A vote for Trump is a vote for Putin / Orban / Kim Jong Un

Jingthing

4 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

BTW I suggest anyone that wants to learn more about autocracy, the go to person for that is Anne Applebaum. I included two videos of hers in the OP but of course she has books and is a very famous Atlantic Magazine writer.

Most western leaders (except for Orban if you can call Hungary part of the west and of course Trump if he tragically wins or takes power anyway) favor democracy over autocracy.

So what does Applebaum think will happen to the USA if Trump wins?

She says that the USA will DEFINITELY lose its democracy for at least a generation.

After that, who knows, but you've been warned. Of course many magas including JD Vance the probable president and his oligarch owner Theil and don't forget Musk (because it's hard to imagine Trump making it through another term) are ideologically against democracy.

So this won't be the last U.S. election. Russia and Hungary have elections. But if Trump wins it will likely be the last REAL election again for at least a generation. 

And the left claims Trump is a fear monger. 

Hilarious. 

5 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

BTW I suggest anyone that wants to learn more about autocracy, the go to person for that is Anne Applebaum. I included two videos of hers in the OP but of course she has books and is a very famous Atlantic Magazine writer.

Most western leaders (except for Orban if you can call Hungary part of the west and of course Trump if he tragically wins or takes power anyway) favor democracy over autocracy.

So what does Applebaum think will happen to the USA if Trump wins?

She says that the USA will DEFINITELY lose its democracy for at least a generation.

After that, who knows, but you've been warned. Of course many magas including JD Vance the probable president and his oligarch owner Theil and don't forget Musk (because it's hard to imagine Trump making it through another term) are ideologically against democracy.

So this won't be the last U.S. election. Russia and Hungary have elections. But if Trump wins it will likely be the last REAL election again for at least a generation. 

How is it elections will be changed if Trump is elected?

6 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

How is it elections will be changed if Trump is elected?

Do what Orban did to Hungary.

It's no coincidence that the maga fascists love Orban. 

You are obviously low information on this.

There is clear maga plan to do massive firings of all non political government workers in every government agency including election administration and replace with Trump yes men. Yes, he will have the power to do that. If that's what you really want, and I suspect that you do, keep supporting Trump. 

Has there ever been a dictator in day one in all human history that stopped after one day?

Edited by Jingthing

3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

There is clear maga plan to do massive firings of all non political government workers in every government agency including election administration and replace with Trump yes men. Yes, he will have the power to do that. If that's what you really want, and I suspect that you do, keep supporting Trump. 

Has there ever been a dictator in day one in all human history that stopped after one day?

Dude, you need to get a grip. 

I was asked about my sources for info about Russia, specifically to directly see Russia State tv propaganda.

Of course the red meat pure source for that is the Russia Media Monitor as posted before.

But here are some other sources people might like that sometimes or often post Russian media clips. A few of them particularly NFKRZ are quite comedic.

Youtube channels 

Inside Russia

(Sadly the very soulful now exiled Russian man behind that recently suffered half his face being paralyzed. I wonder if he was poisoned by the FSB). His weekly amazing news items from Russia is truly a must watch. 

Jake Broe 

A traditional non maga fascist republican American who used to be a nuclear weapons technician whose political views on the Russia Ukraine war mirror mine exactly. You see bipartisanship is possible (but not with maga fascists).

NFKRZ

Very entertaining highly subscribed very personal content of a young man Russian much referring to Russia now living in Portugal

Sanctioned Ivan

The least slick of these but a charming young Russian but schooled in Ireland and his lovely girlfriend and two fat cats. He is now exiled and can never go back. He does comedic voice over translations of various Russian media clips, some Russian state tv, others more varied.

Edited by Jingthing

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

I was asked about my sources for info about Russia, specifically to directly see Russia State tv propaganda.

Of course the red meat pure source for that is the Russia Media Monitor as posted before.

But here are some other sources people might like that sometimes or often post Russian media clips. A few of them particularly NFKRZ are quite comedic.

Youtube channels 

Inside Russia

(Sadly the very soulful Russian man behind that recently suffered half his face being paralyzed. I wonder if he was poisoned by the FSB). His weekly amazing news items from Russia is truly a must watch. 

Jake Broe 

A republican American who used to be a nuclear weapons technician whose political views on the Russia Ukraine war mirror mine exactly.

NFKRZ

Very entertaining highly subscribed very personal content of a young man Russian much referring to Russia now living in Portugal

Sanctioned Ivan

The least slick of these but a charming young Russian but schooled in Ireland and his lovely girlfriend and two fat cats. He is now exiled and can never go back. He does comedic voice over translations of various Russian media clips, some Russian state tv, others more varied.

Dude has it bad...

1 minute ago, still kicking said:

Have you met him ? How do you know there is one? How old is he ? Older than Trump?

I never said I knew there was a God, you're they one claiming you know there is no God. It's up to you to prove it, or admit you were wrong. 

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

I never said I knew there was a God, you're they one claiming you know there is no God. It's up to you to prove it, or admit you were wrong. 

So your Idol sells Bibles must be a traitor then?

3 minutes ago, still kicking said:

So your Idol sells Bibles must be a traitor then?

You sound like Kamala. When asked to support your claim, all you can do is blame Trump.

Again, I never said I knew there was a God, you're the one claiming you know there is no God. It's up to you to prove it, or admit you were wrong. 

2 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

You sound like Kamala. When asked to support your claim, all you can do is blame Trump.

Again, I never said I knew there was a God, you're the one claiming you know there is no God. It's up to you to prove it, or admit you were wrong. 

And all you do is blame Harries I don't care who wins that banana republic Election 

4 minutes ago, still kicking said:

And all you do is blame Harries I don't care who wins that banana republic Election 

Typical Maga reflection 

9 minutes ago, still kicking said:

Typical Maga reflection 

Reflection? You made a claim and you can't back it up, back it up or admit you are wrong. 

Reflection? You made a claim and you can't back it up, back it up or admit you are wrong. 

Come one give it a rest send an email to have?

18 hours ago, renaissanc said:

Folks, you're all watching too much Dem-Marxist state media. Trump didn't do any of what they say he will do when he was President.  Comrade Kamala et al are just trying to scare and fool anyone who is gullible enough to believe their narrative. 

I really find it rather amusing when conservatives refer to Democrats as Marxist, and refer to the media as having a Marxist agenda. I don't know if you've ever studied Marxism, but Trump is taking a page from their playbook with his spreading of propaganda, fake information, lies and slandert.

That is direct from Marxism 101. Trump is a Marxist. 

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

I read that and my first thought was, who the heck is Orban??  

Me thinks you assume too much.  

Isn't, firing all conservative/republican workers what the democrat politicians have done.   Yes, I saw that happen when democrat presidents were elected, when I was a government employee!   What's good for the goose is good for the gander. 

On 10/16/2024 at 11:53 AM, Jingthing said:

Americans have the right to do that (and vote for an American autocracy to replace American democracy) but I sure wish more of them would realize that's what they'd be doing.

Please keep the posts coming, we need humour in these heavy times. I'm sure you can manage four Trump <CENSORED> Syndrome posts per day until the election.

21 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

I really find it rather amusing when conservatives refer to Democrats as Marxist, and refer to the media as having a Marxist agenda. I don't know if you've ever studied Marxism, but Trump is taking a page from their playbook with his spreading of propaganda, fake information, lies and slandert.

That is direct from Marxism 101. Trump is a Marxist. 

Trump is a protectionist and an isolationist, which is why the people like him and the establishment despises him. All the rest is BS.