Biden calls for Trump to be jailed 14 days out from the election

riclag

When i think of Bidens term the last four years, i think of that guy from office space: “so what is it that ya actually do here, Joe?”

how much time do you think he spent sleeping on the job?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

This guy and his administration including harris are the threat to the Republic.

Never in America has one party leader acted so radical as biden .

Former President Trump’s attorney argued before a federal appeals court Tuesday that the former commander-in-chief and 2024 frontrunner has presidential immunity from charges stemming from Special Counsel Jack Smith's investigation, while warning that President Biden is "prosecuting his number one political opponent and his greatest electoral threat." 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-attorney-argues-biden-prosecuting-number-one-political-opponent-immunity-hearing

7 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Deflecting again with something that is irrelevant to the topic? Trolling again?

I have ,It, they , them  on ignore but thanks for pointing that out!

Clearly trolling .

What a silly thread - Biden isn't standing.

As prominent Republicans gather behind the Harris campaign, don't you Trump zealots spot the same problems as they do ? How any sane thinker could support Trump after Jan 6 2020 defies belief and indeed, if Trump fails to win, (so that he can pardon himself), he faces spending most of his remaining days in a prison cell.

And absolutely hooray for that. He is a mindless, selfish criminal.

13 minutes ago, riclag said:

This guy and his administration including harris are the threat to the Republic.

Never in America has one party leader acted so radical as biden .

Former President Trump’s attorney argued before a federal appeals court Tuesday that the former commander-in-chief and 2024 frontrunner has presidential immunity from charges stemming from Special Counsel Jack Smith's investigation, while warning that President Biden is "prosecuting his number one political opponent and his greatest electoral threat." 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-attorney-argues-biden-prosecuting-number-one-political-opponent-immunity-hearing

hey what about Nathan Wade and Fanni? Old Nathan meeting with the White House Counsel for hours but cant recall what was said.. Wait till the new Justice Department jumps on those clowns. 

I see tons of investigations upcoming. I wonder if 18 USC 242 could be used. Interesting.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

Best economy in the world.

Why aren't you there then?

If I was a citizen of the country with the best economy in the world, I'd be living there.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

20 minutes ago, TorquayFan said:

As prominent Republicans gather behind the Harris campaign, don't you Trump zealots spot the same problems as they do ? How any sane thinker could support Trump after Jan 6 2020 defies belief and indeed, if Trump fails to win, (so that he can pardon himself), he faces spending most of his remaining days in a prison cell.

The Washington establishment in all its glory below in one paragraph!

Trump from the beginning was never never afforded the respect of the office of President from people here and other leftist in the corporate media , dem party.

The rub below is a paywall article but all you need is the first paragraph below ,to see the point!

“The effort to impeach President Donald John Trump is already underway”.
Washington Post article first paragraph  in a January  20 2017 article.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/01/20/the-campaign-to-impeach-president-trump-has-begun/

17 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

hey what about Nathan Wade and Fanni? Old Nathan meeting with the White House Counsel for hours but cant recall what was said.. Wait till the new Justice Department jumps on those clowns. 

I see tons of investigations upcoming. I wonder if 18 USC 242 could be used. Interesting.

18 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Dem prosecutors from Georgia  goin to the White House to collude!

He admitted he needed Rico training from Trumps political rivals.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nathan-wade-admitted-multiple-white-house-meetings-during-trump-georgia-probe-transcript-suggests

22 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Why aren't you there then?

If I was a citizen of the country with the best economy in the world, I'd be living there.

Basically because nothing works. It is dirty and dangerous, Because a plate of Pad Thai costs $22 dollars and it is terrible. And it is overrun with gun toting deplorable friends of yours 

The minions of Trump. 

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

When's the last time you were there? You're the one always posting about how expensive it is.

Oh, dear.................:coffee1:

Even a non-USA bloke like me in 2 minutes can Google prices in any country..........🤐

• Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, Captain Monday said:

Basically because nothing works. It is dirty and dangerous, Because a plate of Pad Thai costs $22 dollars and it is terrible. And it is overrun with gun toting deplorable friends of yours 

The minions of Trump. 

Lol 20  % of the Nra members are dems. Owning weapons especially Glocks and shotguns are taunted by

the fake moderate, harris/ walz.

1 minute ago, riclag said:

Lol 20  % of the Nra members are dems. Owning weapons especially Glocks and shotguns are taunted by

NRA member as a majority support rational gun legislation. It started as a shooting safety organization. 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, riclag said:

It's Harris and Walz...🤕

Did you do a serve on types of weapons and folks voting positions.....? 🤔

1 minute ago, Captain Monday said:

NRA member as a majority support rational gun legislation. It started as a shooting safety organization. 

And still isa safety organization, despite the radical left’s attempts at maligning it through their propaganda proxies in the media!

52 minutes ago, TorquayFan said:

For that post alone I want Trump to win.

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Of what crime has Trump been convicted in a case that has been finalised?

What do you mean by “finalised”? It is not recognized as a term under US law. Trump has been convicted. He is a felon. A convicted felon .