What do you buy online mostly ?

CharlieH

What do you buy online mostly ? (Lazada, shopee etc)  

76 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

22 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

Actually it's 2024. Some of us prefer solid media we can choose from. A collection. Kinda hard to put 50,000 cd's on a phone, and if you lose the phone or it stops working.

Get yourself a NAS, I have one from Synology with 13TB of storage and can play from it on my phone anywhere in the world.

9 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

I love music, always have, many styles, and collect the best of those. I can go to my collection and take a box of cd's I'd like to hear while driving somewhere, which is the main place where I listen to them. I do also collect Dvd's, fishing equipment and hunting gear for the same reason. Part time entertainment.

I hear ya. you sound like a real Renaissance fellow -- Duck Dynasty meets a night at La Scala.

bet you like your food as well!    

Just now, BritManToo said:

Get yourself a NAS, I have one from Synology with 13TB of storage and can play from it on my phone anywhere in the world.

CD's are fun, especially the ones with picture and info. And uploading all of my music would take months from my life. It's easier just to go to my collection, in alphabetical order, and listen to whatever I prefer for that day, and bring the cd's in a box.

5 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Shhh, its a pride of ownership thing. 54,000 pieces of real  plastic  

• Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

CD's are fun, especially the ones with picture and info. And uploading all of my music would take months from my life. It's easier just to go to my collection, in alphabetical order, and listen to whatever I prefer for that day, and bring the cd's in a box.

Just download the torrents, no point repeating other people's efforts.

Or subscribe to Spotify at 100bht for 3 months, and just ask Google to play whatever you want.

Me: "OK Google play Prince Royce"

Google: "Here is a channel playing music by Prince Royce"

Edited by BritManToo

Just now, madone said:

I hear ya. you sound like a real Renaissance fellow -- Duck Dynasty meets a night at La Scala.

bet you like your food as well!    

I'm not a redneck, so that leaves out Duck Dynasty. La Scala would be a nice night out. So would the opera, a jazz festival, watching Mark Knopfler in concert, Woodstock (I was 13, so missed that one), and Enya on TV. I also understand sarcasm, as I've heard it all my life.

Just now, BritManToo said:

Just download the torrents, no point repeating other people's efforts.

Or subscribe to Spotify at 100bht for 3 months, and just ask Google to play whatever you want.

I burn music almost daily. Many of those cd's are burned copies in sleeves. Just like being old school.

32 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

I'm not a redneck, so that leaves out Duck Dynasty. La Scala would be a nice night out. So would the opera, a jazz festival, watching Mark Knopfler in concert, Woodstock (I was 13, so missed that one), and Enya on TV. 

La Scala is  the world's premier opera house.  Home of the logionisiti.

I also understand sarcasm

Of course you do, I never suggested otherwise. 

31 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

I burn music almost daily. Many of those cd's are burned copies in sleeves. Just like being old school.

So the pile grows.  

Edited by madone

6 minutes ago, madone said:

La Scala is perhaps the world's premier opera house.  Home of the logionisiti.

Of course you do, I never suggested otherwise. 

So the pile grows.  

I know. Okay. Yes.