Harris mingled with Tehran regime operative who promotes terrorism

Yagoda

On 10/13/2024 at 11:05 AM, Yagoda said:

https://nypost.com/2024/10/12/us-news/kamala-harris-mingled-with-iranian-regime-operative/

So why is she mingling with Iranian terrorists? I would love to hear your views.

Lets make it easy and start with the PropBot responses: OP voted for Trump so I am a scumbag, et. seq. and therefore cannot be trusted. The NY post is a right wing rag and cannot be trusted. Its a lie. Murdoch. Trump takes in it the butt from Putin. The freedom loving people of Iran are fighting the Jew genocide and she is trying to save lives. Hes not a terrorist. Trump is a terrorist. The OP is a fascist. Trump is a fascist. Lies. 

Guess that covers that part, any thoughts from the norms?

As your OP link states..."The  chance encounter ". However, one would assume the Secret Service would vet attendees. If not, why not?

12 minutes ago, simple1 said:

As your OP link states..."The  chance encounter ". However, one would assume the Secret Service would vet attendees. If not, why not?

They vet for physical threats, not political ones. 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Yagoda said:

Well obviously you are taking the side of terrorists, you support Kamala. Didnt see her mourning October 7th while her constituents celebrated murder and rape of Jews.

More B.S. from you...

Kamala Harris pays tribute to victims of 7 October attacks on first anniversary

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/oct/07/harris-7-october-hamas-israel

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Yagoda said:

Again, chum, you comment on matters that dont concern you and about which you know absolutely nothing.

How exactly does this matter concern you? Are any of of aseannow members parties to these negotiations? To tell the truth I've long suspected that Danderman123 is really Anthony Blinken.

Are you claiming to be a party to these negotiations? Is the person behind the avatar of Yagoda, gasp! actually Vladimir Putin????

• Thumbs Up 1

They vet for physical threats, not political ones. 

The inference from the OP is the contact represented a security threat with Harris conversing with a guy with Islamist background ergo. suggesting Harris supports the person's agenda i.e. an attempted slur - common to the MAGA world activities.

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, bubblegum said:

@Yagoda poster @placeholder made a perfect observation on the source of your new propaganda post so you just ignore it? 

Sorry I have a life, swimming pool, iced coffee, bong rips, shopping for fresh veggies for dinner. Whatever placeholder says is based on things that dont concern him and stuff he knows nothing about.

• Agree 1

Off topic posts and replies have been removed as per the Welcome to the Political Forum guidelines:

Respectful engagement is key. Posts with derogatory nicknames, intentional misspellings or personal remarks will be removed. Spell names correctly for all sides of the debate. Stay on topic and back up any claims with credible sources.

This topic is about:  Harris mingled with Tehran regime operative who promotes terrorism

A baiting post making false allegations against another poster removed.

1 hour ago, Yagoda said:

Sorry I have a life, swimming pool, iced coffee, bong rips, shopping for fresh veggies for dinner. Whatever placeholder says is based on things that dont concern him and stuff he knows nothing about.

I offered specific evidence to counter your assertions but all you offer is the same personal comments but no informed rebuttal. As for your allegations of ignorance given that you don't offer actual evidence to support your assertion, I'd say you're projecting.

How do these events especially concern any particular the members of aseannow? Keep on evading giving a pertinent answer.

Edited by placeholder

1 hour ago, Yagoda said:

Most ridiculous post you ever made and that is saying a lot!

• Confused 1