If Trump is re-elected what does it say about the I.Q of the average American?

advancebooking

2 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Do you disagree with the fact that the lab was, at least in part, financed by the USA?

And "Europe is in a lot worse shape", in which way, and which part of Europe. You know, there are many countries over there and they are often very different from each other.

I think the only ones that would associate the word fact with that conspiracy theory is the CCP. Most of Europe is run by liberals if you havent noticed, which is turning alot of Europeans into far right nationalists. We are trying to prevent this in the US

• Haha 2

has nothing to do with IQ, it just depends on which party you prefer, republican or democrat, only a rusted on totally biased idiot would even ask this question. Would be better askeing do you prefer a female with a very questionable beginning as to hoew she got to her position or a male that has had several questionable charges made against him by his opposition, All this does is show how pathetic one parties supporters are to even raise this question, just maybe its showing how scared they are their party will not win so wants to blame those that can see the faults with their nomination

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

17 hours ago, riclag said:

Common sense ,Traditions!

The extreme left on here despise that!

Yes, many things are common sense, and the extreme left denies that.

But how many are "extreme left"? Few! But few with a big mouth.

Personally, I am pretty much in the center between left and right, I actually made an online test about that recently.

I understand conservative values, and I support some of them.

What I don't understand is how people who want conservative values voted Trump to be the GOP candidate. And I don't understand how people who consider themselves conservative support the criminal convicted serial liar.

Harris is not good. But look at her and look at Trump and there is no question who is the better person.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Personally, I am pretty much in the center between left and right, I actually made an online test about that recently.

What I don't understand is how people who want conservative values voted Trump to be the GOP candidate. And I don't understand how people who consider themselves conservative support the criminal convicted serial liar.

Harris is not good. But look at her and look at Trump and there is no question who is the better person.

Indeed..........:clap2:

• Like 1

14 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

And Biden is President now because of how suitable he is?  He had to step down for the next election because he has dementia!  A fact that the Dems would still be hiding from the public if he hadn't been backed into taking part in a debate, leaving no doubt in anyone's mind.

"Suitable"?  My goodness...  🙄

Deflection. OP is regards trump

• Like 1

What a ridiculous question. What you're saying is that anyone who doesn't vote the same way as you is stupid. Far be it from me to suggest that you have a narcissistic personality disorder. 

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1
  • Haha 1

Politics , and politicians are a necessary evil.     I understand that voters will have a leaning towards a particular party - and their respective policies.

However - I hate how it is ALL about the leader or these parties.

I can  understand why voters might want to vote for the Republicans , as the Democrats appear to be flailing.

I do not understand why, in a country of 330 million people - Trump and Harris are seen as the best candidates.  

If that is the best you have.... very sad

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I dont know who the better person is, i dont know either of them. I know who the better president will be, and thats who im voting for. Your feelings about a person is generated by journalists who hate him. November will decide if america becomes europe or if its delayed another four years

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Skeety65 said:

love or hate Trump his 4 years in office were in the main pretty good with no new wars, low inflation, strong economy (until Covid hit) and the southern boarder wasn’t being overrun with illegal immigrates.

I guess those who planned to immigrate saw Trump and though: Let's better wait until that stupid guy is gone. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Maybe we should look at the situation like this:

If you have bad schools, bad medical care, high crime rates, politics driven by money by the people who make money, lots of ignorant religious fanatics, what can we expect when people grow up in those conditions?

Many are ignorant and mentally challenged because of that system.

And when people like that vote, what do we expect? Do we expect that they make good decisions?

America is f*%ed. It seems it has to get worse before it might get better. But I wouldn't bet on that.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, harryviking said:

At least 30 percent of the Americans has an IQ below 83. For someone sane and "up and going", they will of course see the dumb lying irresponsible clown that Trump is and NOT vote for him! I hope at least this time, they will close their eyes and hold their breath and not vote for Trump. This time it is much more than just between the Dems and the GOP, It is about some sanity in the WH. I want to mention that I am NOT actually a fan of the Dems. 

