Finding true love caring partner

georgegeorgia

Just now, NowNow said:

I have a real girlfriend. No need to buy my company and to call that a girlfriend. She's not your girlfriend mate. You are her Sugar Daddy. Keep it real.

You aren't too bright assuming you know what others here are doing in their personal lives, unless they specifically tell you. I'm thinking you're also paying for things for your girlfriend to have her stick around, because if you aren't, she will find someone that's not so cheap very easily here. Or can you agree that what you have is a transactional relationship, whereas some here have a relational relationship, where both are givers? What makes his a sugar daddy and not yours?

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Dan O said:

Is it really your place to decide to relocate someone? Based on some of the posts you've made I think giving someone an opinion is about as far as you should go. I think the decision to change someone's life that drastically should be left up to them to decide.

I think he's more Dan than you are 😊

1 minute ago, fredwiggy said:

You aren't too bright assuming you know what others here are doing in their personal lives, unless they specifically tell you. I'm thinking you're also paying for things for your girlfriend to have her stick around, because if you aren't, she will find someone that's not so cheap very easily here. Or can you agree that what you have is a transactional relationship, whereas some here have a relational relationship, where both are givers? What makes his a sugar daddy and not yours?

He specifically told us, so no need for long winded waffle. 😊

Added to that, the irony of your claiming that I assume, when that is exactly what you have just done.

The difference is that mine are not assumptions, but comments on the information posted.

I didn't give any information on providing and paying, so you just made it up.

I don't give girlfriends money, other than perhaps birthdays and Christmas.

Your 'relationships' IMHO are just concubinage.

Edited by NowNow
  • Sad 1

Just now, NowNow said:

She didn't lose. She got rid of you.

I understand the concept, but this woman is neither your wife nor the mother of your children. You are just paying out for your company. Dress it up however you like it.

Actually, again, you're assuming. I divorced her to get my child back home, after she kidnapped her 4 times, which is illegal in most developed countries and not here, mainly because the care they have for children here doesn't come close to matching the care we have in western countries. To this day, yesterday in fact, she wants to come back, and my daughter said this in front of her. It's hard to explain to a 7 year old, but I'm feeling that now also, that one does not go back to someone you can't trust, no matter how good looking they are, because your own sanity is worth more than the torment a covert narcissist can give you through years together.

My girlfriend now also looks at foreigners the same way as most Thai women do, but in the almost 4 years we have been together, with her knowing good English and being a very smart lady, she's understood that a man's worth isn't how much money he has but how he treats his loved ones. She knows I treat her better than her husband did, and from what she hears from her friends here, better than how they are treated by their men. I help her because I want to, not because I have to, and she also does the same. Not a transaction like most here. More like being comfortable together.

• Like 2

Actually, again, you're assuming. I divorced her to get my child back home, after she kidnapped her 4 times, which is illegal in most developed countries and not here, mainly because the care they have for children here doesn't come close to matching the care we have in western countries. To this day, yesterday in fact, she wants to come back, and my daughter said this in front of her. It's hard to explain to a 7 year old, but I'm feeling that now also, that one does not go back to someone you can't trust, no matter how good looking they are, because your own sanity is worth more than the torment a covert narcissist can give you through years together.

My girlfriend now also looks at foreigners the same way as most Thai women do, but in the almost 4 years we have been together, with her knowing good English and being a very smart lady, she's understood that a man's worth isn't how much money he has but how he treats his loved ones. She knows I treat her better than her husband did, and from what she hears from her friends here, better than how they are treated by their men. I help her because I want to, not because I have to, and she also does the same. Not a transaction like most here. More like being comfortable together.

No more comment, as I want to keep it general, rather than too personal.

Just now, NowNow said:

He specifically told us, so no need for long winded waffle. 😊

Added to that, the irony of your claiming that I assume, when that is exactly what you have just done.

The difference is that mine are not assumptions, but comments on the information posted.

I didn't give any information on providing and paying, so you just made it up.

I don't give girlfriends money, other than perhaps birthdays and Christmas.

Your 'relationships' IMHO are just concubinage.

I'm thinking your problem is really the inability to comprehend what's written, and a desire to twist things around to feed your ego. You did this in other topis, thinking you're a pizza expert because you had pizza in Italy, and I only said that NYC pizza was SOME of the best worldwide, which it is. You troll, just to argue, not understanding you aren't doing anything besides assuming, because with what little information you are receiving from us, you again, form your own conclusion without knowing or understanding the facts. My relationships are real, and most of them have been. Some ,like my ex here, were transactional, even though there was attraction on both sides. I could say your girlfriend is a concubine, but I'm not that dense, thinking I actually know what's going on in your life from just a few words typed on a forum. You're missing the point of all of this. Not all relationships are transactional, even here. Most here probably are, but again, unlike you, I don't assume.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, NowNow said:

I have a real girlfriend

Do you spend any quality time with her? 

