Elon Musk's Voter Giveaway Sparks Debate: Legal or Political Maneuver?

Social Media

3 hours ago, thaipo7 said:

The Democrats are the party of the billionaires.   As soon as Trump receives money from one , the Democrats start their path of destruction of that person.  Also the Democrats are the kings of dark money flowing in from every despot corner of the world.  With the DOJ in their pocket, they get away with it.  What a corrupt bunch of people supported by the uneducated in the US.  

Do you mean the uneducated in the US who the orange moron said of: "I love the poorly educated"?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

9 hours ago, Tug said:

It sucks for all of us when a corrupt rich guy undermines our democracy like this,is flakey in the extreme 

you mean like Zukerberg and Dorsey, when they suppressed the Biden laptop story, or google when their algorithms censor search results in favour of one side

• Confused 2

9 hours ago, dinsdale said:

And isn't it interesting that Zuck has come out exposing the Democratic free speech police during the epidemic.

and that the fbi and democrats asked him to restrict the hunter laptop story

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, frank83628 said:

you mean like Zukerberg and Dorsey, when they suppressed the Biden laptop story, or google when their algorithms censor search results in favour of one side

You should provide links for your theories.....😉

• Agree 1

9 hours ago, Cryingdick said:

Can you give me specific examples of how Musk is corrupt?

basically because he supports free speech and Trump, instantly means you are corrupt, racist and should be jailed and removed from society

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, transam said:

You should provide links for your theories.....😉

it's common knowledge, been reported in the media and been posted here before. just because you didnt see it doesn't i have to spend my time finding it for you.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, frank83628 said:

it's common knowledge, been reported in the media and been posted here before. just because you didnt see it doesn't i have to spend my time finding it for you.

You should provide links, chap, not leave it to others to accept your words, which I might say are usually anti-West......:whistling:

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

It's illegal to pay someone to register to vote.  Musk is paying voters who register to vote in Pennsylvania $100 to sign his gun petition.  By requiring voter registration to participate, he is paying for voters to get registered.  Illegal.  Does he care?  Not likely.  Like Trump, he has no respect for the law.  He's trying to illegally buy the election, simple as that, by concentrating only on the swing states--everyone else doesn't matter.

Imagine the outcry from Republicans if Taylor Swift did the same thing; announced that she would give free tickets to her Eras Tour, plus $100, to everyone in the 7 swing states who registers to vote and then signs her petition to keep abortion legal.  Neither of these, even if they weren't illegal, would pass the smell test.  They both stink to high heaven.  

3 hours ago, transam said:

You should provide links, chap, not leave it to others to accept your words, which I might say are usually anti-West......:whistling:

like i said above. i couldn't care less what a load of coffin dodgers think either. and yeah, anti western imperialism, well, basically the USA, do as we say or else.

Edited by frank83628

17 minutes ago, newnative said:

It's illegal to pay someone to register to vote.  Musk is paying voters who register to vote in Pennsylvania $100 to sign his gun petition.  By requiring voter registration to participate, he is paying for voters to get registered.  Illegal.  Does he care?  Not likely.  Like Trump, he has no respect for the law.  He's trying to illegally buy the election, simple as that, by concentrating only on the swing states--everyone else doesn't matter.

Imagine the outcry from Republicans if Taylor Swift did the same thing; announced that she would give free tickets to her Eras Tour, plus $100, to everyone in the 7 swing states who registers to vote and then signs her petition to keep abortion legal.  Neither of these, even if they weren't illegal, would pass the smell test.  They both stink to high heaven.  

no he isn't, he is offering a 1mil prize money to random people, the only condition is that you've registered to be allowed to enter the prize draw.

1 hour ago, frank83628 said:

no he isn't, he is offering a 1mil prize money to random people, the only condition is that you've registered to be allowed to enter the prize draw.

Not 'random people'.   Only registered voters in the 7 swing states.  That's paying for voter registrations, as it's a requirement to enter the prize drawing.  Illegal.  Even worse, in Pennsylvania he is paying $100 if you sign his gun petition.  Again, you have to be a registered voter to be paid the $100.  So, he's paying unregistered voters in PA $100 so they will register to vote and then be eligible to sign his petition.  Also illegal.   

But, as I said before, even if it wasn't illegal, it would still be despicable that he is blatantly trying to buy the election for Trump by buying enough voters in the swing states for Trump to carry them.  Republicans are always spouting election integrity--while always actually being the ones stomping all over it

5 minutes ago, newnative said:

Not 'random people'.   Only registered voters in the 7 swing states.  That's paying for voter registrations, as it's a requirement to enter the prize drawing.  Illegal.  Even worse, in Pennsylvania he is paying $100 if you sign his gun petition.  Again, you have to be a registered voter to be paid the $100.  So, he's paying unregistered voters in PA $100 so they will register to vote and then be eligible to sign his petition.  Also illegal.   

But, as I said before, even if it wasn't illegal, it would still be despicable that he is blatantly trying to buy the election for Trump by buying enough voters in the swing states for Trump to carry them.  Republicans are always spouting election integrity--while always actually being the ones stomping all over it

I would sugggest your info is  questionable, if it were illegal it would have been stopped, it hasn't nor it is MSM headlines daily, so there is that too.