Too much rain?

GypsyT

9 minutes ago, GypsyT said:

I've been checking and looks like it's been raining all the time! Unusual to me.

Last year we got only a week light rain during October/November on Jomtien.

I use the best (Norwegian) source:

It's hardly rained at all this wet season. Maybe 1-2 days a week for a few hours and that's it.

Have't you heard?  The government controls the weather and can direct storms at those areas they don't like.  They can shoot space lasers and cause hurricanes, tornados, tidal waves, earthquakes, floods and droughts.

How do I know all this?  Why it was on the internet so it must be true. 

I just can't quite wrap my head around how such a totally incompetent government has managed to accomplish this miracle of all miracles and how so many previously semi sane people believe it.

• Confused 1

47 minutes ago, pomchop said:

I just can't quite wrap my head around how such a totally incompetent government has managed to accomplish this miracle of all miracles and how so many previously semi sane people believe it.

Did they?

Why can't they shoot down these?

Mystery Drones Swarmed a U.S. Military Base for 17 Days. ...

They should enlist Hill Billies from Atlanta, Georgia.

1996 Olympics they got half of pigeons on first group shot...

56 minutes ago, pomchop said:

Have't you heard?  The government controls the weather and can direct storms at those areas they don't like.  They can shoot space lasers and cause hurricanes, tornados, tidal waves, earthquakes, floods and droughts.

I have absolutely no doubt that they either have or are trying to obtain said technology, there are numerous articles about  "geoengineering"   spraying particles into the atmosphere to limit solar radiation..Ronald Reagan and his

Star Wars program remember that ?    HAARP ?  just from the top of my conspiracy theory head.

• Haha 1