You always seem to be on these forums wanting a discussion, annoying and arguing with someone, bouncing around from thread to thread. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I'm thinking your problem is really the inability to comprehend what's written, and a desire to twist things around to feed your ego. You did this in other topis, thinking you're a pizza expert because you had pizza in Italy, and I only said that NYC pizza was SOME of the best worldwide, which it is. You troll, just to argue, not understanding you aren't doing anything besides assuming, because with what little information you are receiving from us, you again, form your own conclusion without knowing or understanding the facts. My relationships are real, and most of them have been. Some ,like my ex here, were transactional, even though there was attraction on both sides. I could say your girlfriend is a concubine, but I'm not that dense, thinking I actually know what's going on in your life from just a few words typed on a forum. You're missing the point of all of this. Not all relationships are transactional, even here. Most here probably are, but again, unlike you, I don't assume.

You are rambling again....

• Sad 1

Just now, NowNow said:

No more comment, as I want to keep it general, rather than too personal.

You can't be personal. You know nothing about anyone on this forum, even if you've met them in real life. Only a fraction maybe,because most people don't tell anyone but just a smidgen of their lives to anyone besides their closest friends, and even there. Only a coward tries to be personal here about someone's family or girlfriends, because they aren't brave enough to say things in person.

3 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

You can't be personal. You know nothing about anyone on this forum, even if you've met them in real life. Only a fraction maybe,because most people don't tell anyone but just a smidgen of their lives to anyone besides their closest friends, and even there. Only a coward tries to be personal here about someone's family or girlfriends, because they aren't brave enough to say things in person.

But people take things personally all the same... see yourself.

So I prefer to just outline what I mean, without getting into too much detail.

• Confused 1

This is getting too personal.

Please stop while you all still retain your ability to post.

Polite and civil is the best policy.

3 off topic posts just removed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, ElwoodP said:

This is getting too personal.

Please stop while you all still retain your ability to post.

Polite and civil is the best policy.

Yes sadly everyone has forgotten selfishly about Old Ted the old lonely guy in the Flybird Condo 

For those following the saga which probably won't be many now as the thread gas been hijacked by people not concerned with Old Ted but I'm arranging his flights next week to the Philippines to Duamagette, hopefully he will meet a lovely Filipino lady 

8 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

Yes sadly everyone has forgotten selfishly about Old Ted the old lonely guy in the Flybird Condo 

For those following the saga which probably won't be many now as the thread gas been hijacked by people not concerned with Old Ted but I'm arranging his flights next week to the Philippines to Duamagette, hopefully he will meet a lovely Filipino lady 

Have you organised some accommodation for him?

3 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

the thread gas been hijacked by people not concerned with Old Ted but I'm arranging his flights next week to the Philippines to Duamagette, hopefully he will meet a lovely Filipino lady 

I heard it's quite dangerous down south. 

Why not go north Subic Bay it's very nice, I go regularly for training. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST

37 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

I heard it's quite dangerous down south. 

Why not go north Subic Bay quite nice, I go regularly for training. 

Will Ted meet a nice girl there or is this just about you? 😊

So let me get this straight. This elderly alcoholic, whose children don't even went to speak with him (for some unknown reason) will be going to the Philippines with GG (a person with issues himself and who knows nothing firsthand about romantic relationships with SE Asian women) for a week and within that time is planning to help him to find the love of his life. Meanwhile, this old drunken man already lives in Pattaya, where there are tens of thousands of single and available women looking for foreign partners, and for some bizarre reason, he can't seem to find one there, but yet will find one in the Philippines instead? What could possibly go wrong?

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

Because I don't need to support mine financially. I support her in ways that money cannot buy. I guess that's an alien concept to you sugar daddies.

It seems that you are desperately trying to drag me down to your level. But there is no equivalence. 

Even in my time with a local, she bought and brought me gifts and even insisted on paying for Thai food when we went out. This from her money. I don't want to live off women and that is the reason that I would normally pay when we went out. She would cover the tips, paid for her own life and own apartment.

It's sad when I read nonsense about women leaving because the other guy has more money. Then you are not even a person to her. That's says more about the low class of women....

Cheap...is someone you can buy. You wouldn't get near one of my girls. They earn their own money and have respect for themselves. 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:
1 hour ago, NowNow said:

Because I don't need to support mine financially. I support her in ways that money cannot buy. I guess that's an alien concept to you sugar daddies.

It seems that you are desperately trying to drag me down to your level. But there is no equivalence. 

Even in my time with a local, she bought and brought me gifts and even insisted on paying for Thai food when we went out. This from her money. I don't want to live off women and that is the reason that I would normally pay when we went out. She would cover the tips, paid for her own life and own apartment.

It's sad when I read nonsense about women leaving because the other guy has more money. Then you are not even a person to her. That's says more about the low class of women....

Cheap...is someone you can buy. You wouldn't get near one of my girls. They earn their own money and have respect for themselves. 

