3BB Fibernet installation in a condo

Alldar

20 minutes ago, Alldar said:

Just had a call with the call center. They will find a technician for me. This topic is now resolved for me.

We don't know your 'reasons'....

Edited by NowNow

43 minutes ago, Alldar said:

Learn to read first. In my country in EU the connection is totally free and the ISP provider always connects all the floors in the building by itself. Nothing more to add to your nonsense. And no 3000 baht is not an issue for me.

54 minutes ago, Alldar said:

Learn to read first. In my country in EU the connection is totally free and the ISP provider always connects all the floors in the building by itself. Nothing more to add to your nonsense. And no 3000 baht is not an issue for me.

Well now thats YOU'RE problem isn't it, I read fine but you from the EU bring EU standard to a Sth East Asian country, the cabling to out front of house or building from an exchange is FREE, the connection is 3000B, same principle applies in AUSTRALIA, and regardless what you claim I doubt any internet connection is free anywhere on the globe.

It's highly likely you who use English as a second language dealing with Asians who use English as a second language did not understand each other....I was just at 3BBB this morning changing plan and signing up for another two years, like English is my first language yet we had difficulties explaining and understanding each other, then paying asked if I could use what they call Tap here which is Apple Pay since I use an iPhone, no sir, then sweet pretty girly next to her jumps in and says yes you can, miss communications go on here all the time....