Death of Yahya Sinwar Delivers Major Blow to Hamas

Social Media

Waiting for the UN to announce a day of mourning, their address book must be getting smaller and smaller with all these terrorists being eliminated...

“The UK will not mourn his death”. British Prime Minister Keir Starmer issued a statement following the death of Hamas leader Yahya Sinwar. He says Sinwar was the “mastermind behind the deadliest day in Jewish history since the Holocaust.”

image.png.63aa9c558920e0540293b3d4f60a6bed.png

https://x.com/AvivaKlompas/status/1847041504235475214

Amazing cctv footage of his last few seconds of life. A drone captured him sitting on a chair seriously wounded with his hand blown off. He throws a piece of wood at the drone. The snake is dead. 

• Love It 1

Pleased as I am that they took the guy out, let's see if the guy replacing him is even worse...

I certainly hope not, but I can't imagine that a reasonable person would be able to crawl to the top of that heap.

• Agree 1

Maybe the other militants will learn from this. The man knew his time was up. He chose to engage with the IDF ,firing at the engineers clearing the tunnels and he gave his position away.

This clearly vindicates the Israel strategy of staying the course and going through the tunnels, searching and destroying them. Had Israel caved to the pressure, Hamas would have regrouped in the North and continued its war with Israel.

Now it is up to the Hamas leadership secure in their Qatari luxury villas, to decide if they will continue the war or not. They can end it immediately with the release of the hostages. If not, the war continues.

20 minutes ago, Patong2021 said:

They can end it immediately with the release of the hostages. If not, the war continues.

You're deluded if you think this ends with the release of the hostages.  It won't end until Israel kills every Hamas member who participated in the planning or execution of Oct 7. 

The question is, in killing hundreds (thousands?), will they create 10's of thousands of newly minted terrorists by also killing innocent family members as collateral damage? 

My forecast?  In 50 years, Israel will still be fighting someone posing an existential threat, and in 75 years, and in 100 years.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Danny Australia said:

But the cycle of violence will continue until the Palestinian people achieve their freedom, and the illegal occupation of their land comes to an end.

The cycle of violence  will only be broken when Hamas and all other Palestinian groups recognize Israel's right to exist as a sovereign state amd homeland to the world's Jews.  Once Hamas members and their ilk abandon the goal of destoying the state ofr Israel and eliminating its people. then a lasting peace can be made.

Until the day Palestinians are ready for peace, the Jews of Israel will fight to defend their homeland.  No matter how hard Hamas and its supporters wish it,  Jews will never again walk passively to their extermination.

never-again-is-now-.jpg.4437d187f9a4d7b7b977ab827d16d791.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

34 minutes ago, Danny Australia said:

He died fighting for his cause, not hiding in a tunnel or using women and children as shields, as his enemies often claimed.

Let us remember that he fell with weapons in hand, resisting an invading force that has killed over 45,000 of his people.

A new leader will surely rise—it always happens. But the cycle of violence will continue until the Palestinian people achieve their freedom, and the illegal occupation of their land comes to an end.

He died because he has driven out of his tunnel and had no choice. He carried with him a large amount of cash and a passport belonging to a UNRWA worker.....lol

UNRWA teacher’s passport was found on Sinwar

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/unrwa-teachers-passport-was-found-on-sinwar-its-holder-is-reported-to-be-in-egypt/

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, impulse said:

You're deluded if you think this ends with the release of the hostages.  It won't end until Israel kills every Hamas member who participated in the planning or execution of Oct 7. 

Netanyahu has offered an amnesty to the hostage takers 

34 minutes ago, Danny Australia said:

He died fighting for his cause, not hiding in a tunnel or using women and children as shields, as his enemies often claimed.

He had been hiding behind hostages though and hiding in tunnels , I do believe that he murdered the six hostages he was hiding behind and he fled as the IDF were approaching him .

The IDF were approaching him and he murdered the six hostages and fled

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Danny Australia said:

Let us remember that he fell with weapons in hand, resisting an invading force that has killed over 45,000 of his people.

A new leader will surely rise—it always happens. But the cycle of violence will continue until the Palestinian people achieve their freedom, and the illegal occupation of their land comes to an end.

Lived like a coward, died like a coward. Period

38 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Netanyahu has offered an amnesty to the hostage takers 

I'll admit that I was not aware of that.  I think the problem's going to be when they find out how few hostages survived.  I hope I'm wrong, but I suspect some bad news...

1 hour ago, Danny Australia said:

45,001 now

Sadly , there will never be peace in that land.  EVER.

I have lived my whole life watching television news from that place . Killing after killing , death after death. One generation passes away and the next rises up. Rinse and repeat.

What did David Ben Gurian say ?

“If I were an Arab leader, I would never sign an agreement with Israel. It is normal; we have taken their country. It is true God promised it to us, but how could that interest them? Our God is not theirs. There has been Anti-Semitism, the Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but was that their fault? They see but one thing: we have come and we have stolen their country. Why would they accept that?”

https://www.progressiveisrael.org/ben-gurions-notorious-quotes-their-polemical-uses-abuses/

I support the right of Israel to exist. They deserve a homeland just like everyone else. But when the state of Israel was created , the Palestinians got a raw deal. A look at a map illustrates this.

Revisiting the creation of Israel | Revisiting the creation … | Flickr

Until a viable state is made for the Palestinians there will never be peace . Violence , terrorism , death and destruction will continue unabated. Exceedingly sad but it is quite evident that this is a fact . 

When Hamas attacked Israel and hundreds were killed and taken hostage , Palestinians rejoiced and danced in the streets. They should have known what would follow . 

Edited by Denim
spelling