, with all your assumptions, wrong ideas, narcissistic tendencies, low self esteem ego feeding, jealousy and inferiority complex, where you feel the need to constantly berate others you know absolutely nothing about. You troll others, and not just me but at least 5 others I've noticed, always needing to argue, especially when proven by facts and links, wrong. Thinking you're somehow special 

Nailed it 👍

• Agree 1

I'm not near angry . It's rather sad that you haven't the intelligence to know you lost this at least three topics ago. Look at others replies to you. I never said anyone is stupid, even you. Dense perhaps, as it shows. Either, yes, you cannot comprehend that you thinking you're right with nothing to back it up or you're just not that educated on these topics and just feel the need to argue just for the sake of arguing.

Whatever people have called me out are exactly the same types as you. Birds of a feather. Trolls that go after people just because they proved them wrong in the past. The world has too many of your kind already, so please do the world a favor and don't have any children. YOU aren't seeing an empath because you haven't the slightest idea what makes a person one. I'm sorry I had to point out the type of person you are, but your actions speak it all very clear.

This has nothing to do with me. You're always replying to my posts, just because you though you were somehow a pizza expert and I made a point that NYC pizza was world class, which most everyone knows it is. From that point on, you come into topics I'm replying to, just to argue with me, and trying to prove me wrong. Again, you still haven't done this, but again, like an uncontrolled teenager, you just have to keep it going. That is exactly what a troll is.

So this is you "not near angry"? 😊

Go to take a chill pill and then come back to read your posts. Then tell us if that represents the real @fredwiggy....the kind hearted empath who doesn't label anyone.

That will give the rest of us time to talk about women.

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

You don't care about Old Ted do you 

I do care about old Ted. 

I don't think I'll be sleeping well tonight, thinking about Teddy. 

I'm concerned, you are going south Philippines, it's dangerous, I'm worried about you both. 

Just now, NowNow said:

So this is you "not near angry"? 😊

Go to take a chill pill and then come back to read your posts. Then tell us if that represents the real @fredwiggy....the kind hearted empath who doesn't label anyone.

That will give the rest of us time to talk about women.

I just point things out exactly the way they are, and I understand people's motives and why they act certain ways. I don't need to read my posts, as I know exactly what I write. I think it's you that fails to understand you're not right, but need to go on and on with no evidence to prove otherwise. You've been called out, and proven wrong. Don't keep this going just to feed your low self esteem. Look at what you've said and try to understand that what you've been doing is just like a teenager rebelling against someone with more knowledge. Look at my other posts and you'll see what my motives are, then look at your replies and see they're just there to argue. Don't group yourself with anyone else here, as there are some who already have your number.You thinking we're all sugar daddys shows enough, and again, you know nothing about anyone else here. I don't have to label anyone. You already are seen for what you are.

5 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

Why send him to the Philippines? Just tell him about other large cities in Isaan or Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, where other expats live and there's a better chance he can find someone to grow old with, instead of wasting time in the sex capital of Thailand.

Edited by fredwiggy

7 hours ago, BruceWayne said:

Cute jow you didn't mention it but...

MONEY NUMBER ONE!, 2, 3 ,4 ,5 ,6,7, 8, 9, 10... and so on...

You can have the money in the world, it doesn't help you for one second to fi d true love.

1 hour ago, FriscoKid said:

So let me get this straight. This elderly alcoholic, whose children don't even went to speak with him (for some unknown reason) will be going to the Philippines with GG (a person with issues himself and who knows nothing firsthand about romantic relationships with SE Asian women) for a week and within that time is planning to help him to find the love of his life. Meanwhile, this old drunken man already lives in Pattaya, where there are tens of thousands of single and available women looking for foreign partners, and for some bizarre reason, he can't seem to find one there, but yet will find one in the Philippines instead? What could possibly go wrong?

You never know what can work until you try. Leaving Pattaya is a good idea, as those thousands of single women are only there to fleece and he's better off with an older woman who's settled and working herself, independent at least a little, and more likely to look at a foreigner as a companion.The Philippines are an idea because more speak English there, which helps a lot in a relationship. I was thinking first try Isaan or Chiang Mai, seeing he's already in Thailand and knows it's quirks.

8 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

I just point things out exactly the way they are, and I understand people's motives and why they act certain ways. I don't need to read my posts, as I know exactly what I write. I think it's you that fails to understand you're not right, but need to go on and on with no evidence to prove otherwise. You've been called out, and proven wrong. Don't keep this going just to feed your low self esteem. Look at what you've said and try to understand that what you've been doing is just like a teenager rebelling against someone with more knowledge. Look at my other posts and you'll see what my motives are, then look at your replies and see they're just there to argue. Don't group yourself with anyone else here, as there are some who already have your number.You thinking we're all sugar daddys shows enough, and again, you know nothing about anyone else here. I don't have to label anyone. You already are seen for what you are.

No @fredwiggy you point things out exactly the way you are. Take your time.....

• Confused 1