Effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccination in children and adolescents

Red Phoenix

On 10/14/2024 at 7:26 PM, brewsterbudgen said:

While there's no doubt the Covid vaccine was a life saver for millions of adults, I thought it had always been understood that children were extremely unlikely to suffer any serious consequences from Covid, so why would they be vaccinated?

This is something that keeps being pushed and I can't quite work out. The vaccines saved millions. How do they know? How do they know it was the vaccine?  Where does the number come from? What about those who died and were vaccinated? Didn't save them. Even the numbers that died can be disputed. Died with or died from.

• Agree 2

On 10/15/2024 at 5:49 PM, owl sees all said:

Most of the past jabs were rolled out well after the disease had past.

It's good that you point this out It's quite a revelation looking at the figures

certainly caused me to re evaluate.

perhaps some graphs would help if you have some handy..I don't.

2 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

How do they know?

They are purely estimates and guestimates as I keep saying  there is no way to know unless they use a time machine  to go back and "not vaccinate"  and then somehow compare the 2 timelines  (3 body problem)

• Thumbs Up 1

26 minutes ago, johng said:

They are purely estimates and guestimates as I keep saying  there is no way to know unless they use a time machine  to go back and "not vaccinate"  and then somehow compare the 2 timelines  (3 body problem)

Indeed but sadly there are many who lack the ability to question what they are told. If the vaccine saved millions then the vaccine saved millions. No need to question our masters. 

1984: Eric Arthur Blair aka George Orwell

The Party controls every source of information, managing and rewriting the content of all newspapers and histories for its own ends.

The party now being the WHO, big pharma, the CDC and governments and the newspapers being the legacy media.

• Thanks 1