me with the letters SMT and PWD ? Hopefully one of these will indicate something meaningful.

33 minutes ago, john smith said:

can someone please tell me what in simple terms the passbook are telling me with the letters SMT and PWD ? Hopefully one of these will indicate something meaningful.

As those codes are not included in the description list at the back of your passbook, just call the bank,1333, and ask them.   They'll tell you without having to use AN experts' guesses in your discussion with those parties.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

SMT System for Managing Automated Retail Funds Transfer

Service for interbank funds transfer via online order submission

PWD, have no clue, seems like no info to be found. KPWD is an account code from the Government of Karnataka.