"Do you personally believe White people smell like wet dog sometimes?"

Pretty sure Indians and Pakistanis smell far worse due to strong cooking spices.

I was in Tops the other day and the entire shop stunk due to one old lady

This said I know many English people that reek of dog as the dog sleeps on their bed.

10 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

Pretty sure Indians and Pakistanis smell far worse due to strong cooking spices.

I was in Tops the other day and the entire shop stunk due to one old lady

This said I know many English people that reek of dog as the dog sleeps on their bed.

All Tops outlets are quite spacious, 500 sqm or more. If one old Indian lady stank up such a large space by eating spices, they should be banned....or are you exaggerating?

41 minutes ago, saakura said:

All Tops outlets are quite spacious, 500 sqm or more. If one old Indian lady stank up such a large space by eating spices, they should be banned....or are you exaggerating?

I must smell verry bad then I love Vindaloo 

I am wondering how the OP knows he does not smell. The olfactory organ{s} go on strike with any persistent odor. It's why hydrogen sulphide can be lethal.

I have traveled on the Shinkazen, San Francisco BART, Tokyo network, Philadelphia NY Amtrak, Hong Kong, and London Tube. There's a clear winner as to which the smelliest is.

Hint - the inhabitants speak English, and live on an island.