Biden calls for Trump to be jailed 14 days out from the election

riclag

4 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Oh.  I'm sorry.  Which criminal, egomaniacal, pussy grabbing, demented fascist were you talking about if not the Biden one?

Too be honest, this conversation is going to nowhere.

Your/my description is only meant for Trump. Only facts count. So think again but don't answer. End off

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

So no comments on the plan by biden that failed to land Trump in jail?

“Biden’s constitutional plan in 2022,was destroyed by the Conservatives on the SCOTUS, when they declared that Potus have immunity”!

Biden calls Trump immunity decision a 'dangerous precedent' in speech outlining radical SCOTUS changes

President Biden wishes Congress to pass a constitutional amendment, ethics rules and term limits on the Supreme Court.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-calls-trump-immunity-decision-dangerous-precedent-speech-outlining-radical-scotus-changes

Edited by riclag
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, riclag said:

That was the plan all along and nobody

is completely exposing it!This was a meeting Biden had in November of 2022, one month later Micheal Collangelo third in line at the DOJ steps 

down and joins NEw York City Braggs team.

“When asked at a post-midterms press conference how other world leaders should view this moment for America, with Trump potentially running for the presidency again, Biden said he will make sure Trump doesn’t take power.

“We just have to demonstrate that he will not take power if he does run, making sure he — under legitimate efforts of our Constitution — does not become the next president again,” Biden said”.
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/3728174-biden-suggests-trump-will-not-take-power-again-if-he-runs-in-2024/

Biden administration suggests using the constitution to thwart Trump’s chances and after almost two years of litigation it failed.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Captain Monday said:

Safety is the fundamental element of good marksmanship.

Hear they had shooting clubs in NYC public schools in the 1950s. Imagine that.

I have seen me mums Marksmanship certificate from Summer Camp 

And I had to qualify as an NRA "Safe Hunter" to join my public high school rifle team in the '70s. Los Angeles area schools having rifle teams and shooting competitions. Imagine that. 

A larger percentage of homes in the US had guns in the '70s, most of the kids I know had guns, but we're supposed to believe guns are the problem. 

NRA is no more than a than a partisan mouthpiece of the  death industry money now.

Right, and Harris as one with Dick Cheney 

Nobody is talking about banning all guns

Of course not. They/you only want to take the guns away from the poor.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

And let's not forget that Biden called for it while at the same time his administration is doing all they can to make it happen. 

Spot on dead on

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

How do you feel about being taxed on unrealized capital gains? 

I don't have 100 million dollars in wealth, which seems to be the minimum amount for this tax to kick in according to the proposal.   So, doesn't effect me and I doubt the proposal will gain any traction.   I do support higher taxes on the wealthy and allowing the Trump tax cuts to expire. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, BangkokReady said:

True.  They've been constantly trying to tie Trump up in the courts.  All while the FBI supressed Hunter's laptop and said they wouldn't charge Biden because he was too old.

Pretty disgusting.

They, who is they, there's me thinking it was the law...........🥴

And what on earth has someone's laptop got to do with the thread...........😂

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, newbee2022 said:

You probably haven't achieved anything in your life. That's why you have this inferiority complex.

I feel sorry for you.

You got a bad childhood??😳

That’s the best you can do.  

You’re weak.

No need for your sympathy.

Achieved everything I set out to in life to include putting the where they belong.  In the back of the bus.

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, G_Money said:

You’re weak.

Achieved everything I set out to in life to include putting the where they belong.  In the back of the bus.

If you need help tell me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, G_Money said:

You’re weak.

What word is missing here - 'blacks'?

27 minutes ago, newbee2022 said:

You probably haven't achieved anything in your life. That's why you have this inferiority complex.

I feel sorry for you.

You got a bad childhood??😳

I think it's the flat he's confined too, poor thing......😢

• Like 1
  • Confused 1