Joe Rogan releases podcast with Trump, draws 300K views in 30 minutes

Social Media

24 minutes ago, bubblegum said:

Almost 3 hours. Not going to waste my time sorr. I'm sure all he said, he did before.

You should. It's not all "drill baby drill" campaign stuff. It's a conversation. It is a video so you don't have to watch the whole thing to get an idea. I would love to see Harris go on there and have a similar conversation but I doubt very much she's up to it.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Conspiracy addicts popping up like mushrooms.

Yep, they're saying she just might be be an alcoholic cocaine fiend now.

Would explain the white house coke stash that was found but we know better right?

Riiiiiiight?

Can't think why they'd say that about her tbh - apart from the constant nose touching, sniffin, wonky jaw, word salads, those eyes & the constant weird inappropriate laughter - well just her overall disposition really 🙂

Make your own mind up tho - as if u haven't already 😂

Edited by BruceWayne
  • Agree 1

Apparently this is why Trump was 3 hours late for a rally in Michigan  where when he did arrive he did the dancing to Ave Maria thing again whilst medics treated someone in the audience.

9 hours ago, Social Media said:

If I was a “democrat” I’d find it excruciatingly painful to sit through this interview highlighting all the stupid things that I had succumb to believe.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, dinsdale said:

The blue people won't watch this. Harris could fall to the floor kicking and screaming like a baby having a tantrum and they'd still vote for her.

More guesswork/nonsense, but you're perfect Trump voting material, well done...😬

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, transam said:

More guesswork/nonsense, but you're perfect Trump voting material, well done...😬

You show your lack of knowledge about the solid blue the states. No "guesswork/nonsense" needed to say that California for example will remain blue and as I said would remain this way even if Harris was kicking and screaming on the floor throwing a tantrum.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, dinsdale said:

Trump's not my hero mate but he can't help but be better than that vacuous idiot Harris. She literally has difficulty stringing two articulate sentences together and now if she does it would be all about how Trump is the boogey man and even then it will be lines fed to her to remember and sprout.

Yea can barely string 2 sentences together hummm……but yet somehow managed to pay for her education pass the bar became a lawyer became a prosecutor became a da….became the AG for the state of California became a United States senator…..became the vice president of the United States….hummm??can barely string 2 sentences together what absolute rubbish your boy trump spends 3 hrs griping and whining……meanwhile Harris in deep red Texas is packing a stadium to the gills…..30 thousand people!not to mention trumps disenfranchised 50% of our population….hey if it makes you feel all safe and warm listening to the old rasist drone on more power to ya,I’m thinking change is coming we are turning the page.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

You show your lack of knowledge about the solid blue the states. No "guesswork/nonsense" needed to say that California for example will remain blue and as I said would remain this way even if Harris was kicking and screaming on the floor throwing a tantrum.

I don't care about any states, my points are that folk may vote for an obvious fruitcake.......

Did you know that folk actually voted for Hitler, thinking everything was going to be rosy, because he told them so.................😨

• Thumbs Up 2

10 minutes ago, Tug said:

Yea can barely string 2 sentences together hummm……but yet somehow managed to pay for her education pass the bar became a lawyer became a prosecutor became a da….became the AG for the state of California became a United States senator…..became the vice president of the United States….hummm??can barely string 2 sentences together what absolute rubbish your boy trump spends 3 hrs griping and whining……meanwhile Harris in deep red Texas is packing a stadium to the gills…..30 thousand people!not to mention trumps disenfranchised 50% of our population….hey if it makes you feel all safe and warm listening to the old rasist drone on more power to ya,I’m thinking change is coming we are turning the page.

You  belittling anybodies language skills when you come on here and demonstrate your own complete  lack of command of the English language is amusing. 

25 minutes ago, Tug said:

Why hasn't change already happened? What page is being turned? What's she been doing the last 3+ yrs that needs to be changed. She is the incumbent VC don't forget. We need change and we need to turn the page is what an opposition party would say because they want the incumbent govt. voted out.

2 hours ago, BruceWayne said:

Yep, they're saying she just might be be an alcoholic cocaine fiend now.

Would explain the white house coke stash that was found but we know better right?

Riiiiiiight?

Can't think why they'd say that about her tbh - apart from the constant nose touching, sniffin, wonky jaw, word salads, those eyes & the constant weird inappropriate laughter - well just her overall disposition really 🙂

Make your own mind up tho - as if u haven't already 😂

She is def tweaking out in this vid, anyone who's been high b4 can see this.

#nosecandy

I never thought I would live to see and actual candidate for Pres of USA, sit down for 3 hours and have  a normal conversation.

Like him or not, the man is not afraid to answer questions and does not walk away from a fight with the media.

I may not agree with all of his policies, but my God, Kamala is dumb, seriously ignorant and have a mental issue that is causing me to worry about who is controlling her.

57 minutes ago, bubblegum said:

Joe Rogan. Never heard of him before but does not matter. The man clearly is not a journalist or anything close to that. They (he and Trump) had a conversation. Indeed, a conversation where both sides agreed on their alternative world and where best buddies like you can meet on the road in a bar. Nothing was said that did not fit into Trumps fantasy world where he is the hero, like a dreaming 5 year old.

Well. You vote him in and you'll be the first to have his wrath turn on you. I'm far away looking at the USA falling in despair. 

To the Trumpers: If he wins I DO hope you get what you're voting for. R.I.P.

Did you forget the years of our lord 2016 to 2020?

Relax sunshine, the world will not end...just the endless wars that the USA supports...those will end.  He will go back to work on trying to get North Korea to sign a peace deal and he will focus on America, which is what a leader of America should do.

Calm down.