Bill Maher questions harris’s husband ,slapping a woman controversy

riclag

The husband of Vice President Kamala Harris was accused of 'forcefully slapping' his ex-girlfriend.

"Real Time" host Bill Maher questioned whether it was wise for the liberal media to continue avoiding the growing controversies surrounding Second Gentleman Doug Emhoff.

That’s confirmed,“He knocked up the Nanny” Maher responded with a chuckle.

This aint the same media I grew up with! 

https://www.foxnews.com/media/bill-maher-questions-media-avoiding-doug-emhoff-controversies-wouldnt-make-look-worse

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

Her husband is not running for president.

So allegations of infidelity and assaults on women should be restricted to the candidates.

Trump is leading that one.

I think Willie Brown might have him beat, 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MalcolmB said:

Her husband is not running for president.

So allegations of infidelity and assaults on women should be restricted to the candidates.

Trump is leading that one.

I would agree, if he largely kept himself in the background and out of the spotlight. But Slugger Doug has been a large part of the Harris campaign, part of her appeal to male voters. So, as such, he has made himself open to scrutiny and criticism.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

I would agree, if he largely kept himself in the background and out of the spotlight. But Slugger Doug has been a large part of the Harris campaign, part of her appeal to male voters. So, as such, he has made himself open to scrutiny and criticism.

Yeah, a big part of Harris's schtick is that she's for women, yet her husband is (allegedly) a woman beater, and he has not denied it. 

He admitted to knocking up the nanny and (allegedly) coerced he into having an abortion. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, tomazbodner said:

The integrity and quality of the US presidential candidates and their families is mind shattering...

Imagine getting ahead with a lady in the Oval office?.

2. Cocaine in the WH and the Top intelligence agencies in the world couldn’t or wouldn’t find dna evidence 

to the ownership of the”bag”.

Edited by riclag
  • Sad 1