Foreign Election Interference in the US 2024 Election!

Hanaguma

4 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Again, what happened to the animal that shot and killed the poor woman that was trying to pass a barricade?

He's a hero on the left now, yes? 

You are so dishonest. 

Yellowtail, are you (yes you!) an animal in the following situation?
You look at it from the point of view of Babbit. Now, let's look at it from another angle: Think about this: you support the 2nd amendment, you are at home and an angry mob storms your house. Four unarmed guards have given up defending your house. Next, the mob breaks your windows with sticks, one person without a stick climbs through your window. You don't know anything what this person has said or done in the minutes before she tried entering your house. You want to defend your family at all costs, you are stressed, you give a warning that you will shoot, however, that person continues climbing through the window. Next you shoot. I bet you are convinced you did what you had to do and that it was right. Agree?

• Like 2

15 hours ago, rasg said:

That's the most ridiculous thing I have read.

You'll find out exactly how much voter fraud took place in 2020 and IS taking place over the coming weeks,

Talking about ridiculous... 🤣🤣

• Like 2

15 hours ago, rasg said:

That's the most ridiculous thing I have read.

You'll find out exactly how much voter fraud took place in 2020 and IS taking place over the coming weeks,

So many well-know Reps admitted "NO FRAUD" Many courts concluded "NO FRAUD" . Pls inform yourself how Roger Stone already in 2016 designed the "Stop the Steal" campaign, which wasn't activated in 2016, but later in 2020. a Danish documentary reveals his criminal actions.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Storm_Foretold

• Like 2

For the benefit and education of the dullest knifes in the kitchen drawer:

https://www.britannica.com/topic/insurrection-politics

"Insurrection, an organized and usually violent act of revolt or rebellion against an established government or governing authority of a nation-state or other political entity by a group of its citizens or subjects; also, any act of engaging in such a revolt. "

..'an organized..'. Check. Although very poorly, obviously. We are after all talking about mouth breathers here.

..'and usually violent..'. Check.
..'act of revolt or rebellion..'. Check.

..'against an established government or governing authority of a nation-state or other political entity..'. Check.

..'by a group of its citizens or subjects; also, any act of engaging in such a revolt.' Check.

Check mate.

8 hours ago, Dan O said:

Why are you posting about this like you have inside knowledge about what actually happened at the Capitol.  You're not even a US citizen are you?

And what has the fact that I am not a US citizen got to do with it? I have watched dozens of videos of went on in the Capital building that day. I have far more knowledge than most.

7 minutes ago, rasg said:

Hilarious! E Jean Carroll was a serial accuser of men for rape and couldn’t even remember the month or year it was supposed to have taken place.

They even had to change the law so she could bring the case.

You'll have to provide links for her prior accusations.

Note that Ms. Carroll confided about the assault with two other women at the time, and they testified to that at the trial. 

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, Steven55 said:

Rasg, You look at it from the point of view of Babbit. Now, let's look at it from another angle: Think about this: you support the 2nd amendment, you are at home and an angry mob storms your house. Four unarmed guards have given up defending your house. Next, the mob breaks your windows with sticks, one person without a stick climbs through your window. You don't know anything what this person has said or done in the minutes before she tried entering your house. You want to defend your family at all costs, you are stressed, you give a warning that you will shoot, however, that person continues climbing through the window. Next you shoot. I bet you are convinced you did what you had to do and that it was right. Agree?

No I don't. Have you watched Babit's execution? I have. It was a cold blooded murder.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Steven55 said:

So many well-know Reps admitted "NO FRAUD" Many courts concluded "NO FRAUD" . Pls inform yourself how Roger Stone already in 2016 designed the "Stop the Steal" campaign, which wasn't activated in 2016, but later in 2020. a Danish documentary reveals his criminal actions.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Storm_Foretold

No a single court ruled no fraud. They almost all admitted no standing, which of course is (and was) pure nonsense.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Steven55 said:

The problem with many people is that they only have the mental skills for 'first-level thinking' (That even applies for Trump: he doesn't see the consequences of his economic plans. He even doesn't see the consequences of his acquired 'immunity' as president (because he wants to prosecute Biden when Trump is president again). He doesn't see the consequences of US protectionism, he doesn't see that the best way to stop immigration is addressing the CAUSE of immigration (poverty in other countries is one of these things; Harris addressed this already!

Harris couldn’t address an envelope.

21 hours ago, rasg said:

I decided to stay out of this thread because most of what has been said is pure nonsense but I can’t let this one go.

Two people died on Jan 6th. Ashlie Babit was shot by a Michael Bird who was under no threat whatsoever. She had at least four riot police behind her and was no threat whatsoever.
Roseanne Boyland was beaten to death by the police at the entrance to the tunnel.

If you take a look at the latest CCTV from Jan 6th you can see it for yourself.

Ashli Babbitt was breaking through a barricaded door that was protecting fleeing legislators.

If she had been trying to get to Trump, you would have cheered her death.

Rosanne Boyland, 34, died of an amphetamine overdose during the attack, rather than, as was initially reported, from injuries sustained from being crushed beneath other rioters.[500] When the crowd of rioters moved from on top of her, she was found dead. Her death was ruled as accidental by the D.C. medical examiner's office. Her mother, Cheryl Boyland, told NBC News: "She was not doing drugs. The only thing they found was her own prescription medicine."

Kevin Greeson, 55; and Benjamin Philips, 50, died naturally from coronary heart disease and hypertensive heart disease, respectively.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

On 10/20/2024 at 2:13 AM, still kicking said:

Hang on I am from OZ and I hate Trump 

Doesn't seem to matter from anyone who talks negatively about Harris. They are pretty hardcore you know. Hate-driven fanatics hell bent on sugar-coating Harris and making Trump into the devils himself. 

I am most certain if you said you loved Harris and hated Trump they would be praising you and advertising how other countries foreigners agree with everything about Harris that is spewed out

• Confused 1

54 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

For the benefit and education of the dullest knifes in the kitchen drawer:

https://www.britannica.com/topic/insurrection-politics

"Insurrection, an organized and usually violent act of revolt or rebellion against an established government or governing authority of a nation-state or other political entity by a group of its citizens or subjects; also, any act of engaging in such a revolt. "

..'an organized..'. Check. Although very poorly, obviously. We are after all talking about mouth breathers here.

..'and usually violent..'. Check.
..'act of revolt or rebellion..'. Check.

..'against an established government or governing authority of a nation-state or other political entity..'. Check.

..'by a group of its citizens or subjects; also, any act of engaging in such a revolt.' Check.

Check mate.

Didn’t happen.  Trump was the sitting President.

Were they overthrowing Trump?

Edited by G_Money
  • Haha 1