Deadlocked Between Trump and Harris in NBC News Poll as Election Approaches

Social Media

On 10/16/2024 at 6:03 AM, earlinclaifornia said:

Increasing her leadIMG_2269.thumb.jpeg.02fb64890d052735e41381e6def35306.jpeg

You believed that Clinton was 20+ points ahead too Earl??  

That and this is all lies and distortions designed to make conservatives think there is no point voting and given liberals hope.

Same things as in 2016 and it will be the same result as 2016 - Kamala is going down (again).

42 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

- He has concept not plans.

- Drill baby drill is a slogan.

- immigration is his fear mongering gimmick. 

- No war is a myth. 
- Afghanistan withdrawal was his responsibility which he didn’t execute. 
- Crime is down.

- He is a convicted felon and due process was provided for him

- Trump was beaten fairly in the 2020 election by Biden

Never seen so much delusional lefty rubbish in one post.

Why do they believe all that propaganda and hate Trump with a delusional passion.

We dont hate Harris - we just call out her idiocy and criticise her policies (what little there are, except more of the same). 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Never seen so much delusional lefty rubbish in one post.

Why do they believe all that propaganda and hate Trump with a delusional passion.

We dont hate Harris - we just call out her idiocy and criticise her policies (what little there are, except more of the same). 

Which of the list do you think is rubbish?

Is it possible you support Trump because you suffer from low information syndrome?

• Like 1

Most Trump supporters don’t love Trump, but they don’t believe that he’s the idiot racist, fascist, misogynist Hitler that  the legacy media says he is. Even the non-morons on the left (though they would never admit it) can see how ridiculously biased and dishonest their media are and how they lie about Trump.

Most everyone now knows the press are liars and are in the bag for Harris, and that they will say anything to help her. Voting against Harris has nothing to do with the cackle, or the Willie Brown issue, or her inability to speak clearly, or that she can’t answer a question, or even her misogynistic position on trans issues. It’s that her whole platform is identical to Biden’s in 2000, which is just to claim that Trump’s a fascist, Hitler, dictator and criminal, and for a lot of people, “I’m not Trump” is just not that compelling, 

People support Trump because they know Harris is a liar and a cheater, and that she has a history or supporting open borders, mass illegal immigration, DEI, higher taxes, more giveaways, men in girls’ showers, path to citizenship, free health care and tuition for illegals, housing subsidies for illegals, men in women’s sports and prisons, defunding the police, supporting rioters, and free transition surgery for prison inmates.

I am against all those things, as is (I believe) Trump. That is why I support Trump. It has nothing to do with me being afraid of a “strong black woman”, If Condoleezza Rice were running, I would vote for her. That said, I do not think Harris is strong. I think she is weak, and I think Walz is even weaker.

People that don’t like those things should vote for Trump. People that like those things should vote for Harris.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, illisdean said:

This gal is sure stoked about Kamal's stupidity. 

"Trump is the only one can save America"

She knows!

Save it from what, all you have is your Trumps propaganda, MAGA, mainly focused on missing cats & dogs......................🤣