Trump's Planned Agenda: First Day Ban on Diversity Programs and Climate Agreement Exit

Social Media

35 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

I guess these college kids yelling from the river to the sea isnt as alarming as trump, who has done more for jews than any president in history

Those kids are morons and mostly don't even know which river or which sea.

Best president in history for AMERICAN Jews -- George Washington (no contest). 

George Washington: ‘To Bigotry No Sanction’

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, mdr224 said:

More jews are voting republican than in 2020. That goes for all minorities

The fact that any jew would vote for Trump, is all about his unconditionally support of Palestinian genocide. The death of dark skinned folks is something he is not bothered with. 

A poll commissioned by a Jewish affiliate of the Democratic Party shows United States Vice President Kamala Harris garnering 71% of the Jewish vote in the seven swing states likely to decide the election.

The poll released Wednesday by the Jewish Democratic Council of America and conducted from Sept. 26-Oct. 2 showed Donald Trump getting 26% of the vote in question just four weeks before the Nov. 5 presidential election. The states are Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona, Georgia, North Carolina, and Nevada.

The polling by GBAO, a company that polls for liberal and Democratic groups, is consistent with a national poll of Jewish voters last month also commissioned by JDCA and carried out by GBAO. That poll showed Harris leading Trump among Jews 68%-25%, and 72% to 25% in a head-to-head race. Jews have historically voted in large majorities for the Democratic presidential candidate.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/71-of-us-jewish-voters-in-7-swing-states-favor-harris-democrat-affiliated-poll-finds/

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

The fact that any jew would vote for Trump, is all about his unconditionally support of Palestinian genocide. The death of dark skinned folks is something he is not bothered with. 

A poll commissioned by a Jewish affiliate of the Democratic Party shows United States Vice President Kamala Harris garnering 71% of the Jewish vote in the seven swing states likely to decide the election.

The poll released Wednesday by the Jewish Democratic Council of America and conducted from Sept. 26-Oct. 2 showed Donald Trump getting 26% of the vote in question just four weeks before the Nov. 5 presidential election. The states are Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona, Georgia, North Carolina, and Nevada.

The polling by GBAO, a company that polls for liberal and Democratic groups, is consistent with a national poll of Jewish voters last month also commissioned by JDCA and carried out by GBAO. That poll showed Harris leading Trump among Jews 68%-25%, and 72% to 25% in a head-to-head race. Jews have historically voted in large majorities for the Democratic presidential candidate.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/71-of-us-jewish-voters-in-7-swing-states-favor-harris-democrat-affiliated-poll-finds/

Those dark skinned folks want all white skinned folks dead, not just jews. Better them than us. You may think of them as humans, to them you are an infidel

Edited by mdr224
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

It's the only thing I have against Trump, and if I thought Harris had a sensible agenda on the M E I'd hold my nose and support her, but I expect she is the same as Biden.

57 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Those kids are morons and mostly don't even know which river or which sea.

Best president in history for AMERICAN Jews -- George Washington (no contest). 

George Washington: ‘To Bigotry No Sanction’

To democrats it just matters how many jews are voting democrat. To me its, why should jews vote democrat? Its the same for all other minorities. People are figuring out whats in their best interest. Not all, but probably enough to win it for trump

2 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

It's the only thing I have against Trump, and if I thought Harris had a sensible agenda on the M E I'd hold my nose and support her, but I expect she is the same as Biden.

Its either you support jews or muslims. Democrats choose muslims. I can assure you all that muslims dont support us

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

My fellow Jewish liberal friends? What planet are you living on? If your definition of liberal is a Democrat who supports the death penalty, opposes abortion past the first trimester, supports paying down the debt, opposes war, completely rejects woke PC nonsense, and the progressive left, then go ahead and stick with your mindless memes. 

Make America great again? Are you a human, or a parrot? Really? 

If your definition of liberal is a Democrat who supports the death penalty, opposes abortion past the first trimester, supports paying down the debt, opposes war, completely rejects woke PC nonsense, and the progressive left, then go ahead and stick with your mindless memes. 

You claim that you are not a liberal but you support Harris, the Queen of the liberals and the Queen of political correctness and the woke agenda.

I don't think that you have a clue regarding how ridiculous your statements are!

2 hours ago, mdr224 said:

Those dark skinned folks want all white skinned folks dead, not just jews. Better them than us. You may think of them as humans, to them you are an infidel

Wow. Hard to respond to such a blatant expression of white supremacy, ignorance and fear mongering. My heart goes out to you on some level. Must be hard to carry around that level of hatred and animosity. Feel the same about SE Asians? Or only Latinos, Arabs and Black folks? 

44 minutes ago, TBKK said:

If your definition of liberal is a Democrat who supports the death penalty, opposes abortion past the first trimester, supports paying down the debt, opposes war, completely rejects woke PC nonsense, and the progressive left, then go ahead and stick with your mindless memes. 

You claim that you are not a liberal but you support Harris, the Queen of the liberals and the Queen of political correctness and the woke agenda.

I don't think that you have a clue regarding how ridiculous your statements are!

I would support Miley Cyrus over Trump, I would support Shia LaBeouf over Trump, I would support Rodney the Clown over Trump. Anyone but the felon, fraud, and scam artist Trump. 

49 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

I would support Miley Cyrus over Trump, I would support Shia LaBeouf over Trump, I would support Rodney the Clown over Trump. Anyone but the felon, fraud, and scam artist Trump. 

Yes, there is no doubt in my mind that you would vote for Miley Cyrus for President of the United States.

My prediction is that when you sit down with your friends for breakfast on the morning of Wed., Nov. 6, your lox and bagels are not going to taste very good when your hear that Donald Trump has been declared the winner!