Nah, it's about keeping Harris out of the W H. There is no knowing how bad she will be if she wins, as she has no track record of leadership, but IMO there is no way she's going to be good for the US and the free world. Every time she opens her mouth she exposes the reason to keep her out of the W H.

• Confused 1

38 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

I think the only ones that would associate the word fact with that conspiracy theory is the CCP. Most of Europe is run by liberals if you havent noticed, which is turning alot of Europeans into far right nationalists. We are trying to prevent this in the US

With posts like that, I never know if I should press the sad or laughing emoji. 

Continue watching fox and enjoy your ignorance. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OneMoreFarang said:

If you have bad schools, bad medical care, high crime rates, politics driven by money by the people who make money, lots of ignorant religious fanatics, what can we expect when people grow up in those conditions?

And when people like that vote, what do we expect? Do we expect that they make good decisions?

America is f*%ed. It seems it has to get worse before it might get better. But I wouldn't bet on that.

You really cant control other people though. You yourself probably know what would be better for America, but like most other posters here i think youd rather see it burn to the ground. I guarantee you that wouldnt make your life in thailand any better

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, OneMoreFarang said:

The saying "a plague on both your houses" comes to my mind. IMO the US deserves 4 more years of Trump for what they have done since 1963.

Just now, OneMoreFarang said:

Do you disagree with "Most of Europe is run by liberals if you havent noticed, which is turning alot of Europeans into far right nationalists"?

He's got it spot on there IMO.

Just now, OneMoreFarang said:

I dont watch any news. I am american and you are not. Feel free to express your opinion but dont expect anyone to value it

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

I think the OP asked a legitimate question.  It's not even a Dem v. Rep. thing.  It's a Trump thing.  If the Republicans had put up almost anyone else, I wouldn't be wondering about the intelligence of Republican voters.  It would be a difference of opinion.  But to support Trump?  A lying conman who's been a grifter all his life and doesn't even understand his own policy positions....the mind boggles.  

Support a man that didn't start any wars during his 4 years, or a woman that has been colluding in expanding a conflict in Gaza into a M E war?

It's a simple choice.

Under which candidate will less young men die?

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I guess those who planned to immigrate saw Trump and though: Let's better wait until that stupid guy is gone. 

Do you forget Trump's Mexico agreement where illegals had to remain in Mexico? The one Biden cancelled.

32 minutes ago, G Rex said:

I do not understand why, in a country of 330 million people - Trump and Harris are seen as the best candidates.  

It's actually quite simple, IMO. Politics have become so toxic in the US that no sensible person wants a bar of it.

1 hour ago, Thingamabob said:

What it says is, to repeat the insult made by a former losing candidate, that Trump supporters are the 'Deplorables'. That lost her the election.

Yeah, some facts should better not be mentioned. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Do you disagree with "Most of Europe is run by liberals if you havent noticed, which is turning alot of Europeans into far right nationalists"?

He's got it spot on there IMO.

If he knows i dont think he cares. His opinions are lazy as anyone that is far removed from western culture

• Agree 1

52 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

You don't seem to understand much about it, considering it's been on here constantly for at least 7 1/2 years.

IMO people don't vote for Trump based on conservative values, other than conservatives oppose everything liberals stand for- they vote For Trump because his opposition is a liberal. They hate Washington enough to prefer Trump over HRC and Harris.

6 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Yeah, some facts should better not be mentioned. 

Accusing 70 million people of being deplorable seems arrogant, but that might just be me. 

I don't despise people that vote Democrat ( I'm sure some of them are every nice people )- I reserve that for Democrat politicians.

2 hours ago, ChrisKC said:

Clearly  you were not educated in morality or ethics. There are millions of educated people who are stupid for supporting such a disgusting and despicable individual as trump. Consider yourself in that group. 

Were you a Gender Studies or Education major? 

• Haha 1